TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

2/23/2018 9:02 PM

2/23/2018 9:05 PM
2/23/2018 9:09 PM
2/23/2018 9:11 PM

It reads like a dream order for a wild frat party: Maker’s Mark whiskey, Courvoisier cognac, Johnny Walker Red scotch, Grey Goose vodka, E&J brandy, Bailey’s Irish Crème, Bacardi Light rum, Jim Beam whiskey, Beefeater gin, Dewars scotch, Bombay Sapphire gin, Jack Daniels whiskey … and Corona beer.

But that single receipt makes up just part of the more than $101,000 taxpayers paid for “in-flight services” – including food and liquor, for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s trips on Air Force jets over the last two years. That’s almost $1,000 per week.

Fed up with the condescending clowns in Congress? Send them a “pink slip!”

Documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act by Judicial Watch, which investigates and prosecutes government corruption, show Pelosi incurred expenses of some $2.1 million for her use of Air Force jets for travel over that time.

“Speaker Pelosi has a history of wasting taxpayer funds with her boorish demands for military travel,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said today. “And these documents suggest the Speaker’s congressional delegations are more about partying than anything else.”

Pelosi, D-Calif., recently joined President Obama on a Judicial Watch list of Top 10 corrupt politicians because of her “sense of entitlement,” the group said.

“Politicians believe laws and rules (even the U.S. Constitution) apply to the rest of us but not to them. Case in point: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her excessive and boorish demands for military travel. Judicial Watch obtained documents from the Pentagon in 2008 that suggest Pelosi has been treating the Air Force like her own personal airline,” the evaluation said.

And WND reported almost a year ago that Pelosi was shown to have been erratically canceling and rescheduling flights, as one would with an on-call taxi service.

Do the tone-deaf lawmakers in D.C. make your blood boil? Read all about Washington and its politics of corruption in “Breach of Trust.”

“We have … folks prepping the jets and crews driving in (not a short drive for some), cooking meals and preflighting the jets etc,” said one Department of Defense e-mail then.

Another official sent an e-mail questioning a series of Pelosi’s requests for aircraft.

“Any chance of politely querying [Pelosi’s team] if they really intend to do all of these or are they just picking every weekend?” it stated. “[T]here’s no need to block every weekend ‘just in case’…”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2010/01/123472/#k6e0yEypTqkQav0J.99
2/23/2018 9:20 PM
2/23/2018 9:21 PM

You are getting crumbs. I know. I'm worth over $100 MILLION. I submitted legislation to keep CITIZENS of COLOR under minimum wage in American Samoa. That's where our factory is. They should make 3 bucks. You should vote for me. Trumps thousands of dollars is doggie poop. You poor people don't need that money. WE need it here in American Samoan factories and me and my lame *** husbands pocket. I'm rich and you never will be. We should get together on my private super big jet plane except you can't afford me. None of you can.
2/23/2018 9:33 PM
The evidence against Trump, according to former aides and officials familiar with the White House, continues to grow. Some former unnamed aides and officials point to the many news releases from the major media outlets pointing to growing possible indiscretions including the possible collusion with Russians officials. Many former officials point to the Mueller investigation which seemingly gets closer to the answer everyday. According to some unnamed sources, recent activity concerning Trump is disturbing. Along with charges of collusion and possible election fraud, there is much doubt among some people within the administration, about the quality of many of the choices Trump has made in filling key positions within the administration. Others are worried about the short term ramifications of his policies. One person, familiar with the situation, says he thinks it's much worse than it looks. Other former administration employees agree. One former official, requesting anonymity, doubts he will be able to complete his first term and others point out the claim from some of possible impeachment. Still others point out to the daily discovery of new information, similar to the information provided here, which can only harm the President.
2/28/2018 8:40 PM
Robert Mueller, Republican Patriot and Decorated Marine is an American Hero

Country before Party, every time.
3/1/2018 3:38 AM

California has worst 'quality of life' in US, study says...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/01/california-has-worst-quality-life-in-us-study-says.html

No wonder bad_luck is always so cranky.
3/1/2018 8:27 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 3/1/2018 8:27:00 AM (view original):

California has worst 'quality of life' in US, study says...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/01/california-has-worst-quality-life-in-us-study-says.html

No wonder bad_luck is always so cranky.
Another ridiculous survey where somebody spent millions of dollars to "prove" something 99% of us already thought.
3/1/2018 10:06 AM
Damn folks. I've never lived there--------- do have relatives there---------- BUT I've driven through most of it many times, usually north to southwards (and back) and one thing I can tell you for damn sure. There is many hugely differing "regions"/areas to live in and they're ALL going to provide various "quality" of life......... depending. Living around lake Shasta vs. living in Riverside is barely even comparable......... and I won't even go to how different LA is than the rest.......... that's just a rather worthless study....... don't ya' think?
3/1/2018 11:45 AM
Most of those kinds of studies are worthless. You can manipulate whatever data you get to say whatever you want it to say. Having lived in California for 30 years, and several other states for at least a few years, I can honestly say my quality of life is better here than it was in NY, MA, or FL. Also lived in PA, but left when I was 6. Don't remember much about it. And like Bob says, the quality of life is much different living in the bay area than it would be living in Modesto or Weed. (Weed is one of my favorite town names though)
3/1/2018 12:39 PM
Yeah that study is sketchy.
3/1/2018 12:41 PM
It's all subjective. You couldn't pay me enough to live in a big city, Atlanta included. My "quality of life" would suck. I grew up in rural GA on a horse farm. That's the kind of life I enjoy. My wife is a suburb's girl. She hates the rural life, but would also hate the city life. My sister-in-law lives in Beijing. If she comes back to the states, she will more than likely move to Chicago or NY. The point is, in my mind California is built around liberal, big government that taxes the hell out of the rich. Not my cup of tea, but it works for a lot of people. I don't think any study can determine "quality of life" because what I consider quality is different than what another might.
3/1/2018 12:59 PM
◂ Prev 1...117|118|119|120|121...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.