TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Due process interferes with Trump's fascism. Looks like a amendment is in our future
6/25/2018 11:34 AM
Posted by RCBracco on 6/25/2018 11:34:00 AM (view original):
Due process interferes with Trump's fascism. Looks like a amendment is in our future
Short term memory loss? You already posted this. LOL.
6/25/2018 11:36 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/25/2018 11:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/25/2018 11:10:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/25/2018 10:49:00 AM (view original):
Posted by RCBracco on 6/25/2018 10:05:00 AM (view original):
Bracco, let me explain this to you because you simply don't comprehend the situation. Probably because you are obtuse. The stuff you and dino hate about Trump is exactly the stuff that his supporters like about him. So when you bash him you have the other half of the country praising him. Re-read this a couple of times to understand what I am stating.

While you want this country to go 100% Leftist, there are people opposed to this and they support DJT. I personally think those on the far left and the far right are equally insane.

So by my operational definition you are insane.
This shouldn’t be a partisan issue. Due process applies to everyone on American soil regardless of citizenship.
Agreed.

Yet it is a partisan issue because people only see what they want to see. Such as you and TP when it comes to institutional racism. Add to that the fact that people no longer trust the media or the FBI, DOJ, Congress, etc. and you have a giant sh*t storm.
Jesus. Talk about a non sequitur. Trump tweeted that due process should be eliminated for deportations. That’s a problem. Agree?
6/25/2018 11:37 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/25/2018 11:36:00 AM (view original):
Clearly you missed the point. Repeated it in order to give you another chance.
6/25/2018 11:39 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/25/2018 11:37:00 AM (view original):
Bracco, let me explain this to you because you simply don't comprehend the situation. Probably because you are obtuse. The stuff you and dino hate about Trump is exactly the stuff that his supporters like about him. So when you bash him you have the other half of the country praising him. Re-read this a couple of times to understand what I am stating.

While you want this country to go 100% Leftist, there are people opposed to this and they support DJT. I personally think those on the far left and the far right are equally insane.

This shouldn’t be a partisan issue. Due process applies to everyone on American soil regardless of citizenship.
Agreed.

Yet it is a partisan issue because people only see what they want to see. Such as you and TP when it comes to institutional racism. Add to that the fact that people no longer trust the media or the FBI, DOJ, Congress, etc. and you have a giant sh*t storm.
Jesus. Talk about a non sequitur. Trump tweeted that due process should be eliminated for deportations. That’s a problem. Agree?
Nope. If you are here illegally we should not be spending taxpayer $$ on food, lodging and the court system. I'd have a zero tolerance policy and I am a product of immigrants, who came here legally!

6/25/2018 12:12 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 6/25/2018 11:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/25/2018 11:36:00 AM (view original):
Clearly you missed the point. Repeated it in order to give you another chance.
No I got it and you missed my point. Clearly you can't read.
6/25/2018 12:12 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/25/2018 12:12:00 PM (view original):

Agreed.

Nope. If you are here illegally we should not be spending taxpayer $$ on food, lodging and the court system. I'd have a zero tolerance policy and I am a product of immigrants, who came here legally!

How do you know if someone is here illegally if you eliminate due process?
6/25/2018 12:25 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/25/2018 12:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/25/2018 12:12:00 PM (view original):

Agreed.

How do you know if someone is here illegally if you eliminate due process?
I think he means once they determine you are illegal you are out. No appeals, etc.

He is not just going to deport random people. Come on man.

LOL

6/25/2018 12:31 PM
That’s not what he means because there are no appeals. He means what he said. Eliminate due process for deportations.
6/25/2018 12:38 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 6/25/2018 12:38:00 PM (view original):
That’s not what he means because there are no appeals. He means what he said. Eliminate due process for deportations.
So once you've been designated to be deported. So you think he is going to have ICE randomly deport people? LOL

Are you feeling OK?
6/25/2018 12:41 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/25/2018 12:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 6/25/2018 12:38:00 PM (view original):
So once you've been designated to be deported. So you think he is going to have ICE randomly deport people? LOL

Are you feeling OK?
How do you think this all works?

People get arrested on suspicion of illegal entry. They go to trial and if found guilty, they are deported.

Here is what Trump said, what part of that do you think he is arguing for eliminating?

“We cannot allow all of these people to invade our Country. When somebody comes in, we must immediately, with no Judges or Court Cases, bring them back from where they came. Our system is a mockery to good immigration policy and Law and Order. Most children come without parents”
6/25/2018 12:47 PM
That is different. If they are sneaking into the country and are caught by border patrol, obviously they are illegal. Common sense? BTW - I understand why they want to leave. But there is a due process for this.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/06/25/mexican-towns-entire-police-force-arrested-in-connection-with-mayoral-candidates-murder-report.html

6/25/2018 12:58 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/25/2018 12:58:00 PM (view original):
That is different. If they are sneaking into the country and are caught by border patrol, obviously they are illegal. Common sense? BTW - I understand why they want to leave. But there is a due process for this.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/06/25/mexican-towns-entire-police-force-arrested-in-connection-with-mayoral-candidates-murder-report.html

If someone is on American soil, they have to have a trial before they can be deported. “Obviously” doesn’t apply.

Obviously someone who hasn’t committed a crime wouldn’t require a warrant before allowing the police to search their home. Obviously an innocent person wouldn’t need a lawyer while being interviewed by the police. See the point?
6/25/2018 1:06 PM
Obviously if someone is breaking into your house, they are breaking the law. Obviously if someone pulls a knife on you asking for your wallet, they are breaking the law, sometimes common sense needs to be used. See the point?
6/25/2018 1:19 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 6/25/2018 1:19:00 PM (view original):
Obviously if someone is breaking into your house, they are breaking the law. Obviously if someone pulls a knife on you asking for your wallet, they are breaking the law, sometimes common sense needs to be used. See the point?
No. You actually get a trial for all of those things. You aren’t auto-sentenced to prison.
6/25/2018 1:23 PM
◂ Prev 1...300|301|302|303|304...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.