TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by all3 on 7/16/2018 10:04:00 AM (view original):
I just can't bring myself to read the last few pages of this lunacy. Did b_l ever even attempt to answer:
1) If a person can "relate" to a different gender on different days, why can't they "relate" to a different age?
2) If they can relate to a different gender, why can't they relate to a different species? (Are either of these "crazier" now than homosexuality and transgender where a few decades ago?)
3) Why shouldn't a person having a "relation" day use the restroom their body parts dictate and feel a bit uncomfortable themselves instead of causing others discomfort?
If so, or if he ever does (both very, very, very unlikely), would somebody please let me know. Maybe he'll take a World-wide poll first, since we know he loves his polls and believes they are never wrong. I'd be LMAO at this idiot if it wasn't both so infuriating and yet so sad that people actually think like him.
#1) BL does not answer questions that do not promote his agenda. He should be in politics.
#2) They can but it does not fit his narrative so he does not answer.
#3) Because that is how Leftists think.
7/16/2018 10:14 AM
Bob, when did you start stooping to all of the name calling of those who disagree with you? It's quite beneath you. It's very disappointing as I've always had a lot of respect for you.
7/16/2018 10:16 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/16/2018 10:14:00 AM (view original):
I just can't bring myself to read the last few pages of this lunacy. Did b_l ever even attempt to answer:
1) If a person can "relate" to a different gender on different days, why can't they "relate" to a different age?
2) If they can relate to a different gender, why can't they relate to a different species? (Are either of these "crazier" now than homosexuality and transgender where a few decades ago?)
3) Why shouldn't a person having a "relation" day use the restroom their body parts dictate and feel a bit uncomfortable themselves instead of causing others discomfort?
If so, or if he ever does (both very, very, very unlikely), would somebody please let me know. Maybe he'll take a World-wide poll first, since we know he loves his polls and believes they are never wrong. I'd be LMAO at this idiot if it wasn't both so infuriating and yet so sad that people actually think like him.
#1) BL does not answer questions that do not promote his agenda. He should be in politics.
1) gender is a social construct. Age isn’t.

2) see 1

3) I’m ok with people using whichever bathroom they want to use. Transgender people have been doing this for years and you never noticed.
7/16/2018 11:20 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/15/2018 10:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/15/2018 10:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 7/15/2018 10:33:00 PM (view original):
I did answer. You didn't like my answer.

I'll answer again. It's inappropriate and opens doors to harassment and abuse. I feel like you are ignoring common sense to fight a political cause.
Common sense tells me that people tend not to get in other people’s in-stall bathroom business. Whether or not one person in a stall has a dick doesn’t seem to matter.
Your problem is utterly dismissing my concerns. That makes you an a hole. I don’t feel comfortable with my 12 and 14 year old girls sharing a locker room with a person who was born a male and still has male parts.

The fact that you laugh at that is interesting. I also told you my girls would not feel comfortable with such a situation. You dismissed that too.

Fine. What Planet Fitness must do is disclose in their membership agreement that people with penises may use the W locker room. See how many members they have left....

Allow Capitalism to decide.

But again that’s not my primary issue. My main issue is that Leftists dismiss other people’s opinions and label them as racists, bigots, sexist, etc.

Lefitsts are illogical. Bad luck is illogical. I truly hope Trump wins again.
No can do anything about your concerns. We can’t change laws every time an individual feels uncomfortable about something. If you can’t handle the fact that a transgender woman might be in the bathroom at the same time as your daughter, don’t let your daughter go to the bathroom in public. Or pick a restroom that is a one person at a time.

7/16/2018 11:24 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/16/2018 11:20:00 AM (view original):

2) see 1

3) I’m ok with people using whichever bathroom they want to use. Transgender people have been doing this for years and you never noticed.
Bathroom or locker room? Not the same.
7/16/2018 11:39 AM

2) see 1

#1) In your opinion. 100%.
7/16/2018 11:41 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/16/2018 11:24:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/15/2018 10:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/15/2018 10:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 7/15/2018 10:33:00 PM (view original):
I did answer. You didn't like my answer.

I'll answer again. It's inappropriate and opens doors to harassment and abuse. I feel like you are ignoring common sense to fight a political cause.
Common sense tells me that people tend not to get in other people’s in-stall bathroom business. Whether or not one person in a stall has a dick doesn’t seem to matter.
Your problem is utterly dismissing my concerns. That makes you an a hole. I don’t feel comfortable with my 12 and 14 year old girls sharing a locker room with a person who was born a male and still has male parts.

The fact that you laugh at that is interesting. I also told you my girls would not feel comfortable with such a situation. You dismissed that too.

Fine. What Planet Fitness must do is disclose in their membership agreement that people with penises may use the W locker room. See how many members they have left....

Allow Capitalism to decide.

But again that’s not my primary issue. My main issue is that Leftists dismiss other people’s opinions and label them as racists, bigots, sexist, etc.

Lefitsts are illogical. Bad luck is illogical. I truly hope Trump wins again.
No can do anything about your concerns. We can’t change laws every time an individual feels uncomfortable about something. If you can’t handle the fact that a transgender woman might be in the bathroom at the same time as your daughter, don’t let your daughter go to the bathroom in public. Or pick a restroom that is a one person at a time.

It is NOT a bathroom it is a locker room. We just did change the laws for people to be able to self identify because a minority felt uncomfortable. There you go again talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Please confirm you understand the difference between a bathroom and a locker room where showers are not individualized but in the open as are lockers.
7/16/2018 11:44 AM
There was no law preventing transgender people from using whichever room they prefer. Then laws started popping up trying to stop that.

I’m ok with transgender people using whatever locker room they want to use.
7/16/2018 11:46 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/16/2018 11:41:00 AM (view original):

2) see 1

The actual definition of gender includes the fact that it’s a social construct. Not my opinion.
7/16/2018 11:47 AM
https://www.newsday.com/opinion/oped/if-gender-is-fluid-what-about-race-and-age-1.11839317

7/16/2018 11:47 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/16/2018 11:47:00 AM (view original):

2) see 1

The actual definition of gender includes the fact that it’s a social construct. Not my opinion.
So is age.
7/16/2018 11:48 AM
See:

gen·der
'jend?r/
noun
  1. 1.
    the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones)
7/16/2018 11:48 AM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/16/2018 11:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/16/2018 11:47:00 AM (view original):

2) see 1

So is age.
No. Age isn’t a social construct.
7/16/2018 11:49 AM
The term senior citizen is, though. Same with young adult, middle aged, etc. Even “adult/child” differs depending on the context.
7/16/2018 11:50 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/16/2018 11:46:00 AM (view original):
There was no law preventing transgender people from using whichever room they prefer. Then laws started popping up trying to stop that.

I’m ok with transgender people using whatever locker room they want to use.

A dispute about bathroom rights turned into a Pandora’s box of philosophical riddles about the nature of identity and the meaning of truth on May 13 when the Departments of Justice and Education issued a letter prohibiting “discrimination based on a student’s gender identity.”

The letter defines gender identity as “an individual’s internal sense of gender.” It also states “there is no medical diagnosis or treatment requirement that students must meet as a prerequisite to being treated consistent with their gender identity.”

I am NOT OK with it because there is no proof that person is a transgender person vs. a perv. We should let the Supreme Court decide? Yes?

I have also decided that my girls are not allowed to date Leftists. Sorry.

7/16/2018 11:51 AM
◂ Prev 1...377|378|379|380|381...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.