TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Not this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5964539/Transgender-prisoner-female-jail-sexually-assaulted-four-women.html

Not sure what that has to do with the definition of transgender:

denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender does not correspond with their birth sex.
7/18/2018 5:21 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/18/2018 5:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 7/18/2018 5:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/18/2018 3:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 7/18/2018 3:13:00 PM (view original):
Optics are terrible. Exactly why Mueller immediately removed him. Still, damage done. Sad. we need truth.
We agree!!

We need an owner for the two scoops league. Should we get tangy?

If he's willing to join, why not?

Who left?
What is the two scoops league?
kbees111 is leaving. Its a baseball prog.
7/18/2018 5:26 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/18/2018 5:21:00 PM (view original):

Not this

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5964539/Transgender-prisoner-female-jail-sexually-assaulted-four-women.html

denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender does not correspond with their birth sex.
My point is should that person register as the opposite gender or can that person say I am man on Mon and Thurs and woman on Tues and Fri. and non binary the other days.

Tang thinks they need to have their birth certificate changed for example.
7/18/2018 5:27 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/18/2018 5:27:00 PM (view original):

Not this

My point is should that person register as the opposite gender or can that person say I am man on Mon and Thurs and woman on Tues and Fri. and non binary the other days.

Register????

You asked for a definition of transgender. There is only one. Google is your friend.
7/18/2018 5:28 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/18/2018 5:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/18/2018 5:27:00 PM (view original):

Not this

Register????

You asked for a definition of transgender. There is only one. Google is your friend.
I said operational definition for our discussion. Even you and tang cannot agree what it should be.

Google is definitely not my friend.
7/18/2018 5:46 PM
Ther is only one definition.
7/18/2018 5:46 PM
There is one definition of great as well but how you apply great has many different operations. If I think Catfish Hunter is great because he is in the HOF may differ from you who thinks Brad Radke is great for being in the Twins HOF. Others may thing that just reaching the majors makes one great.

Difference between Webster’s definition and operational definition.

To debate accordingly we would need to define great as say Top 15 pitcher of all time is great.

Progress...
7/18/2018 6:00 PM (edited)
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/18/2018 6:00:00 PM (view original):
There is one definition of great as well but how you apply great has many different operations. If I think Catfish Hunter is great because he is in the HOF may differ from you who thinks Brad Radke is great for being in the Twins HOF. Others may thing that just reaching the majors makes one great.

Difference between Webster’s definition and operational definition.

To debate accordingly we would need to define great as say Top 15 pitcher of all time is great.

Progress...
Jesus.

Here is the definition:

7/18/2018 6:04 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/18/2018 4:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/18/2018 4:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/18/2018 3:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/18/2018 2:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/18/2018 2:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/18/2018 2:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/18/2018 1:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/18/2018 1:51:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/16/2018 12:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/16/2018 11:58:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/16/2018 11:55:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/16/2018 11:50:00 AM (view original):
The term senior citizen is, though. Same with young adult, middle aged, etc. Even “adult/child” differs depending on the context.
There are many articles that show that age and race are social constructs. Sorry. You cannot pick and choose what is and is not a social construct.

I don't even care that much because I won't change your mind and you will not change mine. What matters to me is that you acknowledge this EXACT fact. The country is divided because of such debates. We cannot even agree what is a man and what is a woman.

No, I’m pretty sure I can change your mind.
I am pretty sure in an MMA match you would submit in less than one minute to me. Opinions vary.
who the hell cares?
That post was to show how outrageous his post was.
okay, so why do you keep bringing it up? It will never happen, and other than maybe you and BL. no one cares if it did.
Just to make a point. Similarly bad luck changing my mind will never happen.
BL will never change anyone here's mind. Neither will I or anyone else.
You're making my point.
I guess I'm missing your point. I don't see what telling BL you'd beat him in a MMA fight has to do with anything.
I am trying to show him that his statements are outrageous. How should I do it?
probably by ignoring him altogether. That won't show him his statements are outrageous, but it will probably help you with your stress level. I should probably follow my own advice.
7/18/2018 6:06 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/18/2018 4:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/18/2018 4:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/18/2018 2:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/18/2018 2:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/18/2018 2:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/18/2018 1:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/16/2018 11:24:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cccp1014 on 7/15/2018 10:57:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/15/2018 10:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by strikeout26 on 7/15/2018 10:33:00 PM (view original):
I did answer. You didn't like my answer.

I'll answer again. It's inappropriate and opens doors to harassment and abuse. I feel like you are ignoring common sense to fight a political cause.
Common sense tells me that people tend not to get in other people’s in-stall bathroom business. Whether or not one person in a stall has a dick doesn’t seem to matter.
Your problem is utterly dismissing my concerns. That makes you an a hole. I don’t feel comfortable with my 12 and 14 year old girls sharing a locker room with a person who was born a male and still has male parts.

The fact that you laugh at that is interesting. I also told you my girls would not feel comfortable with such a situation. You dismissed that too.

Fine. What Planet Fitness must do is disclose in their membership agreement that people with penises may use the W locker room. See how many members they have left....

Allow Capitalism to decide.

But again that’s not my primary issue. My main issue is that Leftists dismiss other people’s opinions and label them as racists, bigots, sexist, etc.

Lefitsts are illogical. Bad luck is illogical. I truly hope Trump wins again.
No can do anything about your concerns. We can’t change laws every time an individual feels uncomfortable about something. If you can’t handle the fact that a transgender woman might be in the bathroom at the same time as your daughter, don’t let your daughter go to the bathroom in public. Or pick a restroom that is a one person at a time.

you never answered my question. why is the man who identifies as a woman's comfort more important than the comfort of the women he makes feel uncomfortable by being in the women's locker room?
So, where should transgender men and women go to the bathroom?

In the bathroom for the gender they were born as, or at home.. One person's discomfort is better than many people's discomfort. If you disagree, I'm still waiting for a reason.
So what if gays make people uncomfortable? Blacks? Muslims? Public bathrooms for straight, white people only and everyone else has to go at home or in the bushes.

Because, you know, majority rules when it comes to public facilities.
well, if people are made uncomfortable by gays, blacks and muslims using the same bathroom, they have to live with it. You still haven't told me why one person's discomfort is more important than many people's discomfort.
And its not the same thing. I don't care if gay, muslim or black women use the same locker room as my daughter and I don't think any of those things would make her uncomfortable. I do care if someone with a ***** uses the same locker room as my daughter, and I think it would make her feel uncomfortable along with most, if not all, of the women in the locker room.
"They have to live with it." Because we don't make people go home to use the restroom just because other people are uncomfortable.

Transgender people have been using whatever facilities they want for decades. This has been and would still be a non-issue if certain states hadn't tried to ban it.
and you continue not to answer the question. What makes that one person's discomfort more important that anyone elses discomfort? If as you say, that person who identifies as a woman on that particular day should be allowed to use the women's locker room, aren't you also saying if that makes other women in there uncomfortable, that is their problem, and they should just not go in that locker room? Why is it okay to make them go somewhere else, whether it is home or somewhere that does not allow men in the woman's locker room, but it is not okay to make him/her go somewhere else? (Like the locker room for the gender he was born)
I don't particularly want anyone to feel discomfort in a locker room, but if the choice is one person feeling discomfort or several people feeling discomfort I'd go for making the one person uncomfortable. I'll continue to feel that way until someone gives me a valid reason as to why that one person's discomfort is more important than the several people's discomfort.
7/18/2018 6:19 PM
No one is “making” anyone go anywhere. If you are made too uncomfortable by the presence of a transgender person, you can choose to go somewhere else.
7/18/2018 6:22 PM
same applies to him/her. If he is to uncomfortable using the man's room, which is how he was born, he can go elsewhere...just not the women's room. I still haven't heard a valid reason.
7/18/2018 6:26 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/18/2018 6:26:00 PM (view original):
same applies to him/her. If he is to uncomfortable using the man's room, which is how he was born, he can go elsewhere...just not the women's room. I still haven't heard a valid reason.
Same applies to black people. If you are too uncomfortable to use the black bathrooms, go home.
7/18/2018 6:29 PM
Some vague “uncomfortableness” isn’t a valid reason to discriminate.
7/18/2018 6:30 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/18/2018 6:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 7/18/2018 6:26:00 PM (view original):
Same applies to black people. If you are too uncomfortable to use the black bathrooms, go home.
Where in the US do they still have "black bathrooms"?
7/18/2018 7:07 PM
◂ Prev 1...410|411|412|413|414...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.