its up to congress until Trump is out of office

the house could impeach but i don count 67 senate votes to convict

makes it a show trial and a waste of time

its up to the criminal justice system after Trump is out of office

have patience
6/11/2019 1:59 PM
Posted by tangplay on 6/11/2019 12:43:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 6/11/2019 9:30:00 AM (view original):
Well bob, I guess that's one way that someone could read into it what they want.
Again though, even you state "not enough PROOF". If it's not enough proof for the American Legal process, why is it enough for you?
Remove your hatred for the person and view it unbiased. Doesn't the POTUS deserve the same basic right of "Innocent until PROVEN guilty" (using the established process, NOT certain individuals' thoughts) that all Americans are given?
Mueller wouldn't have charged the President no matter what he found. Thus, by your logic, it is impossible for the President to be guilty. But keep telling us about how you are reasonable and unbiased.
just to be technically precise...couldnt instead of wouldnt.
he is not even allowed to say thrump comitted a crime but he can say the elements are met which he did say.
6/11/2019 3:23 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 6/11/2019 2:00:00 PM (view original):
its up to congress until Trump is out of office

the house could impeach but i don count 67 senate votes to convict

makes it a show trial and a waste of time

its up to the criminal justice system after Trump is out of office

have patience
never a waste of time to flesh out what happened to the american pepple
6/11/2019 3:24 PM
and thisiswhy all3 now agrees with us that the inquiry is needed to prove and confirm the findings in the mueller report..
he wants to hear from mcgann. and he needs to watch hope hicks and hear the others.
6/11/2019 3:27 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
all3 is trying out his new standup act.
88 or 6 to 4.
aka black is white and dark is night.
the lying sob is always right.
i know nutttin.......trump had him at heil.

all3 is not a nazi but he would not assume that a nazi is a nazi.
6/11/2019 3:48 PM (edited)
I wonder if He'll still be "defending, not supporting" when the indictments DO start coming down?

A Nod is as good as a wink to a blind horse. A tariff is actually a "money maker" for us because some mysterious OTHER taxpayer pays it.
Smoke, mirrors, bullshit, misinformation.

Some of us are old enough to recognize it, because we've seen it all before.

all3 must be under 20.............
6/11/2019 4:03 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/10/2019 4:54:00 PM (view original):
READ the Mueller report!! He literally begged everyone to do so. AT LEAST read the summaries prepared BY the Mueller investigative team and signed off on/endorsed by Mueller. The report quite CLEARLY states that Russia conspired to assist Trump get elected and that TRUMP encouraged it in numerous ways. A conclusion was made that not enough PROOF existed to bring Trump to trial on "conspiracy" (with the Russians known involved) and that while there may be obstruction committed by Trump on (at least) 10 instances, Mueller was prohibited by justice department rule from indicting a "sitting POTUS" on that charge. He further clearly stated that other remedies exist for obstruction. Likely referring to the impeachment process.
Thus his clearly stated intent/desire to "preserve" all evidence for historical as well as (potentially) usable purposes following any vacancy of the presidency.

Anyone claiming otherwise has either bought into propaganda/spin of a crooked and (known) lying administration or is completely idiotic beyond comprehension. Patriotism DEMANDS open eyes to tyranny and injustice.
This is correct.
6/11/2019 5:18 PM
Posted by all3 on 6/11/2019 3:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 6/11/2019 12:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 6/11/2019 9:30:00 AM (view original):
Well bob, I guess that's one way that someone could read into it what they want.
Again though, even you state "not enough PROOF". If it's not enough proof for the American Legal process, why is it enough for you?
Remove your hatred for the person and view it unbiased. Doesn't the POTUS deserve the same basic right of "Innocent until PROVEN guilty" (using the established process, NOT certain individuals' thoughts) that all Americans are given?
Why is it you can't just state things straight out instead of spinning? I was very careful in my verbiage. There wasn't enough PROOF (in Mueller's opinion) to charge a sitting POTUS for "conspiracy" with the Russians. There WAS evidence that Mueller concluded was direct and serial attempts to "obstruct justice" (ONE of the planks of impeachment against BOTH Nixon and Clinton!) but HE was prohibited from charging a sitting POTUS with that charge.

Like it or not, (I don't) Congress (by Law!) has to do it's duty under our Constitution. IF the House of Rep. believes and concludes that Trump broke the law then they MUST begin impeachment proceedings. The politics be damned. The POLITICS is not supposed to matter! DUTY is.

It also doesn't matter what the House leaders THINK the Senate will do at trial. THAT is NOT their DUTY. They will have already done their DUTY by referring the matter to the Senate! Politics be damned.

I agree with Dino about you. You would have made a fantastic party member in Germany in 1930 - 1933. (Unfortunately for somebody who supposedly HATES parties--that party was the Nazi Party!)
You are much too willing to support compromised leadership in the false concept of Country and Patriotism. You'll even tolerate being lied to and corruption in your leader. I won't!

When the POTUS (any Pres.!) LIES to the citizens HE is no longer worthy of our support. When He MAY be corruptly linked to foreign adversaries He SHOULD be investigated and either cleared......... or prosecuted for his crimes---Punished with PRISON-time (like any other citizen) OR HUNG for TREASON if that be the case.

End of simple story.

I can't possibly understand why ANY good American would think otherwise. Do you?
It both amuses me, and scares the sheit out of me, that someone who claims to love America and want what's best for it, continues to buy into innuendo, hearsay and rumor. Not enough to prove means not enough to prove. Sorry for you that your hatred for another human makes you try to work around that fact. Differing opinions are differing opinions. Nothing wrong with that, and I truly appreciate your civility and trying to keep things on topic, until this post, but there's really no point in us continuing to read each other's posts at this point, since we're obviously just frustrating each other (which I way I don't ever bother with many of the others around here). Resorting to childishly calling someone a Nazi because he disagrees with your view is some low-life BS I'd expect from others, and I really have no time for. As a parting thought, have a fun time trying to find a Presidential candidate who hasn't lied to all us citizens.
It both amuses and scares the sheit out of me that someone who claims to love America and wants only what is best for it, and also seems to be reasonably intelligent, continues to defend or support or whatever you want to call it a lying, bullying, con man, poor excuse for a human being. This same person also seems to think that it is the lack of respect some Americans show for Trump that causes the rest of the world to not respect Trump. I don't think so. It is his childish, bullying, immature behavior and constant lying. If he at least acted with some dignity, he'd get more respect in my opinion.
6/11/2019 5:24 PM
the most hated american president overseas of all time.
literally hated.
even when iran says the great satan it sounds redundant.
low iq.....no character.....stench......funny hair.......fat......bone spurs.......bellows.......liar........steals from his charity......insults his kids........sexual abuser.......corrupt.........alliance destroyer.......racist........loves neo nazis.........loves kkk........cant read.........small hands..........name caller........bed wetter.
6/11/2019 5:42 PM
OK. Inquiring minds wanna know. You got any evidence on that last characterization? Talk to his momma or something?
6/11/2019 5:46 PM
circumstantial evidence..........melania sleeps somewhere else.......trump does not let maid handle the sheets.
6/11/2019 5:50 PM
This same person also seems to think that it is the lack of respect some Americans show for Trump that causes the rest of the world to not respect Trump. I don't think so. It is his childish, bullying, immature behavior and constant lying. If he at least acted with some dignity, he'd get more respect in my opinion.

Wylie,
Of course you are twisting my previous words. That's par for the course here. However, if you think the way Americans, or any Country's people, view and treat their Leader doesn't have any effect on how the rest of the World views and treats them, you are simply wrong. Nothing you, or anyone else, can say will change my opinion of that. Do I agree that Trump's childish, bullying, immature behavior and constant lying hurt his cause with Americans as well as the rest of the World? Absolutely. Does any of those things legitimize all the additional lies and BS that people throw at him? Not in my mind. As I've already said far too many times, good luck finding a US Presidential candidate who isn't guilty of lying to Americans and at least one or two of the others. Although I do think Trump has done some good things, you won't find anywhere I ever said Trump has been a good POTUS. I will however repeat that I believe he was a better choice for the job that HRC. Doubt anything ever changes my view on that either. Really, really tired of having the same back-and-forth. Most of this was said 2.5 years ago. Just no point to it. Enjoy your POTUS-bashing thread.
6/11/2019 6:39 PM
The investigation is over kids.

Actually, a WHOLE NEW investigation has begun.

I think we'll see some results out of this one.
6/11/2019 7:02 PM
Posted by all3 on 6/11/2019 6:39:00 PM (view original):
This same person also seems to think that it is the lack of respect some Americans show for Trump that causes the rest of the world to not respect Trump. I don't think so. It is his childish, bullying, immature behavior and constant lying. If he at least acted with some dignity, he'd get more respect in my opinion.

Wylie,
Of course you are twisting my previous words. That's par for the course here. However, if you think the way Americans, or any Country's people, view and treat their Leader doesn't have any effect on how the rest of the World views and treats them, you are simply wrong. Nothing you, or anyone else, can say will change my opinion of that. Do I agree that Trump's childish, bullying, immature behavior and constant lying hurt his cause with Americans as well as the rest of the World? Absolutely. Does any of those things legitimize all the additional lies and BS that people throw at him? Not in my mind. As I've already said far too many times, good luck finding a US Presidential candidate who isn't guilty of lying to Americans and at least one or two of the others. Although I do think Trump has done some good things, you won't find anywhere I ever said Trump has been a good POTUS. I will however repeat that I believe he was a better choice for the job that HRC. Doubt anything ever changes my view on that either. Really, really tired of having the same back-and-forth. Most of this was said 2.5 years ago. Just no point to it. Enjoy your POTUS-bashing thread.
says leader with a capital L instead of president....so old school german.
de fuhrer much ?
6/11/2019 7:24 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...566|567|568|569|570...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.