TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

i will not concede that there are debatebale issues around pulling out of paris accord and being led by a climate denial govt and making the assuaging of fossil fuels economics as a reason to not go strong with immediate steps to fight climate change.....no debate.
the same on efforts to sell more and more of all guns as an answer to gun violence.....no very nice points for both sides.
if that makes me a barbarian then so be it.
6/14/2019 7:38 AM
Israel and the Mossad are behind the oil tanker attacks

They want war with Iran so bad they can taste it.
6/14/2019 8:32 AM
Posted by dino27 on 6/14/2019 2:34:00 AM (view original):
agree to disagree strongly.
the point was not about the plans but to take action asap that isnt lip service or bs lies.
cant get to plans if plans are being thwarted.
your so called pragmatic approach is a recipe for assisted suicide.
dont overthink it.

ie gun control...how are there 2 sides when one says no gun control.
philosophy class ?
For most of human history weapons ownership has only been restricted by the most repressive governments, in societies with the least freedom.

If you see highly contentious issues in black and white, you're probably ignoring a lot of the evidence.
6/14/2019 9:22 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/13/2019 6:47:00 PM (view original):
just because you don't see both sides, that does not mean there are not two sides. I think that is one of the problems with this country today. Most people only see their side of things, and are unwilling to even consider that the other side may have a different point of view that is as completely valid to them as your point of view is to you.
Wylie, remember you're trying to discuss this with someone who is so loony and/or close-minded that they got temporarily banned from the site for red-lining every single comment that they didn't agree with. Logic, sanity and reason do not exist in his World.

Of course, he is far from the only one here who doesn't allow for people to have OPINIONS that differ from their's. That's why it's so incredibly laughable when these same people call others names like Nazi. Such delusion and lack of self-awareness.
6/14/2019 10:17 AM
"For most of human history weapons ownership has only been restricted by the most repressive governments, in societies with the least freedom."

wow

6/14/2019 10:21 AM
yeah, wow.
6/14/2019 11:12 AM
Posted by all3 on 6/14/2019 10:17:00 AM (view original):
just because you don't see both sides, that does not mean there are not two sides. I think that is one of the problems with this country today. Most people only see their side of things, and are unwilling to even consider that the other side may have a different point of view that is as completely valid to them as your point of view is to you.
Wylie, remember you're trying to discuss this with someone who is so loony and/or close-minded that they got temporarily banned from the site for red-lining every single comment that they didn't agree with. Logic, sanity and reason do not exist in his World.

Of course, he is far from the only one here who doesn't allow for people to have OPINIONS that differ from their's. That's why it's so incredibly laughable when these same people call others names like Nazi. Such delusion and lack of self-awareness.
you say that to feel better.
i redlined people when i had a thread for bashing each other the way i now do.....actually much worse.
and i explained it and begged people to stop.
i gave up and said if you cant redline them then join them.
say what you want.
6/14/2019 11:14 AM
IRAN WAR

tanker owner says no mines were involved contadicting usa and pompeo.
says hit by bullets ( from a grassy nole ) or a gassy mole.

after the iraq fiasco couldnt pompeo couch his statement more professionally and less conclusively in the immediacy of the moment.
dont they learn from recent history.
maybe saudi arabia.........again.
6/14/2019 12:00 PM
Posted by all3 on 6/14/2019 10:17:00 AM (view original):

I don't think dino is loony. I do think he (and many others) can be somewhat closed minded to ideas that are different from theirs. I think you can be, all3..once in a while. Hell, I think I can be close minded too. Unfortunately, I think it is human nature to deride ideas that are different from yours as wrong.
6/14/2019 12:17 PM
not always.
was it wrong to declare war on germany after they bombed pearl harbor...i think not.
6/14/2019 12:47 PM
i know the difference between issues with pro and con and clear imperatives.
sometimes after idiots expose their stupidity and it is a danger to the rest os and themselves they have to be called out.
listen and learn.
6/14/2019 12:52 PM
Posted by dino27 on 6/14/2019 11:12:00 AM (view original):
yeah, wow.
This is an emotional response to a factual statement because it conflicts with your political opinion. I didn't say anything about gun control in my post. I simply pointed out that historically disarmament has been carried out by repressive regimes. The strictest gun control laws of the 20th century were found in the Soviet Union, Cuba, and Venezuela. These are facts. You may believe, as I do, that in our specific case the government is not motivated by the desire to repress dissidents. But there exists plenty of historical precedent to fear governments attempting to restrict weapons ownership. And it is a psychological fact that conservatives tend to be motivated by fear to a far greater extent than liberals.
6/14/2019 1:16 PM
i dont need to intellectualize the need for gun control.
6/14/2019 1:22 PM
Posted by dino27 on 6/14/2019 12:47:00 PM (view original):
not always.
was it wrong to declare war on germany after they bombed pearl harbor...i think not.
weren't you in Animal House? LOL
6/14/2019 2:21 PM
Posted by dino27 on 6/14/2019 12:47:00 PM (view original):
not always.
Damn Dino. You sleep thru History 101? Germany had no part in bombing Pearl Harbor (Hawaii). That was them other guys.....the ones from the East, with the Red Dot for a flag..............
6/14/2019 2:29 PM
◂ Prev 1...570|571|572|573|574...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.