TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

TOMORROW'S NEWS TODAY

hope hicks will testify as a fact witness at house hearing.
trump trying to block her testimony.
house members are hoping she will be transparent.
6/19/2019 1:05 AM
PUT COAL IN YOUR STOCKING

trump issues order to eliminate obama climate policy targeting the coal industry.
keep those coal miners whee they belong.
6/19/2019 10:39 AM
That was a campaign promise... gonna be hard to win the Midwest again if he doesn't come up with some follow-through.
6/19/2019 2:46 PM
i think the coal thing is more about w. va....keeping that state red.
but i agree with your premise 100%.
6/19/2019 2:54 PM
plus it is the end of an obama policy which makes it a must do for trump.
6/19/2019 2:56 PM
Gonna do for the coal miners what he done did for the steel industry with his steel tariffs................... ooops!
Steel prices now way down, steel factories closing down. Seems folks stopped buying steel. Can you spell glut?

Can you spell idiot?
Tampering around willy-nilly with what had been the longest economic expansion following a recession EVER!

Maybe he'll give some more poor folks free helicopter rides? Tell em farmer jokes and talk trash on the "elite"
You DO know what elite means don't ya'?
I thought not.
6/19/2019 3:33 PM
Trump's leadership plan. So much whining!
6/19/2019 3:34 PM
well, you have a national tragedy when the the predominant motivations of a president is to repeal everything by obama no matter what the consequences out of racial animus and personal hatred........a need to bully for psychological reasons.........a need to create a 1950s society replete with bigotry and the original george wallace view............the overarching thirst for power for the sake of power.........the enjoyment of stoking fear...........the enjoyment of the con........the hatred of science and the idolatrous devotion to the authoritarian model.
6/19/2019 3:50 PM
Posted by sjpoker on 11/2/2017 12:36:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 11/1/2017 11:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 11/1/2017 4:27:00 PM (view original):
Pedantic...but the US is a republic. Also, country and democracy shouldn't be capitalized.
We've had this discussion before - as long as I'm talking about this Country and it's Democracy, I'm capitalizing them.
It's called respect, which I know none of you Liberals understand.
Maybe we should start calling it usa - you disrespectful idiots would probably love that.

P.S. b_l, thanks for chiming-in and making me even more positive about my stance. Nothing says "That's 100% correct." quite as definitively as b_l disagreeing with it.
All3's great skill in life is continually raising the bar on his own idiocy- and then surpassing it.
Well I live in Canada, and I totally agree w you.

A house divided against itself can not stand. and the Lib's have divided the country, because of their vicious non stop attacks on the right wing of that playing field. One of the biggest culprits is CNN. Commie News Network.

You got a good one in Donald. Had more guts than the last 4 presidents put together. He takes on the media, He doesn't suckhole to the minorities and the left wing Media. He hates Pol correctness (as do multi millions of us who have a half a brain) and he knows that only two washroms are needed.

BTW, unemployment among blacks is at a historical LOW.

but maybe you should get rid of him. He wants to boot the illegals out of the US.

People are dumber today than ever, and the alphabet soup after their names means nothing

and I can't brag on Canadians being smart, either. We elected a left wing SCHOOLTEACHER.. and he is literally turning the country to pot.
6/19/2019 5:15 PM (edited)
Posted by laramiebob on 6/19/2019 3:33:00 PM (view original):
Gonna do for the coal miners what he done did for the steel industry with his steel tariffs................... ooops!
Steel prices now way down, steel factories closing down. Seems folks stopped buying steel. Can you spell glut?

Can you spell idiot?
Tampering around willy-nilly with what had been the longest economic expansion following a recession EVER!

Maybe he'll give some more poor folks free helicopter rides? Tell em farmer jokes and talk trash on the "elite"
You DO know what elite means don't ya'?
I thought not.
Please note the chart of the DOW 30 since 2016. Thank you. We disagree on D.T. but I won't fight with people on that

The media is VERY good at manipulating public opinion, and CNN is the best at it. (I despise them)
6/19/2019 5:10 PM
Posted by dino27 on 6/18/2019 11:26:00 AM (view original):
IRAN UPDATE

russia told usa to stop provoking iran and then trump said the tanker incident was very minor.
Russia can get stuffed
6/19/2019 5:11 PM
Posted by dino27 on 6/18/2019 7:55:00 PM (view original):
good comeback for elizabeth warren when trump calls her Pocahontas -
thats what custer said before the little bighorn.
(imho) Elizabeth Warren talks loud, talks a lot. Says very little.
6/19/2019 5:12 PM
Posted by dino27 on 6/19/2019 3:50:00 PM (view original):
well, you have a national tragedy when the the predominant motivations of a president is to repeal everything by obama no matter what the consequences out of racial animus and personal hatred........a need to bully for psychological reasons.........a need to create a 1950s society replete with bigotry and the original george wallace view............the overarching thirst for power for the sake of power.........the enjoyment of stoking fear...........the enjoyment of the con........the hatred of science and the idolatrous devotion to the authoritarian model.
Obama was a marxist, and was anti-Christ. I watched the clip in which he mocked the Christian faith. I also believe that it was God who turned the hearts of the voters to oust him. That said, many think Russia got him elected. That makes a lot of sense, eh? Commies getting a RIGHT wing guy elected. Their people are on the left side, remember?

They call Don a racist, yet he is friends with Dennis Rodman. I also don't believe all the b.s. allegations of him 'groping' although one woman admitted she was paid to lie about him.

If you are a die hard democrat, I know this falls on deaf ears.. C U in September

6/19/2019 5:21 PM (edited)
i know for a fact that God supports obama and despises trump.
6/19/2019 5:24 PM
i love msnbc.
can a cnn hater tell me why they hate cnn over msnbc.
i find cnn rather boring compared to msnbc and msnbc light years more articulate.
6/19/2019 5:29 PM
◂ Prev 1...576|577|578|579|580...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.