TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by Aldershot on 6/19/2019 5:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 6/19/2019 3:50:00 PM (view original):
well, you have a national tragedy when the the predominant motivations of a president is to repeal everything by obama no matter what the consequences out of racial animus and personal hatred........a need to bully for psychological reasons.........a need to create a 1950s society replete with bigotry and the original george wallace view............the overarching thirst for power for the sake of power.........the enjoyment of stoking fear...........the enjoyment of the con........the hatred of science and the idolatrous devotion to the authoritarian model.
Obama was a marxist, and was anti-Christ. I watched the clip in which he mocked the Christian faith. I also believe that it was God who turned the hearts of the voters to oust him. That said, many think Russia got him elected. That makes a lot of sense, eh? Commies getting a RIGHT wing guy elected. Their people are on the left side, remember?

They call Don a racist, yet he is friends with Dennis Rodman. I also don't believe all the b.s. allegations of him 'groping' although one woman admitted she was paid to lie about him.

If you are a die hard democrat, I know this falls on deaf ears.. C U in September

I've seen clips of Trump making fun of a disabled reporter, I've heard tapes of him expressing how he likes to grab women by the *****, he's fooled around on most, if not all of his wives, yet he calls himself a Christian.
6/19/2019 6:06 PM
and being friends with Dennis Rodman does not mean he is not a racist. Plus you not believing the allegations does not make them not true.
6/19/2019 6:07 PM
he likes dennis rodman because kim recommended that they get together for a burger.
6/19/2019 6:20 PM
FILED UNDER THINGS THAT CANT BE EXPLAINED

after dylan roof was arrested he said he was hungry and the cops paid for a burger and fries for him on route to jail.
good thing he wasnt a 4 year old african american girl who took a doll from a dollar store.
6/19/2019 6:33 PM
WHO WILL WIN IN 2020 ?

whichever party signs up more brand new voters with their world view.

eat baba ganoosh.
6/19/2019 6:35 PM
MY TOP 4 RANKING OF MOST QUALIFIED DEMS

my factors - overall political experience.......executive experience.......intelligence....... level of ability to be interestingly.articulate.........maturity........common sense.........character...........command............poise.........charisma.............intelligent articulation of policies

1. PETE
2. WARREN
3. BIDEN
4. SANDERS
6/20/2019 8:34 AM (edited)
yang

1 political experience
7 executive experience
9 intelligence
9 level of whatevel
5 maturity
5 common sense
5 character
5 command
8 poise
3 charisma
9 the last one that is a regurgitation of the fourth one

LE GRANDEE TOTAL
6.0 on a 1..9

top him if you can
6/20/2019 2:23 AM
PETE

POLITICAL EXP. - 7
EXEC. EXP - 8
INTELL. - 10
LEVEL - 10
MATURITY - 9
COMMON SENSE -10
CHARACTER - 10
COMMAND - 9
POISE - 10
CHARISMA - 9
POLICY ART. - 10

92 / 11 = 8.36
6/20/2019 3:14 AM
Ying

10 political experience
9 executive experience
9 intelligence
9 level of whatevel
10 maturity
10 common sense
10 character
10command
11 poise
17 charisma
9 the last one that is a regurgitation of the fourth one
6/20/2019 5:01 AM
ANOTHER TRUMP RALLY OR E PLURIBUS GOON UM

trump has worked out a series of claps...whistles and hand gestures to direct his followers at his rallies.
one clap and they stand in silence......2 claps and they stand in euphoria and 3 claps and they sit.
pointing to the sky and they chant 4 more years.........touching his nose and they chant lock her up
pointing to his nose and right ear and they chant lock her up while doing the wave.
when he puts his hands over both ears they do the hokey pokey.

he had them at heil.
6/20/2019 8:42 AM
Posted by Aldershot on 6/19/2019 5:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 6/18/2019 7:55:00 PM (view original):
good comeback for elizabeth warren when trump calls her Pocahontas -
thats what custer said before the little bighorn.
(imho) Elizabeth Warren talks loud, talks a lot. Says very little.
She's the Screamin' A. Smith of politics.
Maybe she's as black as she is American Indian and they're related.
6/20/2019 9:29 AM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/19/2019 6:07:00 PM (view original):
and being friends with Dennis Rodman does not mean he is not a racist. Plus you not believing the allegations does not make them not true.
And you believing them doesn't make them true. Yet you, and others, feel somehow obligated to keep repeating them over and over and over, disregarding lack of proof. Why not just stick to the negatives that can actually be proven? Are their not enough to make him out to be what you want him to be?
6/20/2019 9:34 AM
Posted by dino27 on 6/19/2019 5:29:00 PM (view original):
i love msnbc.
can a cnn hater tell me why they hate cnn over msnbc.
i find cnn rather boring compared to msnbc and msnbc light years more articulate.
Have you looked at the CNN home page any time in the past few years? They might as well rename themselves the anti-Trump network. Probably 75% of the time their top headlines are blasting the administration. They highlight them with the worst pictures of Trump they can find. Any sense of objectivity they ever had has evaporated entirely. Honestly, at this point, I don't think CNN is much better than Fox News. I deleted my CNN app and switched to the BBC a long time ago because I couldn't take that level of bias on my primary headline-browsing source.

I don't really know which side started the CNN-Trump feud. But I think it's pretty clear neither of them has any interest in being the adult in the room. So I'll avoid CNN for the time being.
6/20/2019 9:37 AM
Posted by dino27 on 6/20/2019 8:34:00 AM (view original):

my factors - overall political experience.......executive experience.......intelligence....... level of ability to be interestingly.articulate.........maturity........common sense.........character...........command............poise.........charisma.............intelligent articulation of policies

1. PETE
2. WARREN
3. BIDEN
4. SANDERS
This is why the primary election system works so poorly for the parties. Guys like you, out towards the margins of the political spectrum, are the ones who vote in primaries. Three of your four would lose to Trump.

Also, how do you score Pete an 8 on executive experience? I think you are wildly disrespecting scale. A US congressperson or assistant secretary of anything has far more of a sense of the balls that have to be juggled by a president than any mayor.
6/20/2019 9:47 AM
Posted by dahsdebater on 6/20/2019 9:47:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 6/20/2019 8:34:00 AM (view original):

1. PETE
2. WARREN
3. BIDEN
4. SANDERS
This is why the primary election system works so poorly for the parties. Guys like you, out towards the margins of the political spectrum, are the ones who vote in primaries. Three of your four would lose to Trump.

Also, how do you score Pete an 8 on executive experience? I think you are wildly disrespecting scale. A US congressperson or assistant secretary of anything has far more of a sense of the balls that have to be juggled by a president than any mayor.
he is also a decorated military officer......leading military personnel counts as executive experience in my estimation.
just because i hate trump that does not put me on the edges...im really left of center if you go through the issues with me.
6/20/2019 10:10 AM
◂ Prev 1...577|578|579|580|581...926 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.