TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by dahsdebater on 6/20/2019 9:37:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 6/19/2019 5:29:00 PM (view original):
i love msnbc.
can a cnn hater tell me why they hate cnn over msnbc.
i find cnn rather boring compared to msnbc and msnbc light years more articulate.
Have you looked at the CNN home page any time in the past few years? They might as well rename themselves the anti-Trump network. Probably 75% of the time their top headlines are blasting the administration. They highlight them with the worst pictures of Trump they can find. Any sense of objectivity they ever had has evaporated entirely. Honestly, at this point, I don't think CNN is much better than Fox News. I deleted my CNN app and switched to the BBC a long time ago because I couldn't take that level of bias on my primary headline-browsing source.

I don't really know which side started the CNN-Trump feud. But I think it's pretty clear neither of them has any interest in being the adult in the room. So I'll avoid CNN for the time being.
i adore msnbc for both content and style but they are unapologetically anti trump......so .what is your comment as to why only cnn is demonized.....
6/20/2019 11:16 AM (edited)
Posted by dahsdebater on 6/20/2019 9:37:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 6/19/2019 5:29:00 PM (view original):
i love msnbc.
can a cnn hater tell me why they hate cnn over msnbc.
i find cnn rather boring compared to msnbc and msnbc light years more articulate.
Have you looked at the CNN home page any time in the past few years? They might as well rename themselves the anti-Trump network. Probably 75% of the time their top headlines are blasting the administration. They highlight them with the worst pictures of Trump they can find. Any sense of objectivity they ever had has evaporated entirely. Honestly, at this point, I don't think CNN is much better than Fox News. I deleted my CNN app and switched to the BBC a long time ago because I couldn't take that level of bias on my primary headline-browsing source.

I don't really know which side started the CNN-Trump feud. But I think it's pretty clear neither of them has any interest in being the adult in the room. So I'll avoid CNN for the time being.
i was very clear that my 4 are the most qualified to me with polling over 1%........if i was doing most electable that would be a different list and some other factors.
you are not reading today but that is ok......brings you down to the pack of the rest of us.
6/20/2019 10:18 AM (edited)
Posted by all3 on 6/20/2019 9:29:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Aldershot on 6/19/2019 5:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 6/18/2019 7:55:00 PM (view original):
good comeback for elizabeth warren when trump calls her Pocahontas -
thats what custer said before the little bighorn.
(imho) Elizabeth Warren talks loud, talks a lot. Says very little.
She's the Screamin' A. Smith of politics.
Maybe she's as black as she is American Indian and they're related.
i like this post.
6/20/2019 10:19 AM
UPDATED IRAN NEWS

iran just shot down a drone.....it was not trump.
6/20/2019 10:23 AM
BIDEN TIME

i dont think biden said anything wrong and quite frankly im disgusted with camala and booger and deblase - io..........they should be ashamed.
6/20/2019 10:26 AM
OKC CONCENTRATION CAMP COMMENT

at first i was very offended and was hating on her......the i learned something new and heard her full comment.
i did not know that the term concentration camp preceded the nazis and that she referred to the nazi concentration camps as death camps.
6/20/2019 10:28 AM
all3 - are you talking about screamin jay hawkins or screamin al smith.
6/20/2019 10:32 AM
Posted by dino27 on 6/20/2019 3:14:00 AM (view original):
PETE

POLITICAL EXP. - 7
EXEC. EXP - 8
INTELL. - 10
LEVEL - 10
MATURITY - 9
COMMON SENSE -10
CHARACTER - 10
COMMAND - 9
POISE - 10
CHARISMA - 9
POLICY ART. - 10

92 / 11 = 8.36
  1. it's a 1..9 scale
  2. hagiography
  3. an honest man would hardly ever post a 1 or 9
  4. fake facts
  5. 5s are average 5s are don know slash don care
  6. truthiness
  7. skewness
  8. lackadaisical record keeping
  9. fat tail
  10. boo shy
6/20/2019 10:51 AM
Posted by dino27 on 6/20/2019 8:44:00 AM (view original):
ANOTHER TRUMP RALLY OR E PLURIBUS GOON UM

trump has worked out a series of claps...whistles and hand gestures to direct his followers at his rallies.
one clap and they stand in silence......2 claps and they stand in euphoria and 3 claps and they sit.
pointing to the sky and they chant 4 more years.........touching his nose and they chant lock her up
pointing to his nose and right ear and they chant lock her up while doing the wave.
when he puts his hands over both ears they do the hokey pokey.

he had them at heil.
HA

"you had me at heil" is my next great pickup line
6/20/2019 11:00 AM
ROY MOORE AND FLANNIGAN

looks like roy moore is getting back in the saddle.
he's baaaaaaack !!!
6/20/2019 11:11 AM (edited)
UFOS

believe it or not something is happening.
today there are - top secret - briefings about ufos.
and in the trump abc interview he said very quickly that he had a briefing.......that " some people said they saw something "
and that he didnt believe it........meaning to me that he was pushing back against something.
something is happening up there.
6/20/2019 11:05 AM
Posted by bagchucker on 6/20/2019 11:00:00 AM (view original):

trump has worked out a series of claps...whistles and hand gestures to direct his followers at his rallies.
one clap and they stand in silence......2 claps and they stand in euphoria and 3 claps and they sit.
pointing to the sky and they chant 4 more years.........touching his nose and they chant lock her up
pointing to his nose and right ear and they chant lock her up while doing the wave.

he had them at heil.
HA

im glad you liked it.
6/20/2019 11:07 AM
Posted by dino27 on 6/20/2019 10:28:00 AM (view original):
OKC CONCENTRATION CAMP COMMENT

at first i was very offended and was hating on her......the i learned something new and heard her full comment.
i did not know that the term concentration camp preceded the nazis and that she referred to the nazi concentration camps as death camps.
exactly

death camps are not concentration camps

concentration camps are places you send people you don know what to do with

extra-judicial you might say, or pre-judicial, a place to put people caught in no law land

kinda like gitmo, only families welcome

6/20/2019 11:19 AM
Posted by dino27 on 6/20/2019 11:07:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bagchucker on 6/20/2019 11:00:00 AM (view original):

he had them at heil.
HA

im glad you liked it.
6/20/2019 11:27 AM
Posted by dino27 on 6/20/2019 10:32:00 AM (view original):
all3 - are you talking about screamin jay hawkins or screamin al smith.
Stephen A. Smith. From ESPN.

He can speak for himself, but I think it's pretty clear from context if you look again.
6/20/2019 11:28 AM
◂ Prev 1...578|579|580|581|582...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.