TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

That last one is a gem!
7/16/2019 12:18 PM
“Lindsey Graham is the closest thing that Trump has ever had to owning a dog.” ----------Jimmy Fallon
7/16/2019 3:57 PM
IF ONLY JOHN MCCAIN HAD HOUSEBROKEN HIM FIRST.
7/16/2019 5:23 PM

Hair Füror allegedly wants to "You’re Fired!" Commerce Secretary Living Unisom and noted canned soup maven Wilbur Ross for failing to get an illegal citizenship question on the 2020 Census.

Loser!

If our Stable Apprentice does "You’re Fired" him, Ross, the infamous Sweet-n-Low thief, will be in the bad company of “the best and the brightest” to serve in the 4th Reich.

Ross will be right on the heels of:

Labor Secretary Alex Acosta (super-genius negotiator for the Yutes) ,
two chiefs of staff (Priebus and Kelly),
one Secretary of State (Rexxon Tillerson),
two national security advisers (including Michael Flynn, oops!),
the Federal Bureau of Investigation directors (Comey, McCabe),
the National Economic Council director (Gary Cohn),
two Attorney Generals (Jefferson Beauregard ‘Sonewall” Sessions and toilets-for-the-well-hung salesman Matthew Whitaker),
Homeland Security Director Ilsa She-Wolf of the SS, er, Kirtjen Nielsen,
two press secretaries (Spicy and Elmira Gantry Huckabee-Sanders),
and gawd only knows how many communications directors.

So much winning!

7/16/2019 5:41 PM

After bashing Obama for deficits for years, Rush Limbaugh now says budget deficits never mattered

Limbaugh: "Nobody is a fiscal conservative anymore. All this talk about concern for the deficit and the budget has been bogus"

"All druggies should go to prison"---Oxy Rush

7/16/2019 6:14 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

I BET IT SUCKS TO BE PERMA-BLOCKED
7/16/2019 9:58 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/16/2019 9:58:00 PM (view original):

I BET IT SUCKS TO BE PERMA-BLOCKED
7/17/2019 3:05 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by all3 on 7/17/2019 9:22:00 AM (view original):
"Someone" in these Forums tried to say what a stupid, trouble-making little twit AOC is a few months ago, but many of the Dems here jumped to her defense. Now that they have gotten a bit larger sample of her "brilliance" and how she is nothing but a divider of their Party, I wonder if they've changed their minds.
Nope. Not at all. And Rashida is AWESOMENESS defined. What’s wrong, don’t you like it when a few girls upset the Lyin of the White House?

Poor little man. Poor little man.
7/17/2019 9:55 AM
"Someone" in these Forums tried to say what a stupid, trouble-making little twit AOC is a few months ago, but many of the Dems here jumped to her defense. Now that they have gotten a bit larger sample of her "brilliance" and how she is nothing but a divider of their Party, I wonder if they've changed their minds.
this is a small issue next to the big issue of the last few days.
how do you keep track of something " someone " said a few months ago.
im jealous...do you use a file card system.
7/17/2019 11:25 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 7/17/2019 9:55:00 AM (view original):
Nope. Not at all. And Rashida is AWESOMENESS defined. What’s wrong, don’t you like it when a few girls upset the Lyin of the White House?

Poor little man. Poor little man.
It isn't the White House that AOC is upsetting. It's her own Party. Maybe open your eyes to what's actually happening instead of replying with blind Party hatred. I feel you, and those like you, who see nothing but Party vs. Party or the true poor little men (and women and everything in-between), and the one's who continue to help this Country spiral downward.
7/17/2019 11:43 AM
Posted by dino27 on 7/17/2019 11:25:00 AM (view original):
Since I asked a legit question where I was interested in feedback, I decided to try making it through one of your posts. I should have known better. Are you truly too stupid to figure-out that "someone" was me? Every single time I try to give you the benefit of the doubt and read one of your replies, you do nothing but confirm I shouldn't be. I certainly give you credit for being consistent. Hopefully I've learned my lesson for a while now, even if I do ask another legit question where I'm interested in feedback.
7/17/2019 11:48 AM
she has a point of view....so what,
i have always said that the white man votes republican because of racial issues.
FACT - since the trump racist tirade his republican support has increased.
dems know the priorities.
7/17/2019 11:49 AM
Posted by all3 on 7/17/2019 11:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 7/17/2019 11:25:00 AM (view original):
Since I asked a legit question where I was interested in feedback, I decided to try making it through one of your posts. I should have known better. Are you truly too stupid to figure-out that "someone" was me? Every single time I try to give you the benefit of the doubt and read one of your replies, you do nothing but confirm I shouldn't be. I certainly give you credit for being consistent. Hopefully I've learned my lesson for a while now, even if I do ask another legit question where I'm interested in feedback.
ok ..i was wrong.
7/17/2019 11:50 AM
◂ Prev 1...610|611|612|613|614...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.