TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by DougOut on 7/16/2019 9:58:00 PM (view original):

I BET IT SUCKS TO BE PERMA-BLOCKED
7/17/2019 3:05 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by all3 on 7/17/2019 9:22:00 AM (view original):
"Someone" in these Forums tried to say what a stupid, trouble-making little twit AOC is a few months ago, but many of the Dems here jumped to her defense. Now that they have gotten a bit larger sample of her "brilliance" and how she is nothing but a divider of their Party, I wonder if they've changed their minds.
Nope. Not at all. And Rashida is AWESOMENESS defined. What’s wrong, don’t you like it when a few girls upset the Lyin of the White House?

Poor little man. Poor little man.
7/17/2019 9:55 AM
"Someone" in these Forums tried to say what a stupid, trouble-making little twit AOC is a few months ago, but many of the Dems here jumped to her defense. Now that they have gotten a bit larger sample of her "brilliance" and how she is nothing but a divider of their Party, I wonder if they've changed their minds.
this is a small issue next to the big issue of the last few days.
how do you keep track of something " someone " said a few months ago.
im jealous...do you use a file card system.
7/17/2019 11:25 AM
Posted by rsp777 on 7/17/2019 9:55:00 AM (view original):
Nope. Not at all. And Rashida is AWESOMENESS defined. What’s wrong, don’t you like it when a few girls upset the Lyin of the White House?

Poor little man. Poor little man.
It isn't the White House that AOC is upsetting. It's her own Party. Maybe open your eyes to what's actually happening instead of replying with blind Party hatred. I feel you, and those like you, who see nothing but Party vs. Party or the true poor little men (and women and everything in-between), and the one's who continue to help this Country spiral downward.
7/17/2019 11:43 AM
Posted by dino27 on 7/17/2019 11:25:00 AM (view original):
Since I asked a legit question where I was interested in feedback, I decided to try making it through one of your posts. I should have known better. Are you truly too stupid to figure-out that "someone" was me? Every single time I try to give you the benefit of the doubt and read one of your replies, you do nothing but confirm I shouldn't be. I certainly give you credit for being consistent. Hopefully I've learned my lesson for a while now, even if I do ask another legit question where I'm interested in feedback.
7/17/2019 11:48 AM
she has a point of view....so what,
i have always said that the white man votes republican because of racial issues.
FACT - since the trump racist tirade his republican support has increased.
dems know the priorities.
7/17/2019 11:49 AM
Posted by all3 on 7/17/2019 11:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dino27 on 7/17/2019 11:25:00 AM (view original):
Since I asked a legit question where I was interested in feedback, I decided to try making it through one of your posts. I should have known better. Are you truly too stupid to figure-out that "someone" was me? Every single time I try to give you the benefit of the doubt and read one of your replies, you do nothing but confirm I shouldn't be. I certainly give you credit for being consistent. Hopefully I've learned my lesson for a while now, even if I do ask another legit question where I'm interested in feedback.
ok ..i was wrong.
7/17/2019 11:50 AM
I think we need more people like AOC in Congress: Young and not afraid to share opinions. Not conformist to the party. Republicans need more like her too.

7/17/2019 1:11 PM
Yeah she 'divides the party'. You shouldn't like party conformism either, as someone who hates parties.
7/17/2019 1:12 PM
she does not divide the party.
she stands apart for the most part.
think about it.
7/17/2019 1:32 PM
sane people of all parties realize that there is something wrong with trump acting as an arbiter of hatred.
think about it.
after the confirming tirade the leading nazi newspaper of american nazis said -
this is the white nationalism that we voted for....

danger.... will robinson....danger !
7/17/2019 1:56 PM
ALL3, YOU ARE THE MOST IGNORENT LITTLE **** I HAVE EVER KNOWN. YOU AND YOUR ******* PRESIDENT CAN GO **** YOUR SELVES.
7/17/2019 2:01 PM
there is no need to get angry at him.
he cant rise above or move away from his solid locked in beliefs and values.
i really mean that.
he thinks dems are full of hatred because they hate trump.....he cant figure that out.
he cant analyse because he agrees with trump including his racial values......with a devotion others might call hate.
i feel sorry for the guy........he represents so much of what i despise and the ugliness of america.
no need to hate him.......hate what he represents.
and hate trump.

in the most fundamental sense he does not want to protect democracy.
7/17/2019 2:10 PM (edited)
I LOVE IT WHEN THE LITTLE **** COMPLAINS ABOUT ME TO ADMIN BUT PRETENDS TO NOT READ MY POSTS. MY PURPOSE IS NOT TO SHOW MY HATE BUT TO GET HIM TO COMPLAIN AND EXPOSE HIS HYPOCRASY
7/17/2019 2:25 PM
◂ Prev 1...610|611|612|613|614...936 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.