TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Well, actually, I was finishing dino's line with the (Talking Heads I think!) line of the song that popped into my mind..........

But OK.
SOME of your points I tend to agree with.
There ARE too many people who have "no respect for anything or anybody else", particularly in THIS administration. Too many people who think "facts are minor problems they simply ignore", like those on the right who deny what 99.5% of the entire global scientific biological community have been warning us about just because it's politically damaging to admit their error in judgment.
Far too many people who think they have the "right" to do or say whatever they want whenever they want." 1 big mouth whiner in particular!

Far, FAR too many people willing to deny what they know in their hearts to be true and continue to support a RACIST inhabiting (perhaps, by fraud and manipulation) OUR White House!

This is why from this moment on, whenever I refer to the Republican party and what it stands for, I WILL point out that that R next to every candidate's name on that ballot stands for racist supporter/apologist. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Lincoln has turned his back on us from the grave!
7/22/2019 4:18 PM
THe POTUS seems to fit all of those things. If he can do it, why can't the average American?
7/22/2019 4:19 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 7/22/2019 10:18:00 AM (view original):

Trump has not built a single mile of new border fence, agency confirms

SAN DIEGO, California — The Trump administration has not installed a single mile of new wall in a previously fenceless part of the U.S.-Mexico border in the 30 months since President Trump assumed office, despite his campaign promise to construct a “big beautiful wall.”

In a statement last week, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, the federal agency overseeing border barrier construction, confirmed that all the fencing completed since Trump took office is "in place of dilapidated designs" because the existing fence was in need of replacement.

Don the Con bragged in Feb. about all the NEW wall that he had built, another lie, Trumptards?

PROVE IT
7/22/2019 4:19 PM

$2 Million in Donations from Betsy Ross T-Shirts

Jul 22, 2019

RUSH: Folks, this Stand Up for Betsy Ross T-shirt is not slowing down. We had so many more sales over the weekend that we have upped the donation to Tunnel to Towers from $1.5 million to $2 million. I wanted to make sure I announced this today at the top of the program so that it doesn’t get lost in the rest of the program. We just had an over-the-top weekend. And we are now approaching 150,000 T-shirts.

This is $27 per unit that has generated enough of a profit — all the profits going to the charity. So we’re now prepared to announce that, as of today, the charitable donation to Tunnel to Towers will be two million. Two million in two weeks, folks. We’re talking about basically two weeks here.

And there’s this little story. “Rev. Bill Owens, a former Memphis pastor who heads the socially conservative Coalition of African-American Pastors is urging Nike to end its relationship with former NFL player Colin Kaepernick over his criticism of the Betsy Ross flag.

“Owens penned a petition directed at Nike CEO Mark Parker making it clear that the former San Francisco 49ers quarterback’s views do not represent his organization’s views –”

Remember, he’s a former pastor in Memphis who heads the Coalition of African-American Pastors, and he’s saying this guy Kaepernick doesn’t represent us or anything that we believe in.

“We represent a variety of races, ethnicities, and creeds. And we agree that Mr. Kaepernick’s views on America and the flag are fringe opinions, not shared by any of us … especially the African Americans who marched against segregation with Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.”

So we have sent a box of Stand Up for Betsy Ross T-shirts to Reverend Bill Owens in Memphis. He should be receiving them this week. By the way, again, folks, we have ramped up part-time people. We’re paying ’em more than Bernie Sanders pays ’em to help us with the fulfillment here of all of these. We’ve gotta get 140,000 out. We’ve got a lot of them out so far, but just hang in there and be cool, be patient, because your order will get fulfilled, and it will get sent to you as quickly as we can make it happen.

I just want to once again offer a sincere heartfelt thanks. This is ordinary Americans doing an extraordinary thing here. This is not, per se, something that’s supposed to bring Nike to its knees. That’s not the objective here. The objective here is simply to stand up, stand up for America. Betsy Ross didn’t do anything to anybody.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: This is the Stand Up for Betsy Ross T-shirt, the only real one, the one that I’m holding in my hands. The only real ones are at RushLimbaugh.com. (interruption) I’m sorry? What was that? (interruption) Oh, there are over 230 knockoffs, bootlegs. There are 230 fraudsters out there. That’s just another indication of on how overwhelmingly poignant, timely, and popular this is. And we’re shutting them down. They’re not all operating, but there have been 230 different knockoffs. Different websites that have attempted to sell this T-shirt as the authentic one.

But there’s only one place to get the real one with our exclusive fabric and the charitable tie-in to Tunnel to Towers. It’s at RushLimbaugh.com. Just find the “Store” tab at RushLimbaugh.com, and everything is explained right there. Just to repeat this, we have… Because of an overwhelmingly great weekend, we have now recorded and been able to announce that we’re going to up the charitable donation from $1.5 million to $2 million and counting — and counting, by the way — to the Tunnel to Towers Foundation.

Related Links

7/22/2019 4:52 PM
HYP-O-CRITE
7/22/2019 4:53 PM
The Mueller hearing is a joke. They delayed it for a week so Mueller and the Dems could get on the same page and deliver yet another fake bombshell based on nothing except what FAKE NEWS tells you what to think about the latest vague nothingness from the ultimate NEVER TRUMPER.

It's just a show folks. Mueller can't or won't go to prison for his unethical deeds. Trying not to cross the line.

ALOT of his buddies can. Starting with Comey.

Don't bother paying attention to a rigged show trial. Pay attention to AG Barr. It's coming.
7/22/2019 5:10 PM
Starting to smell like desperation around here.....................
7/22/2019 5:17 PM
Agreed
7/22/2019 5:41 PM

So what is it with this SQUAD anyways? I mean...where did they come from and why did they do a squad?

Why not a platoon? I think a platoon is bigger than a squad. Why not get more members?

If you call everybody and their brother racist...why not expand a little. I think I know why.
7/22/2019 5:49 PM
there has never been anyone in congress or white house ever who has said the word hate about people who disagree with him like trump. has.all the prezs combined never said that word 1% as much as trump.
he teaches hate ...every day he writes the book of hate.
7/22/2019 6:02 PM

And how about those Mueller hearings? How many times does it take to say NO COLLUSION?

The Republicans need to hire one of those hearing impaired interpreters for the next hearing. If they even listen.
7/22/2019 6:20 PM
yeah.......how come trump is the only one saying no collusion.....because he knows how easy it is to lie.
7/22/2019 6:22 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
except he refused to say that...refused.....drew a distinction - IN FACT - between collusion and criminally proven conspiracy.

conspiracy
collusion

they both start with co but are different words.
one has 10 letters and the other 9.
2 different words.
look closely.
get dictionary.
7/22/2019 6:39 PM
Posted by dino27 on 7/22/2019 6:39:00 PM (view original):
except he refused to say that...refused.....drew a distinction - IN FACT - between collusion and criminally proven conspiracy.

conspiracy
collusion

they both start with co but are different words.
one has 10 letters and the other 9.
2 different words.
look closely.
get dictionary.
SO HE SAID THERE WAS COLLUSION?
7/22/2019 6:41 PM
◂ Prev 1...619|620|621|622|623...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.