8/17/2019 7:47 PM
8/17/2019 7:48 PM
8/17/2019 7:59 PM
8/18/2019 5:57 PM

Until you redline
8/18/2019 7:21 PM
Posted by rsp777 on 8/16/2019 8:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 8/16/2019 4:56:00 PM (view original):
They can't ***** about TLaib and her bigoted views and racism and pure hatred of life. So sad.

Also her lies and throwing grandma under the bus. NO CHANCH this ***** gets re-elected.
You don't live in Michigan ********. I KNOW what her policies are. I live next to her district. You and Trump spew your bullshit rhetoric and have ZERO CLUE as to what the actual beliefs of the woman are. She is a FANTASTIC voice for the massive muslim population in the Detroit area. She knows her job and knows it VERY well and she sure has upset your apple cart. So much in fact that you, Limpdick and the Orange Disgrace all have to disparage her with LIE UPON LIE about her actual views and beliefs. You're ******* IGNORANT by CHOICE. You just HATE because she's a MUSLIM who thinks, like many others, that ISRAEL is generally full of **** and is tired of the Palestinians consistently being **** on in the ever debatable "HOLY LAND."

You live in fear. We live TOGETHER here in Michigan. Side by Side with the largest population of Muslims outside of the middle east...

YOU are absolute TRASH...

dummy

Still...
8/18/2019 7:22 PM
Anybody seen abc123 lately? I haven't.
8/19/2019 7:41 PM

Trump cancels visit with Denmark PM after she rebuffs 'absurd' idea of US buying Greenland

Don the Con is the Ultimate Snowflake.

Bear in mind that this meeting was scheduled weeks ago, before Donny ever mentioned buying Greenland
8/21/2019 1:40 AM
Too bad US political history shows a long-standing desire to buy Greenland. The first time was in 1867. Harry Truman made a firm offer of $100 million to Denmark to buy it. The Danes, probably high on dope or cocaine, refused because Greenland is where they build their government-subsidized retirement housing for worn-out Copenhagen prostitutes. This is yet another example of how the media is doing the democratic party a terrible injustice by trying to turn everything Trump does into a circus. **** Denmark, everybody else does when they visit.
8/21/2019 8:00 AM
Really? Humor aside, that's a kinda disgusting attack on another people/Country. Why? What have the Danes done to you?

Besides, Trump IS a clown and his admin. IS a circus. Greenland has nothing to do with that.
I realize folks elected the most obvious "UGLY American" caricature we could find--but does that mean we ALL have to act like Ugly Americans?

8/21/2019 8:30 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/21/2019 8:30:00 AM (view original):
Really? Humor aside, that's a kinda disgusting attack on another people/Country. Why? What have the Danes done to you?

Besides, Trump IS a clown and his admin. IS a circus. Greenland has nothing to do with that.
I realize folks elected the most obvious "UGLY American" caricature we could find--but does that mean we ALL have to act like Ugly Americans?

I'm using a bit of satire to make a point mostly against the US media but a smidge against Denmark. It's a tradition that goes all the way back to Horace from the Roman Empire and Arisophanes from Athens. I reserve the right and anyone who wants to be offended, OK. Satire is meant to be biting because there's just enough embedded truth to get under the skin of those directly targeted.
8/21/2019 8:47 AM
◂ Prev 1...650|651|652|653|654...672 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2019 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.