TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Wouldn't freaking THINK of it!! You are so right. THIS:

"...people who become known as liars and as those willing to say whatever BS they think will slander the other side, become a detriment to their cause. Are you actually going to try to say that's not true?"

You just described Trump perfectly. HE has been "that guy" for decades.
10/19/2019 10:18 AM
Yes, I lie constantly just to slander Trump. Astute observation there, all3.
10/19/2019 10:33 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 10/19/2019 10:18:00 AM (view original):

"...people who become known as liars and as those willing to say whatever BS they think will slander the other side, become a detriment to their cause. Are you actually going to try to say that's not true?"

Yes, that IS Trump. Now, are you going to try to say it's not the Trump-haters and opponents? Just stop the nonsense.
IT'S EVERYONE IN POLITICS !!! BOTH Parties S*CK!!!
10/19/2019 10:43 AM
Ty for your admission.

Some synonyms for you.

"Trump-haters" = Patriots wishing to reclaim the Presidency from a scumbag imposter/conman/"ugly American" and restore the Country's honor.

That's an easy one.

Now here's a tougher one.
This is true, historically speaking.

Christianize = subjugation = enslave.

Sorry, but I can't agree that opponents of Trump are all liars and bullshit artists. Nor do I agree that EVERYONE in politics are like that.
Obviously, most (maybe?) are. But politics is VITAL in a representative Democracy.
Some might say that we've arrived where we're at BECAUSE we haven't had enough political involvement by the normal everyday citizen.
We termed it ugly and beneath us, not worthy of OUR time. And left it to the money changers and those bad politicians you rail against all the time.

As to parties, they DO generally suck, but that's sometimes on me----------once in a great while I enjoy a good party.
Have a nice weekend my friend all3! (and everybody else!)
10/19/2019 12:29 PM
Thanks bob. You too. Sitting down soon for what will probably be 12+ hours of college football while I prepare for my NBA Draft..
Serious question for you, and anyone else who'd like to chime-in - What valid reason(s) is (are) there for keeping the Parties?
We already have checks and balances given our 3 branches.
10/19/2019 12:39 PM
Totally separate conversation, but I would argue our checks and balances are borked at the moment.
10/19/2019 12:43 PM
parties do not need a reason to be kept

i have the freedom to associate

"The right to petition the government for a redress of grievances guarantees people the right to ask the government to provide relief for a wrong through the courts (litigation) or other governmental action. It works with the right of assembly by allowing people to join together and seek change from the government."
10/19/2019 1:29 PM
I'm anti partisanship. I'm really anti pretending to be nonpartisan when you really are a Republican shill.
10/19/2019 1:47 PM
I blame cable news and the 24/7 news cycle... they have to fill time with outrages, scandals, and endless sniping.
10/19/2019 1:55 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 10/19/2019 1:55:00 PM (view original):
I blame cable news and the 24/7 news cycle... they have to fill time with outrages, scandals, and endless sniping.
10/19/2019 4:00 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 10/19/2019 10:18:00 AM (view original):

PROJECT VERITAS
10/19/2019 4:15 PM

10/21/2019 5:08 PM (edited)
What a friggin whack job.
10/21/2019 1:00 AM
10/21/2019 5:05 PM
10/21/2019 5:05 PM
◂ Prev 1...679|680|681|682|683...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.