TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

PLEASE EXPLAIN the extremely important distinction we are intentionally ignorant of. THANKS!
10/25/2019 4:59 PM
:/ just scroll up 5 posts from mine
10/25/2019 5:02 PM
Posted by tangplay on 10/25/2019 5:02:00 PM (view original):
:/ just scroll up 5 posts from mine
Firstly, you can't count.

Secondly....you talk jibber jabber like NPR and CNN and PMSNBC and all libs.

It's not that you won't answer a direct question...it is simply that you CAN'T.

YOU HAVE NO ANSWERS. YOU ARE LOST!

Please reconsider every aspect of your life. I'm counting on you. OH WAIT!

You can't count.
10/25/2019 5:10 PM

The U.S. government ended fiscal year 2019 with the largest budget deficit in seven years as gains in tax receipts were offset by higher spending and growing debt service payments, the Treasury department said on Friday.

The figures reflect the second full budget year under U.S. President Donald Trump, a Republican, and come at a time when the country has an expanding tax base with strong economic growth and an unemployment rate currently near a 50-year low.

The U.S. budget deficit widened to $984 billion, which was 4.6% of the nation's gross domestic product. The previous fiscal year deficit was $779 billion, with a deficit-to-GDP-ratio of 3.8%. Total receipts increased by 4% but outlays rose by 8.2%.

The deficit reached a peak of $1.4 trillion in 2009 as the Obama administration and Congress took emergency measures to shore up the nation's banking system during the global financial crisis and provide stimulus to an economy in recession.

The annual budget deficit had been reduced to $585 billion by the end of former President Barack Obama's second term in 2016 and Republicans in Congress during that time criticized Obama, a Democrat, for not reducing it further.

Since then, the budget deficit has jumped due in part to the Republican's overhaul of the tax system

10/26/2019 2:54 AM
Aren't facts fun! Did Fox cover this?
10/26/2019 9:51 AM
Gary Kaultbaum covers it extensively on Bulls & Bears

basically every time he opens his mouth
10/26/2019 10:02 AM
Facts? like these that got mentioned but ignored? "The figures reflect the second full budget year under U.S. President Donald Trump, a Republican, and come at a time when the country has an expanding tax base with strong economic growth and an unemployment rate currently near a 50-year low."

I'm pretty sure "strong economic growth" and "unemployment ... near a 50-year low" are both very good things, but let's ignore them, or try to credit someone else for them, since they don't fit the agenda.
10/26/2019 10:32 AM
wow. Really? Like trying to credit Trump solely for our economy without crediting Pres. Obama for saving the economy and stabilizing it such that this growth could even occur??

You really are quite unbelievable when you try to claim you're not a Trump fan, and yet go on and on and on attempting to support and defend Trump at every turn/chance.

What you claim in your post didn't even happen!! The sentence you refer to is right there, IN THE ARTICLE, it isn't ignored!
Better lay off the Kool-Aid this weekend.
10/26/2019 11:59 AM
Posted by bagchucker on 10/26/2019 10:02:00 AM (view original):
Gary Kaultbaum covers it extensively on Bulls & Bears

basically every time he opens his mouth
That's excellent. Who's Gary Kaultbaum and what is Bulls & Bears? Apologize for my own ignorance on the matter.
BTW, my tongue was rather firmly in me cheek when I asked if Fox covered it.
10/26/2019 12:02 PM
Fact is, The Repugnants and Trump have nearly DOUBLED our yearly deficit in just 2 years of governing!!

It's not new for that side of the aisle to do this to our economy.
It's happened rather repeatedly.
Folks need to study history more.
10/26/2019 12:05 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/26/2019 10:32:00 AM (view original):
Facts? like these that got mentioned but ignored? "The figures reflect the second full budget year under U.S. President Donald Trump, a Republican, and come at a time when the country has an expanding tax base with strong economic growth and an unemployment rate currently near a 50-year low."

I'm pretty sure "strong economic growth" and "unemployment ... near a 50-year low" are both very good things, but let's ignore them, or try to credit someone else for them, since they don't fit the agenda.
It's almost like all3 only looks for the parts of news stories that support his conservative worldview...
10/26/2019 12:09 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 10/26/2019 11:59:00 AM (view original):
wow. Really? Like trying to credit Trump solely for our economy without crediting Pres. Obama for saving the economy and stabilizing it such that this growth could even occur??

You really are quite unbelievable when you try to claim you're not a Trump fan, and yet go on and on and on attempting to support and defend Trump at every turn/chance.

What you claim in your post didn't even happen!! The sentence you refer to is right there, IN THE ARTICLE, it isn't ignored!
Better lay off the Kool-Aid this weekend.
Yes bob, those two facts are right there in the article. Two facts that are very good things for the American public, yet the post wants to focus on the one negative thing instead. Does one negative outweigh two goods? Maybe, but the point once again is that I can not accept Liberals/Dems/haters running-around blaming everything bad bad on Trump, telling unproven stories about him, and ignoring the good that has happened while he has been in office.

The old "Who's to blame?" and "Who should get credit?" debates will never get answered, so there's no point. Of course, without Parties, there's be much, much less people wasting time, effort and money trying to place blame and take credit.
10/26/2019 1:15 PM
Fair enough, but PLEASE list me the so called "good" that has supposedly occurred because HE has been in office.
Be specific please.
10/26/2019 2:03 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 10/26/2019 2:54:00 AM (view original):

The U.S. government ended fiscal year 2019 with the largest budget deficit in seven years as gains in tax receipts were offset by higher spending and growing debt service payments, the Treasury department said on Friday.

The figures reflect the second full budget year under U.S. President Donald Trump, a Republican, and come at a time when the country has an expanding tax base with strong economic growth and an unemployment rate currently near a 50-year low.

The U.S. budget deficit widened to $984 billion, which was 4.6% of the nation's gross domestic product. The previous fiscal year deficit was $779 billion, with a deficit-to-GDP-ratio of 3.8%. Total receipts increased by 4% but outlays rose by 8.2%.

The deficit reached a peak of $1.4 trillion in 2009 as the Obama administration and Congress took emergency measures to shore up the nation's banking system during the global financial crisis and provide stimulus to an economy in recession.

The annual budget deficit had been reduced to $585 billion by the end of former President Barack Obama's second term in 2016 and Republicans in Congress during that time criticized Obama, a Democrat, for not reducing it further.

Since then, the budget deficit has jumped due in part to the Republican's overhaul of the tax system

10/26/2019 2:15 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 10/26/2019 9:51:00 AM (view original):
Aren't facts fun! Did Fox cover this?
Cover what?
10/26/2019 2:16 PM
◂ Prev 1...683|684|685|686|687...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.