TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Good question. None of us have an answer.
5/25/2020 2:38 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/27/2020 7:58:00 PM (view original):
https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/opinion/articles/2020-05-26/american-politics-is-now-democrats-vs-authoritarians?__twitter_impression=true

Its an unfortunately good article.
So what are you saying here?
5/27/2020 8:12 PM

Good question. None of the libs have an answer.
5/29/2020 3:27 PM

Roe v Wade is bad law and as a liberal I cannot support it.
5/29/2020 9:28 PM

Do you think I'm sexy? Am I black enough to be your next vice?
5/29/2020 9:30 PM

Good question. None of us have an answer.
5/29/2020 9:30 PM
5/31/2020 3:12 AM
What about the hair?
5/31/2020 9:09 AM

When protesters railed against the 2014 police killing of Michael Brown, an unarmed Black teenager, in Ferguson, Missouri, Donald Trump knew just who to blame:

Donald J. Trump?@realDonaldTrump

Our country is totally fractured and, with our weak leadership in Washington, you can expect Ferguson type riots and looting in other places

Twitter Ads info and privacy

13.7K people are talking about this

Trump also claimed that the rest of the world had laughed at America and then-President Barack Obama over the Ferguson riots:

Can you imagine what Putin and all of our friends and enemies throughout the world are saying about the U.S. as they watch the Ferguson riot

1,507 people are talking about this

As China and the rest of the World continue to rip off the U.S. economically, they laugh at us and our president over the riots in Ferguson!

6/1/2020 6:01 AM
Hypocrisy...It’s what cons are cooking!
6/1/2020 7:35 AM

Ann Coulter @AnnCoulter

To anyone worried that Trump is AWOL as America implodes, rest assured: I'm told he's tracking down some very promising Joe Scarborough leads.
6/1/2020 11:13 AM
OMG, there is no World peace. That must be Trump's fault, as he hasn't fixed it.

There are millions dying in "3rd World" countries. That must be Trump's fault too, since he hasn't fixed it.

Racism, pollution, bums in the streets, et al are all Trump's fault, since he hasn't fixed them. They were around long before him, and will probably be around long after him, but they all his fault.
6/1/2020 11:26 AM
lol
6/1/2020 11:27 AM
Posted by all3 on 6/1/2020 11:26:00 AM (view original):
OMG, there is no World peace. That must be Trump's fault, as he hasn't fixed it.

There are millions dying in "3rd World" countries. That must be Trump's fault too, since he hasn't fixed it.

Racism, pollution, bums in the streets, et al are all Trump's fault, since he hasn't fixed them. They were around long before him, and will probably be around long after him, but they all his fault.
While I DO see (sense) your attempt at sarcasm................ your post (from any fair perspective) goes dangerously (over IMO!) close to clear evidence of supporting rather than just defending..............methinks you've tipped your hand...........revealed your true feelings/nature on Trump.

Most would conclude that makes you a certifiable Trumptard.
And just flat NOT to be payed any attention to.
Shall I block you?
6/1/2020 12:12 PM
◂ Prev 1...739|740|741|742|743...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.