TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

The same guy who said he'd walk into a school with an active shooter is hiding in his basement with armed Secret Service agents watching Fox News and chain eating buckets of KFC. #BunkerBitch
6/1/2020 12:16 PM
Please do. That way I won't have any need to read your rationalless responses to my posts.

You can certainly make whatever assumptions about me you wish. Everybody on here does that to every other poster. It's absolutely hilarious how totally wrong many of those are.
6/1/2020 12:19 PM
Posted by bronxcheer on 6/1/2020 12:16:00 PM (view original):
The same guy who said he'd walk into a school with an active shooter is hiding in his basement with armed Secret Service agents watching Fox News and chain eating buckets of KFC. #BunkerBitch
Who said this? It certainly wasn't me.
Probably just another in the long list of bronx lies.
6/1/2020 12:20 PM
(referring to Parkland)

"I really believe I'd run in there even if I didn't have a weapon," Mr Trump told a group of state governors gathered at the White House.

Mr Trump also said it was "disgusting" that officers reportedly did not confront the suspect on 14 February.

The massacre was the second-deadliest ever shooting at a US school.

"I think most of the people in this room would have done that, too," said Mr Trump on Monday of his assertion that he would have rushed into the school.

He added: "You never know until you're tested."
6/1/2020 12:23 PM
Posted by all3 on 6/1/2020 12:19:00 PM (view original):
Please do. That way I won't have any need to read your rationalless responses to my posts.

You can certainly make whatever assumptions about me you wish. Everybody on here does that to every other poster. It's absolutely hilarious how totally wrong many of those are.
I'll refrain. Your posts/defenses are a constant reminder of how steep the learning curve is for many voters and how hard the enlightened must work this year to ensure we actually elect somebody representative of the best in Americans, not the absolute vilest characteristics of the worst ugly Americans.

Until we actually meet I (admittedly) don't really know if you are an ugly vile American............or just stupid and misinformed, but a nice fella.
Shall we start some kind of poll, here?
6/1/2020 12:46 PM
Posted by tangplay on 6/1/2020 12:23:00 PM (view original):
(referring to Parkland)

"I really believe I'd run in there even if I didn't have a weapon," Mr Trump told a group of state governors gathered at the White House.

Mr Trump also said it was "disgusting" that officers reportedly did not confront the suspect on 14 February.

The massacre was the second-deadliest ever shooting at a US school.

"I think most of the people in this room would have done that, too," said Mr Trump on Monday of his assertion that he would have rushed into the school.

He added: "You never know until you're tested."
And now we know.
6/1/2020 1:54 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 6/1/2020 12:46:00 PM (view original):

I'll refrain. Your posts/defenses are a constant reminder of how steep the learning curve is for many voters and how hard the enlightened must work this year to ensure we actually elect somebody representative of the best in Americans, not the absolute vilest characteristics of the worst ugly Americans.

Until we actually meet I (admittedly) don't really know if you are an ugly vile American............or just stupid and misinformed, but a nice fella.
Personally I don't thinkall3 is stupid, or vile ( I have no idea if he is ugly or not). I don't agree with much of what he says, but that doesn't make him stupid or vile. I know several intelligent people who voted for Trump and still support him. I don't understand it, but just because I don't understand something, that does not make it stupid. I'm sure many of them do not understand how I can feel they way I do about Trump.
6/1/2020 4:35 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 5/24/2020 7:58:00 PM (view original):
A lot of interest in this story about Psycho Joe Scarborough. So a young marathon runner just happened to faint in his office, hit her head on his desk, & die? I would think there is a lot more to this story than that? An affair? What about the so-called investigator? Read story!
No. She had a medical condition. Scarborough wasn’t even there when she died. This isn’t a thing.
6/1/2020 4:52 PM
Bad_Luck makes a return! Uofa agrees with us.
6/1/2020 4:55 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 6/1/2020 4:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 6/1/2020 12:46:00 PM (view original):

Personally I don't thinkall3 is stupid, or vile ( I have no idea if he is ugly or not). I don't agree with much of what he says, but that doesn't make him stupid or vile. I know several intelligent people who voted for Trump and still support him. I don't understand it, but just because I don't understand something, that does not make it stupid. I'm sure many of them do not understand how I can feel they way I do about Trump.
Well, purposefully choosing to stay misinformed IS stupid.

And I'm with Popovich..........it's time for straight talk.
NO coddling.
6/1/2020 4:58 PM
I'm absolutely convinced all3 is a bad faith actor. There is zero chance that he has any intentions of engaging in a reasonable discussion with anyone. He seems to think that ad homs are a useful replacement for an actual argument.

He couldn't even substantiate the one claim that he makes in every single post when pressured. Either he's bad faith or the dumbest person alive.
6/1/2020 5:00 PM
None of that makes him stupid, tangplay. And Bob, just because you (and I) think he is misinformed, that also does not make him stupid.
6/1/2020 6:08 PM
Like I said, he's either a bad faith actor, or stupid. Note that I don't call EVERY right winger stupid. Strikeout isn't stupid. Dahs (not sure if he's a right winger) isn't stupid. Miami (we disagree on a lot, but also probably not right wing) isn't stupid. We'll see about the new guy. But all3 is apparently incapable of formulating a coherent argument. I have NEVER seen him make a single point of substance. Even doug has made better points than all3. If all3, assuming that he isn't bad faith, can't be classified as stupid, I don't know who would be.
6/1/2020 6:13 PM
well, tangplay..I don't read too may of doug's posts, but have rarely seen one that makes any kind of point. They are usually just cat memes of quotes from Rush Limbaugh. While I rarely agree with anything all3 says, I don't think he is stupid. (By the way, I don't think Doug is stupid either)
6/1/2020 6:34 PM
remember George Floyd
6/1/2020 6:42 PM
◂ Prev 1...740|741|742|743|744...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.