TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by all3 on 7/8/2020 11:14:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 7/8/2020 8:44:00 AM (view original):
I CAN'T understand why ANYONE would spend so much effort trying to defend a racist and an unfit for ANY leadership position POS like Trump and a party of spineless sycophants who can't find a spec of moral courage to stand up and call evil out within their OWN flock of sheep!

It's sickening and repulsive to watch the Republicans over the last 4 years.
This Reagan voter will NEVER vote for another spineless Republican twit!
Maybe because the other option is a Party that has done absolutely nothing for the last 4 years except try to discredit anything and everything the Repubs have done/tried to do and to dig-up things from 20, 30, or more years ago. I find unfounded accusation after unfounded accusation to be just as, if not more immoral that anything any Repub has done. Those things, combined with the Dems downright scary proposals (like defunding police, justified riots and looting and open boarders) makes the choice pretty easy for me. As a registered Democrat since the age of 18.5 (over 37 years), who had literally never allowed Party to factor into my General Election voting until a year or two ago (closed Party primaries), I can easily say I am more embarrassed by the actions of the Dems. over the last four years than I am of the Repubs. That's one man's opinion. You are certainly entitled to yours.
Yeah, like when Obama was president the Republicans were so gracious and helpful to him.
Obama wasn't bon in America!!
He's a Muslim!! (and so what if he was? Freedom of religion, remember?)
The Repubs wouldn't even consider confirming Merrick for the Supreme Court when Obama tried to appoint him, which is something they were constitutionally required to do
Let's not even mention the many names that Michelle Obama was called
I could go on, but I won't.
7/8/2020 12:06 PM
You'll notice that when sane people criticize Trump, we will say, "Trump did xyz, so he's bad."

When people like all3 criticize Biden, they say, "Some Democrats support xyz, so I can't vote for the Democratic Party."

If you don't like the "radical left", then don't vote for them. But don't implicate Biden for something that he didn't do and doesn't support. Are you seriously going to argue that Biden is going to defund the police, or support rioting? He explicitly didn't.
7/8/2020 12:08 PM
Posted by tangplay on 7/8/2020 12:05:00 PM (view original):
All3 is ******* insane.

"I can't vote for Joe Biden because some people want to defund the police."

What a clown.
To say you’re “late to the party” on this one is an understatement. He’s an absolute ********. I have NO IDEA why you guys interact with ******** such as he and the DEARLY DEPARTED dumbOut.
7/8/2020 12:51 PM
Trump is threatening to withhold federal funds from schools that don't reopen.
7/8/2020 1:26 PM
Wylie, I don't believe I've ever accused you of anything specific, although I may have indeed lumped you as a hater, since you seem so opposed to my defenses. As far as comparing the quantity and depth of unfounded accusations accusations against Obama and family, vs. Trump and familty, that is laughable. Conspiring with Russia, having sex with his daughter, having his wife high in public, on-and-on. Go back and look at the threads, there was a new one at least every week for years. Maybe not posted by you, but by others here. Compare that with how many Obama threads and posts there were. Not even remotely close.
7/8/2020 4:04 PM
“Having his wife high in public,” oh ok.

Maybe there’s more posts about Trump because....he deserves it. And he conspired with Russia and apparently doesn’t care about them paying terrorists bounties for killing our soldiers, great opening defense man.

Divorced from reality,
7/8/2020 4:29 PM
"some democrats were making fun of Trump, this means I must vote for him"
7/8/2020 4:40 PM
The Republican Administration is the Face of Failure.

New coronavirus cases yesterday: Germany - 10 Denmark - 11 Norway - 57 Sweden - 298 United States - 55,442
7/8/2020 5:05 PM
Oooh That smell!

The stench.......... it emanates from the W.H.
Decay. Rot.

From whence does it originate?

Stay tuned.
Death and destruction is imminent.

So much winning...................
For whom?

I can't BREATHE Man,........... my mask is too tight.

Hang 'em High.
Put her to work in a fish market.
7/8/2020 7:23 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 7/8/2020 4:29:00 PM (view original):
“Having his wife high in public,” oh ok.

Maybe there’s more posts about Trump because....he deserves it. And he conspired with Russia and apparently doesn’t care about them paying terrorists bounties for killing our soldiers, great opening defense man.

Divorced from reality,
When did this Country change to "guilty by any innuendo available" instead of "innocent until PROVEN guilty"?
7/9/2020 10:42 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 7/8/2020 5:05:00 PM (view original):

New coronavirus cases yesterday: Germany - 10 Denmark - 11 Norway - 57 Sweden - 298 United States - 55,442
Yup, that's all Trump's fault. None of the blame belongs to the American people walking around flaunting they won't wear masks and gathering with whoever they want whenever they want. Trump hasn't helped matters, but let's put the blame everywhere it belongs.
7/9/2020 10:44 AM
deflect, deflect, deflect.

There isn't going to be a court on Trump's bounty scandal, so I'm not sure what proof you are looking for.
7/9/2020 11:41 AM
Posted by all3 on 7/8/2020 4:04:00 PM (view original):
Wylie, I don't believe I've ever accused you of anything specific, although I may have indeed lumped you as a hater, since you seem so opposed to my defenses. As far as comparing the quantity and depth of unfounded accusations accusations against Obama and family, vs. Trump and familty, that is laughable. Conspiring with Russia, having sex with his daughter, having his wife high in public, on-and-on. Go back and look at the threads, there was a new one at least every week for years. Maybe not posted by you, but by others here. Compare that with how many Obama threads and posts there were. Not even remotely close.
You've accused me of all of those things - being a Trump hater, being a liar and spreading fake news (that one may have been Doug). You are right, comparing the quantity and depth of unfounded (well, whether they are unfounded or not is the question, isn't it) against Obama to those made against Trump is laughable, but I think we probably disagree on why they are laughable. I have never seen anyone here accuse Trump of having sex with his daughter. I know I (and others) have commented about him saying something along the lines of he would like to date her if she wasn't his daughter (there is video of this). That is nowhere near the same as accusing him of having sex with his daughter. As far as accusing his wife being high in public, who cares? Not me. If I was married to Donald Trump I'd try to stay high as much as I could. Conspiring with the Russians?? Not saying he is guilty, but it was never conclusively proved one way or the other in my opinion. How about Trump not saying anything regarding the info about the Russians putting bounties on American soldiers? Or is that just fake news? I am not going back 3 - 11 years to count how many Obama threads there were. If you want to do that, go for it. Say what you want about Obama (I am not his biggest fan) but at least he appeared to have some dignity and class. In my opinion, Trump has no class or dignity and is a buffoon. As an American, I am embarrassed to have him as my president. yes, he is my president, whether I like it or not. Hopefully not for too much longer.
7/9/2020 2:36 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/9/2020 10:44:00 AM (view original):

Yup, that's all Trump's fault. None of the blame belongs to the American people walking around flaunting they won't wear masks and gathering with whoever they want whenever they want. Trump hasn't helped matters, but let's put the blame everywhere it belongs.
it's not all Trump's fault, but his cavalier attitude towards the pandemic hasn't helped. if you can't agree that then we have nothing else to talk about
7/9/2020 2:46 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 7/9/2020 2:46:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 7/9/2020 10:44:00 AM (view original):

it's not all Trump's fault, but his cavalier attitude towards the pandemic hasn't helped. if you can't agree that then we have nothing else to talk about
Pretty sure I did agree, using almost those exact words, and you even have it copied in your reply. Not sure why you continue to want to argue it, other than you're simply set on arguing with everything I say, as so many are on everything Trump says and does.
7/9/2020 4:00 PM
◂ Prev 1...756|757|758|759|760...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.