TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

All3 admitting that Trump's inaction has directly led to the death of a certain amount of people but still pledging to vote for him because of people that aren't on the ticket.
8/13/2020 11:22 AM
"There is NO defense of the "job" our elected leaders have done with this virus' spread.
OUR Country has (simply put) done a horrid job of identifying and isolating cases."

As YOU called me out. I quoted me: (above)

I challenge YOU.

Just WHAT PART of my quoted statement is NOT "real truth"......... as you called it??
I posted the RAW data (FACTS) around here somewhere that points out EXACTLY how much worse OUR Country has suffered.
Than nearly ANY other Country on this globe.
Many times the infection rate and many times the DEATH rate of virtually EVERY other developed nation on earth!!
All due to poor leadership. At almost every level.
BEGINNING at the TOP!

Show me where I'm wrong.
Prove you're not a blind (or stupid) sycophant.
I don't believe you can.
8/13/2020 11:59 AM
Like tang, you seem to be intent on assuming you know what I think and believe. That is where you keep straying from the truth. You post your opinions and beliefs, and leave the posting of mine to me.
8/13/2020 12:37 PM
Posted by all3 on 8/13/2020 10:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/10/2020 10:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 8/10/2020 8:01:00 PM (view original):
What % of the Covid tests have been administered in the US?
If any Country has a much higher % of tests (as I suspect the US has), of course they are going to have a higher positive %.

More and more people (listen to the sports world) coming-out and putting the blame where it should be - on the stubborn, "You can't tell me what to do" American people.
Once again, no one is saying the stubborn American public is not partly to blame, but if you don't think it would have made a difference if the POTUS had not downplayed the virus from the start, or if he had worn a mask from the start, then you really are delusional.
Once again, I do think it would have made some difference and have never said otherwise. I just don't think it would have been anywhere near the difference some here are trying to make it out to be. The majority of Americans don't care what the POTUS says (those who oppose him plus those who have tuned him out).
Lol
8/13/2020 12:46 PM
The reply of those who have nothing better to reply.
Actually, you should reply that more often: you'd seem much smarter.
8/13/2020 12:50 PM
Posted by all3 on 8/13/2020 12:50:00 PM (view original):
The reply of those who have nothing better to reply.
Actually, you should reply that more often: you'd seem much smarter.
You actually wrote "I just don't think it would have been anywhere near the difference some here are trying to make it out to be. The majority of Americans don't care what the POTUS says (those who oppose him plus those who have tuned him out)."

Lol, dude. I'm guessing everyone else sees what a joke that thought was.
8/13/2020 12:56 PM
Posted by all3 on 8/13/2020 10:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 8/10/2020 10:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 8/10/2020 8:01:00 PM (view original):
What % of the Covid tests have been administered in the US?
If any Country has a much higher % of tests (as I suspect the US has), of course they are going to have a higher positive %.

More and more people (listen to the sports world) coming-out and putting the blame where it should be - on the stubborn, "You can't tell me what to do" American people.
Once again, no one is saying the stubborn American public is not partly to blame, but if you don't think it would have made a difference if the POTUS had not downplayed the virus from the start, or if he had worn a mask from the start, then you really are delusional.
Once again, I do think it would have made some difference and have never said otherwise. I just don't think it would have been anywhere near the difference some here are trying to make it out to be. The majority of Americans don't care what the POTUS says (those who oppose him plus those who have tuned him out).
The fact that Trump has done bascally nothing to counter the spread of the virus, should be enough to get any thinking person not to vote for him. He doesn't wear a mask in public and complains about how the US does too much testing, yet HE gets tested every day as do all the people surrounding him. He calls of the Republic convention because it is too dangerous, yet wants us to send our kids back to school. How do people not realize he does not give a **** about any of us, just himself.
8/13/2020 1:19 PM
Posted by all3 on 8/13/2020 12:37:00 PM (view original):
Like tang, you seem to be intent on assuming you know what I think and believe. That is where you keep straying from the truth. You post your opinions and beliefs, and leave the posting of mine to me.
LOL!! No reply it seems.

Can't find me stating a non-truth so you spout about your opinions and beliefs.
NO ONE is interested in YOUR beliefs/opinions.

I asked you to point out what wasn't fact from my post.
You can't.
so STFU!
8/13/2020 3:08 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 8/13/2020 8:22:00 AM (view original):
Trump saying clearly on Fox why he won’t fund USPS. “Now they need that money in order to make the post office work so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots...But if they don’t get those two items that means you can’t have universal mail-in voting...”
Bump.

he doesn't believe in democracy. because he's a fascist.
8/13/2020 3:22 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/13/2020 3:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 8/13/2020 12:37:00 PM (view original):
LOL!! No reply it seems.

Can't find me stating a non-truth so you spout about your opinions and beliefs.
NO ONE is interested in YOUR beliefs/opinions.

I asked you to point out what wasn't fact from my post.
You can't.
so STFU!
What wasn't fact was you telling people what I believe. Sorry that's too difficult for you to understand. I thought you were intelligent enough to understand that, but I guess not. Nice to see you becoming more like rsp every day. Do you think the profanity make you more "right"? It makes you look more foolish and simple.
8/13/2020 7:16 PM
THIS:

"There is NO defense of the "job" our elected leaders have done with this virus' spread.
OUR Country has (simply put) done a horrid job of identifying and isolating cases."

is NOT "telling people what" you "believe". It IS telling it straight.
You claimed I was not speaking truth.
Not so, and you still haven't pointed out just what is not truth about my statement.

You just can't handle truth you don't like or are too stupid to see/admit.
8/13/2020 7:20 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 8/13/2020 3:22:00 PM (view original):
Trump saying clearly on Fox why he won’t fund USPS. “Now they need that money in order to make the post office work so it can take all of these millions and millions of ballots...But if they don’t get those two items that means you can’t have universal mail-in voting...”
Bump.

Duh. It's pretty telling that Republicans think less people voting is key to their electoral strategy.. in the case of Voter ID, specifically less black and poor voters.
8/13/2020 7:37 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/13/2020 7:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 8/13/2020 3:22:00 PM (view original):
Bump.

Duh. It's pretty telling that Republicans think less people voting is key to their electoral strategy.. in the case of Voter ID, specifically less black and poor voters.
Less people voting has always been crucial to Republican success. It's easy to see why universal mail-in ballots are bad for Republicans in general. I don't think it's a secret that there are a lot more Democrats on the nation's registered voter rolls...
8/13/2020 8:04 PM
In a continuing waffle over the issue Don, and the 1st lady, have requested mail in ballots for the Florida Primary vote.
8/14/2020 2:01 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/13/2020 7:20:00 PM (view original):
THIS:

is NOT "telling people what" you "believe". It IS telling it straight.
You claimed I was not speaking truth.
Not so, and you still haven't pointed out just what is not truth about my statement.

You just can't handle truth you don't like or are too stupid to see/admit.
Another example of someone here being so blinded by anger, or the love of arguing, or both, that they display absolutely ZERO ability to think or function at even an elementary level. This is the post I replied to:

all3 has just bought in to any and all excuses/lies the criminal in the WH uses.
It doesn't matter the level of preposterous lie.
Trump has perverted his logical abilities.?

It most certainly tells people what I've "bought in to" (believe) and what abilities I have. You have no idea about either of those things. Stick to speaking for yourself, instead of trying to speak for others, or pretending you know what others are thinking or what they believe.
8/14/2020 9:19 AM
◂ Prev 1...773|774|775|776|777...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.