TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Relevance?

You posted the same thing before I posted, and nobody else posted, so you seem to be responding to me. I didn't say anything about the postal service. So not quite sure what you're getting at.
8/14/2020 5:39 PM
He just loves to argue with and try to down me so much, that he'll post stupid thing after stupid thing (like this) to try to make some point that nobody else can figure-out. I'm truly embarrassed for him sometimes (like now). At least he has the decency to ask me for my opinions/thoughts, instead of assuming he knows what they are and wrongly telling everyone else, like some here.

Oh yeah, another great, logical post. Sure you belong here?
8/15/2020 10:39 AM
He belongs.
So do you.
But, be aware. Your words reveal what your thoughts/opinions are.
We don't have to assume much of anything.
You've posted 100's of times.
All we have to do is read.......... and ponder.
You minimize lie after lie spouted by the criminal in the W.H. and defend the con man on issue after issue.

It's quite easy to figure out where you stand and what your OPINIONS are...........
I just don't value them much because I think you're blinded by ???? or just _________ as some might claim.
8/15/2020 11:03 AM
I defend Trump against (in my opinion) unfounded and unfair accusations. I don't defend his lies or many of his other actions (like the tweets, the virus handling and the USPS funding). Sorry bob, but you're letting your "dislike" for the man cloud your judgement, and you're making untrue assumptions about someone else. That's no different than a lie. At least have the decency to do what Uofa did, and ask me what my opinion/thoughts are, instead of assuming you know them. Doing so makes you look as silly as certain others around here, who do the same thing.
8/15/2020 11:20 AM
Posted by dahsdebater on 8/14/2020 5:39:00 PM (view original):
Relevance?

You posted the same thing before I posted, and nobody else posted, so you seem to be responding to me. I didn't say anything about the postal service. So not quite sure what you're getting at.
I wasn’t arguing or anything, I’m simply reiterating the point that seemed to be getting lost. Nothing to do with your post. Sorry for the confusion.
8/15/2020 11:23 AM
OK, I'll bite all3. and apologize IF I turn out to be incorrect.

Just explain to me (and all of us around here) so we can see that you're really fair and unbiased in your judgments and opinions...............

On exactly what basis do you find Donald J. Trump, known egotist, known womanizer, clearly known inveterate LIAR, likely white sympathizer (at least!), known misogynist and a really good symbol of the "ugly american" to the rest of the globe, a man with NO experience in governing, and a VERY questionable record as a "business" person..........exactly now, on what basis is this man fit to be our POTUS!

And don't give me that BS about HRC being the other choice! That's NOT a legitimate answer as there ARE other choices even IF you choose to ignore them. The fact that HRC was a bad choice and a bad candidate (we do agree on that!) has absolutely NOTHING to do with the fitness or unfitness of Trump to be POTUS.

I'm ashamed for my Grandkids that this creep was elected and embarrassed for you that you voted for him!
8/15/2020 12:42 PM (edited)
I truly can't believe you need to ask why I'm voting Republican. I've explained it over and over and over - I think the Democratic Party is scary. It doesn't matter if it's Trump, Pence, or someone else, they would get my vote, because as I've also explain over and over and over, I don't believe we vote for individual people any longer - we vote for Parties. If people disagree with their Party too much, they lose funding and are done. Sorry you, for some unexplained reason, can not understand those two things. Not asking you too agree, but come on, stop asking things I've repeated already explained.
8/15/2020 12:44 PM
OK. So you'd vote for ANYBODY (ANY Nominee with an R) other than ANY democratic candidate.
Is that correct?

Because, if SO, you can hardly be called independent or "in the middle" somewhere because you clearly have a bias.

For the record, just to be fair, I will concede that there ARE many Democrats I could NOT vote for and a FEW Republicans I could vote for.
And, for the record, I believe your opinion that it's all about the Party and NOT the individual is a cop out and a surrender (by YOU) to the very "system" you pretend to rail against.

Of course, that just MY opinion!
8/15/2020 12:56 PM
I can't believe that all3 would vote for the party that Steve King and other white supremacists belong to! Also, he votes for the Qanon party! Clearly, he subscribes to all of these beliefs. After all, you vote for parties, and by that he means that you vote for the most extreme ideas within each party!
8/15/2020 1:23 PM
Also, bob brings up an excellent point. Just a couple of months ago, all3 was railing against the idea of parties; how they divide and group us up. Now, he's saying that you vote for parties and not individuals. Seems contradictory.
8/15/2020 1:27 PM
Posted by tangplay on 8/15/2020 1:23:00 PM (view original):
I can't believe that all3 would vote for the party that Steve King and other white supremacists belong to! Also, he votes for the Qanon party! Clearly, he subscribes to all of these beliefs. After all, you vote for parties, and by that he means that you vote for the most extreme ideas within each party!
#nailedit

That Georgia lady has some doozies, good lord.
8/15/2020 1:39 PM
Posted by all3 on 8/15/2020 12:44:00 PM (view original):
I truly can't believe you need to ask why I'm voting Republican. I've explained it over and over and over - I think the Democratic Party is scary. It doesn't matter if it's Trump, Pence, or someone else, they would get my vote, because as I've also explain over and over and over, I don't believe we vote for individual people any longer - we vote for Parties. If people disagree with their Party too much, they lose funding and are done. Sorry you, for some unexplained reason, can not understand those two things. Not asking you too agree, but come on, stop asking things I've repeated already explained.
Okay, all3,,we know why you are voting republican, but what I want to know is this - what do you find so scary about the democratic party?
The defacto leader of the republican party and POTUS odes the following:
1. Lies continuously
2. Bullies and belittles people he does not like
3. Has encouraged followers at a rally to physically hurt a heckler
4. Has made fun of a handicapped person
5. Has made sexists and racist remarks
6. Has wished a woman charged with sex crimes well
7. Is trying to destroy the USPS, a service millions pf Americans depend on for prescriptions, payroll checks, unemployment checks and many other things solely because he does not like the idea of voting by mail.
8. Has called white supremacists good people
9. Has criticized people for peacefully protesting, a constitutional right
10. Has ignored information about Russia putting bounties on American soldiers
11. has insulted and belittled veterans and military members if they dared to contradict him or criticized him
12. Has done little or nothing to combat the spread of the COVID19 virus
13. Has promoted unproven remedies for the virus
There's more. What has Joe Biden and the democratic party done that scares you as much as all that scares me??
8/15/2020 3:51 PM
bob and wylie, I already went through all this. One more, hopefully last, time. I've said there is one local Dem I will probaly vote for in November, but the rest will probably be Repubs or no votes at all.

Even the remotest possibility of open borders, defunding police, student loan forgiveness, "free" secondary education for those who want it, and the like, scare me more than lies, which we've all agreed all Politicians do, even if it's to make the Party happy. Also, I find the false and/or unfounded accusations against the POTUS and other Repubs over the last 4 years to be more dusturbing than anything any Repub has done or said. Obviously you disagree, but that's the "beauty" of being Americans: we don't need to agree, or even pretend to. That's something I see being upheld more by Repubs than Dems, who serm to want to somehow limit every discussion they disagree with by labelling it _____ist (fill in the blank with race, sex or whatever).
8/15/2020 4:30 PM
It's pretty telling that all3 is more worried about the "remote possibility" of progressive reforms like free college than he is about a white ethnostate, genocide against minorities, closed borders (which would destroy the country), a war with Iran, an undemocratic coup because Trump doesn't accept the results of the election, etc. etc.

Again, all3's definition of "vote for the party" means that you have to accept whatever the most extreme and radical ideas of some people in the party are. If voting for Biden means that we have to own open borders, then you have to accept Qanon.

Essentially, all3 is saying that he'd rather have David Duke than AOC. And somehow we're the crazy ones.
8/15/2020 4:51 PM (edited)
Posted by all3 on 8/15/2020 4:30:00 PM (view original):
bob and wylie, I already went through all this. One more, hopefully last, time. I've said there is one local Dem I will probaly vote for in November, but the rest will probably be Repubs or no votes at all.

Even the remotest possibility of open borders, defunding police, student loan forgiveness, "free" secondary education for those who want it, and the like, scare me more than lies, which we've all agreed all Politicians do, even if it's to make the Party happy. Also, I find the false and/or unfounded accusations against the POTUS and other Repubs over the last 4 years to be more dusturbing than anything any Repub has done or said. Obviously you disagree, but that's the "beauty" of being Americans: we don't need to agree, or even pretend to. That's something I see being upheld more by Repubs than Dems, who serm to want to somehow limit every discussion they disagree with by labelling it _____ist (fill in the blank with race, sex or whatever).
fair enough, we are all entitled to our opinions. I noticed you didn't really address anything I said except for Trump's lying. You see Repubs upholding the right of Americans to agree or disagree? Donald Trump fires people who don't agree with him. He insults and belittles his opponents and calls them childish nicknames, but dems don't allow others to disagree with them? I also don't understand how you can constantly harp on others ying when Trump's lying doesn't seem to concern you. At least be consistent.
8/15/2020 8:23 PM
◂ Prev 1...775|776|777|778|779...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.