TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by tangplay on 8/15/2020 4:51:00 PM (view original):
It's pretty telling that all3 is more worried about the "remote possibility" of progressive reforms like free college than he is about a white ethnostate, genocide against minorities, closed borders (which would destroy the country), a war with Iran, an undemocratic coup because Trump doesn't accept the results of the election, etc. etc.

Again, all3's definition of "vote for the party" means that you have to accept whatever the most extreme and radical ideas of some people in the party are. If voting for Biden means that we have to own open borders, then you have to accept Qanon.

Essentially, all3 is saying that he'd rather have David Duke than AOC. And somehow we're the crazy ones.
Tangy, by jove you nailed it!!

That IS exactly analogous and no we're NOT the crazy ones.......... nor are we the delusional ones?
8/15/2020 8:35 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by all3 on 8/15/2020 10:07:00 PM (view original):
I will admit that yes, given those two choices, I would vote for Duke.
Again, hilarious to see the words that tang is trying to put in my mouth. Not sure why he loves to pretend he knows anything about me, let alone how I feel about subjects that have never even been discussed here. He's certainly free to keep making a fool of himself. He obviously doesn't know much about much. He seems to be one step further away from totally clueless than correander, who says some realy, realy stupid sheit, but at least he never pretends to know what others are thinking.
Holy ******* ****
8/15/2020 10:20 PM
Holy **** mask off
8/15/2020 10:43 PM
All3 would rather see wylie and I killed than go left.

This is it. Any credibility left is gone.
8/15/2020 10:44 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by all3 on 8/15/2020 11:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 8/15/2020 10:20:00 PM (view original):
Again, hilarious to see the words that tang is trying to put in my mouth. Not sure why he loves to pretend he knows anything about me, let alone how I feel about subjects that have never even been discussed here. He's certainly free to keep making a fool of himself. He obviously doesn't know much about much. He seems to be one step further away from totally clueless than correander, who says some realy, realy stupid sheit, but at least he never pretends to know what others are thinking.
Holy ******* ****
Well thought out, very insightful post - once again.
Dude, you literally just said you would vote for David ******* Duke. You’re scum. You’re a joke. You’re gonna die alone and I once was sad and worried about that because nobody should go through that unless they say they’d vote for David Duke. **** you. Piece of ****. There’s no conversing with you at this point. If you actually think you came off well by saying you’d vote for David Duke....man, I don’t know what to say. You don’t even see the outs I gave you.

You suck, man. You ******* suck.
8/16/2020 12:38 AM
Posted by tangplay on 8/15/2020 10:44:00 PM (view original):

******* gone. I’m.... I’m too depressed to offer some analysis.
8/16/2020 12:40 AM
Yeah, I honestly didn't expect him to just take the bait. He's ******* scum.
8/16/2020 12:41 AM
LOL. Masks off now!

Joke of the year.
all3 is a centrist!
8/16/2020 9:15 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 8/16/2020 12:40:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tangplay on 8/15/2020 10:44:00 PM (view original):

******* gone. I’m.... I’m too depressed to offer some analysis.
tang is an total *ss. If he'd have any respect at all for the truth, he'd quit posting stupid, made-up sheit like this. Of course, since he doesn't, he won't, but hopefully everyone is now seeing that he is as big a joke as correander. I have nothing against wylie and certainly wouldn't like to see him killed. *sswipes like tang I would never miss, but I'd still never hope they get killed. This is a total, T - O - T - A - L , BS post, just like 99% of the twisted garbage he claims. I sure wish he'd get over his man-crush/obsession with me, and not keep trying to put words in my mouth or beliefs in my head. There are people here dumb enough to believe him. Please don't be one of them.
8/16/2020 9:16 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 8/16/2020 12:38:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 8/15/2020 11:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 8/15/2020 10:20:00 PM (view original):
Holy ******* ****
Well thought out, very insightful post - once again.
Dude, you literally just said you would vote for David ******* Duke. You’re scum. You’re a joke. You’re gonna die alone and I once was sad and worried about that because nobody should go through that unless they say they’d vote for David Duke. **** you. Piece of ****. There’s no conversing with you at this point. If you actually think you came off well by saying you’d vote for David Duke....man, I don’t know what to say. You don’t even see the outs I gave you.

You suck, man. You ******* suck.
I said I'd vote for Duke over AOC. Let's keep things in context (as nobody here likes to do). I'd also vote for Alicia Garza or any other BLM or Antifa leader of her too, or any other extremist group leader. Why? AOC's policies would destroy the entire Country. Duke's, or anyone else's, would only destroy a certain smaller group. It's truly the lesser of two evils argument - the entire Country suffers, or a smaller group suffers. Also, I don't believe there are enough extremists in the Republican Party to get any of Duke's beliefs enacted. I'm not sure I can say the same about the Dems and AOC's basket of crap. Hopefully this Country never gets close to needing to make such a choice, although some here make me wonder if it will. Once again, I really couldn't care less what somebody who spends their day arguing Politics on a sports site thinks about me. Everyone have a great Sunday (it's finally not 90+ degrees here).

8/16/2020 9:27 AM
He doubled down.
8/16/2020 9:32 AM
Posted by laramiebob on 8/16/2020 9:15:00 AM (view original):
LOL. Masks off now!

Joke of the year.
all3 is a centrist!
All3 and UofA2 sitting in a tree...
8/16/2020 9:38 AM
Posted by coreander on 8/16/2020 9:38:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 8/16/2020 9:15:00 AM (view original):
LOL. Masks off now!

Joke of the year.
all3 is a centrist!
All3 and UofA2 sitting in a tree...
Scoff. Do they teach false equivalency at Dartmouth? Dude says he'd vote for David Duke and you're like "just like UofA!'' ******* loser.

It's you and all3 in the tree bruh, because the rest of us want nothing to do with either of you.
8/16/2020 10:16 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...776|777|778|779|780...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.