TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/10/2020 1:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by laramiebob on 9/8/2020 9:05:00 AM (view original):
Here's what you can "take to the bank"................The FACT that this lostnFound doofuss is a monumental MORON.

People in the prime of their life-----with NO other health issues have been stricken by Covid - 19 and many have DIED.. Young people with NO health issues.

I know of some myself!!
The feller is a propaganda puppet of the right nutjobs.
No more no less, I reckon!!

Block him or ignore him.
He's mentally challenged.
I like the 'block' button but I prefer to just not respond. You are entitled to post your 'stuff'
Yyou see, we can immediately tell you are a lefty. How? Because.. their method of dealing with anyone on the right side of the political table, is to post would be degrading insults back at the poster. You are like children robbed of their candy

The right wing makes attempt or two to reason with you.. only to be the brunt of more oral Dihorrea (sorry, gone senile, can't spell anymore) so any attempt at real dialogue is an exercise in futility.

Kapiche?
Yup! I reckon I got it alright............You are senile!
TY for informing us!
Nuff said.
9/10/2020 9:02 AM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 9/10/2020 1:10:00 AM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 9/9/2020 7:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 9/9/2020 10:10:00 AM (view original):
You said Biden was at church, not he was visiting his son's grave. It may have been both, but lostnfound's comment about being in church does NOT make anyone a Christian is absolutely 100% correct. Since I doubt you have any idea what makes someone a Christian, (you certainly don't show it in your comments and positions) maybe it's you who shouldn't talk about it again.
You don’t have a single iota of a clue allMOUTH. As a confirmed catholic who now finds my religious upbringing a dangerous farce I can tell you that you, as a sycophant of the LIAR in chief, are a ****-poor judge of ANYBODY else. And if you deign to classify yourself as a “good christian” I’ll tell you that you’re as much a “christian” as Prez. Shitmupantz and we ALL know that he couldn’t even hold a bible properly and looked like it may have actually been burning his hand. You’re still nothing but all MOUTH, allMOUTH. A lot of hot air that can’t make a ballon float. Your little tirades are pathetic dude, and you’re too much of a vagina to actually even face my words. I hope someone quotes this so that you see it and know how much you’re getting pwned on a daily basis. Congrats on taking the Assclown mantle from dummy. It suits you.
You need to calm down. Seriously. Take a deep breath and try to remember that the universe doesn't revolve around you.. Please don't reply to this.. just think

and people, we do have an ignore button if it gets too crazy

I should also mention that WIS can suspend our posting privileges if this goes into the war zone. Hope you will show some respect/tolerance for them who are on 'The other side'
GEAD...feel free to ignore or block me. It’s what ******* like allMOUTH do. People like you can’t handle being given the what for by those of us living in the real world and not a shielded, insular bubble of like-minded thought. I can’t wait to see jackwagons like you get stuffed back under your rocks when the LIAR in chief gets BURIED under the weight of his LIES in November. It will be a glorious day when the counting is done. Because it’s the DEATH KNELL for the sycophantic trash.
9/10/2020 2:39 PM
You said Biden was at church, not he was visiting his son's grave. It may have been both, but lostnfound's comment about being in church does NOT make anyone a Christian is absolutely 100% correct. Since I doubt you have any idea what makes someone a Christian, (you certainly don't show it in your comments and positions) maybe it's you who shouldn't talk about it again.
quick question, all3..you've admitted Trump is a liar. I don't know if you've admitted it, but he has cheated on every one of his wives. He has made comments that if she wasn't his daughter he'd be dating Ivanka. He has talked about grabbing women by the *****. He has made fun of handicapped people. He has made racist remarks. He has continuously shown he cares nothing for anyone but himself and his family (okay, that one is just an opinion). Is he a Christian?
9/10/2020 3:48 PM
i expect poor behavior

i'm a fan of my own poor behavior

i sort of admire Andrew Jackson

but this president exercises poor behavior in the pursuit of poor policies

we won WWII last man standing style fo real fo final when the USSR caved in

we have r words with foreigners all over the world keeping us number one

and the fool president ****** it all away for mar lago power buddies like putin kim jong and xi

he's got too much loki in him
9/10/2020 8:01 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/10/2020 3:48:00 PM (view original):
quick question, all3..you've admitted Trump is a liar. I don't know if you've admitted it, but he has cheated on every one of his wives. He has made comments that if she wasn't his daughter he'd be dating Ivanka. He has talked about grabbing women by the *****. He has made fun of handicapped people. He has made racist remarks. He has continuously shown he cares nothing for anyone but himself and his family (okay, that one is just an opinion). Is he a Christian?
His actions say that no, he is not a Christian. Those who know anything about Christianity know there is only one way to be a "true" Christian, and that is to believe that God sent his son here to Earth to forgive us all for our sins. I have no idea if Trump believes that. I know many people who truly believe that, yet somehow in their minds justify doing some very unChristian-like things - adultery, homosexuality (per the Bible, not me, so save the comments), lying, cheating, stealing, etc.. Are they still Christians? Not for me to decide.
9/11/2020 10:32 AM
so, what you are saying is it is not for you to decide on whether anyone is a "true christian" or not, right?
9/11/2020 12:14 PM
(I believe) It is nobody on Earth's place to decide if someone else is a Christian.
9/11/2020 12:31 PM
I “believe” that allMOUTH is defined by the myths he worships. Your “savior” was actually a brown, middle eastern jew, but don’t let facts get in the way of your subservience to the “white american” jesus myth you live by you pathetic sycophant.
9/11/2020 1:28 PM
Jesus was a construct created by Plato. Does no one read The Republic anymore? Sheesh.
9/11/2020 2:01 PM
Further proven by the neoplatonists of the 3rd and 4th century AD...a slippery slope to Christianity is the real legacy of Plato's philosophy.

Ignore Spengler, the real decline of the West began in 363 with the untimely death of Julian the Apostate. Looking for an admirable historical figure and a fantastic counterfactual what if? Look no further than good ole Julian.
9/11/2020 2:07 PM
Progressivism is secular christianity by the way...nothing more nothing less.

When I see progressives on the street convinced they are on the side of light fighting evil...the utter self-assurance they have in their moral code...I cannot help but think of 17th century New England puritans. They're just a prior version.
9/11/2020 2:16 PM (edited)
Posted by Guitarguy567 on 9/11/2020 2:16:00 PM (view original):
Progressivism is secular christianity by the way...nothing more nothing less.

When I see progressives on the street convinced they are on the side of light fighting evil...the utter self-assurance they have in their moral code...I cannot help but think of 17th century New England puritans. They're just a prior version.
So we were the real Christians all along?

tbf our religion is actually backed by science.
9/11/2020 2:35 PM
I'd bet the flat earthers said that too...................... once.
:-)
9/11/2020 2:41 PM
Here's the deal with many believers. And sinners too, I suppose. Ignorance is bliss.

Much
less trouble. Much less mental effort. Much less humility. Much less prayer. Much less study. Much less submission.
Plus, the more you learn the more you learn you don't know yet.
More work needed. Too much trouble for many/most.

Better to believe the myths, the dogma, the propaganda, the LIES!
Ignorance is bliss.
It's the REAL reason there ARE Trump voters!
:-)
9/11/2020 2:45 PM
People like coreander, rsp, tang and Uofa are the REAL reason there ARE Trump voters.
9/11/2020 3:20 PM
◂ Prev 1...785|786|787|788|789...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.