TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by cccp1014 on 9/17/2020 11:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 9/17/2020 7:25:00 PM (view original):
Oh, and I suppose it was cordial when you called me a "failed limo driver"? And crazy talk is very cordial as well. So, you think its crazy talk to say that black men (and women) are not considered equal by many n this country? You love in the Boston area and can still say that? I've lived in the Boston area and found it to be one of the most racist areas I've lived in. I admit it was a long time ago, so maybe things have changed. I lived in the Stoughton, Brockton area.
My parents live in Sharon. I know where it is. You’re a Jew so you know you can scream all day and it won’t stop people from hating Jews but most don’t. Same for black people. Most of the people in the US are not racist but that doesn’t sell so the media claims otherwise. I find it abhorrent. I ve run into antisemites. I do not scream at them. I avoid them.
I scream at them.
im no coward.
9/18/2020 12:23 AM
Oh, and I suppose it was cordial when you called me a "failed limo driver"? And crazy talk is very cordial as well. So, you think its crazy talk to say that black men (and women) are not considered equal by many n this country? You love in the Boston area and can still say that? I've lived in the Boston area and found it to be one of the most racist areas I've lived in. I admit it was a long time ago, so maybe things have changed. I lived in the Stoughton, Brockton area.
My parents live in Sharon. I know where it is. You’re a Jew so you know you can scream all day and it won’t stop people from hating Jews but most don’t. Same for black people. Most of the people in the US are not racist but that doesn’t sell so the media claims otherwise. I find it abhorrent. I ve run into antisemites. I do not scream at them. I avoid them.
Why are you always telling everyone that you are Jewish. You have said it a thousand times.
whats the gig.
9/18/2020 12:29 AM
It's clearly a core aspect of CCCP's identity. That's fine.
9/18/2020 12:44 AM
9/18/2020 1:14 AM (edited)
Posted by tangplay on 9/18/2020 12:44:00 AM (view original):
It's clearly a core aspect of CCCP's identity. That's fine.
Sounds more like he needs to prove it to himself.
9/18/2020 1:14 AM
That’s why he got circumcised again just to prove how Jewish he is.
9/18/2020 1:18 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/RVAT2020/status/1306686243422511108
9/18/2020 7:06 AM
Posted by dino27 on 9/18/2020 12:23:00 AM (view original):
I scream at them.
im no coward.
What does screaming at them fix? That just makes you feel better. It confirms the beliefs of whoever you're screaming at.

Anger isn't a solution. For someone as old as you claim to be, I'd think this would have become self-evident by this point.
9/18/2020 10:59 AM
Disagree
people should stand up for themselves
without violence.
i confront antisemitism
I don’t actually scream
you took me literally

i never claimed to be old
9/18/2020 11:14 AM (edited)
prejudice of any kind should always be confronted. You're right, screaming at anti-semites probably won't stop them from hating Jews, but there is always the possibility that it might change even one person's mind. Ignoring and avoiding them will not change anyone's mind. Isn't it better to possibly change even one mind than definitely not change any??
Most people in the US are not racist?? That may be true, but I have a feeling it is not a big majority. You apparently don't feel that way. I think you are wrong.
9/18/2020 11:58 AM
I think it depends on how strictly you define racist.

If the line is somebody that 15 years ago you'd listen to things they said and think "oh, that's not right at all," I think we have a pretty big majority of non-racists. If it's "I'm more nervous when I see a black guy in an alley than a white guy" then we have a pretty big majority of racists.
9/18/2020 12:17 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/18/2020 11:58:00 AM (view original):
prejudice of any kind should always be confronted. You're right, screaming at anti-semites probably won't stop them from hating Jews, but there is always the possibility that it might change even one person's mind. Ignoring and avoiding them will not change anyone's mind. Isn't it better to possibly change even one mind than definitely not change any??
Most people in the US are not racist?? That may be true, but I have a feeling it is not a big majority. You apparently don't feel that way. I think you are wrong.
One of your best posts.
perfect in each and every syllable.
truth.
9/18/2020 12:51 PM
So if you get 10 random people in a room you think six will be racist?

Are you serious?!
9/18/2020 1:15 PM
Posted by cccp1014 on 9/18/2020 1:15:00 PM (view original):
So if you get 10 random people in a room you think six will be racist?

Are you serious?!
He's saying 3 or 4 will be racist.
9/18/2020 1:26 PM
"Biden FAILED BADLY with the Swine Flu. It was the Gang That Couldn’t Shoot Straight”. He didn’t have a clue. We have done an incredible job with the much tougher China Virus!"

Making us remember a virus that didn't lead to a shutdown of society as we know it and reminding us who was in charge at the time.

He's so good at this.
9/18/2020 1:28 PM
◂ Prev 1...799|800|801|802|803...926 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.