TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

9/22/2020 5:47 AM
Saint Michael Bloomberg has put up 16 million to pay the fines for 32,000 felons so that they can now vote and they ain’t votin Republican up or down the ballot.

this isn’t being reported but at the end of the day this could bring home Florida for Joe.

ike and mike
9/22/2020 8:23 PM
Saint Michael Bloomberg has put up 16 million to pay the fines for 32,000 florida felons so that they can now vote and they ain’t votin Republican up or down the ballot.

this isn’t being reported but at the end of the day this could bring home Florida for Joe.

ike and mike
9/22/2020 8:23 PM
Jesus Christ

Reporter: why haven’t you said anything about the US passing 200k deaths?

(Trump turns away)
Trump: Anyone else?

Jessssssuuuusssssss Chriiiisssstttt
9/22/2020 8:43 PM
Posted by dino27 on 9/22/2020 8:24:00 PM (view original):
Saint Michael Bloomberg has put up 16 million to pay the fines for 32,000 florida felons so that they can now vote and they ain’t votin Republican up or down the ballot.

ike and mike
Yes, but how many of them are Trump associates? *Laughing, crying emoji*
9/22/2020 8:48 PM
Posted by dino27 on 9/22/2020 8:23:00 PM (view original):
Saint Michael Bloomberg has put up 16 million to pay the fines for 32,000 felons so that they can now vote and they ain’t votin Republican up or down the ballot.

ike and mike
so six weeks all that paper work gonna get done

and then, and then,

all them retired felons gonna walk to the polling place and vote

and then, and then,

they each & every gonna vote Democratic

he's a rich guy and he can do what he wants

but seems like a big fat waste o money

so it must be PR
9/22/2020 8:53 PM
I don’t think so it’s quick paperwork and they are reaching out to them.

the race is so tight that if it means just 7500 extra Biden votes it could be crucial.
9/22/2020 9:02 PM
I don’t think so it’s quick paperwork and they are reaching out to them.

the race is so tight that if it means just 7500 extra Biden votes it could be crucial.
9/22/2020 9:02 PM
perhaps i misapprehended your ethics

you are for buying votes now

ok

good to know
9/22/2020 9:21 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 9/22/2020 9:21:00 PM (view original):
perhaps i misapprehended your ethics

you are for buying votes now

ok

good to know
How’s that
9/22/2020 9:33 PM
The govt office tells them the fine is paid.
florida is one of the only states with a poll tax for ex felons.

i don’t understand your point.
why shouldn’t Dems go for these votes.
9/22/2020 9:36 PM
"Get rid of the ballots and you'll have a very peaceful - There won't be a transfer, frankly. There'll be a continuation." -Donald J. Trump, President of the United States 9/23/20 refusing to commit to a peaceful transfer of power regardless of who wins in November.

Every American who supports Trump should never be allowed to forget what just happened on that stage. After all the offenses against the nation and the Constitution, he refuses to commit to a peaceful transfer of power. If you support this man, you cannot call yourself a patriot.
9/23/2020 8:12 PM
What He said!
9/24/2020 9:08 AM
The Dems/Libs have given Trump no peace for 4+ years, but now they expect him to give it to them?. Typical.
While I agree he should, I certainly understand why anyone who has been put through such bogus BS won't commit to it. Let's see what actually happens before we start totally bashing him though. (Are Dems allowed to see what actually happens before they start whining about it, or are they required to **** and moan about things they "know" will happen?)
9/24/2020 10:40 AM
What all3 is saying is that it's OK for the President to talk about refusing to step down after losing as long as the opposition party was mean to him one time.
9/24/2020 11:18 AM
◂ Prev 1...796|797|798|799|800...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.