TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by all3 on 9/24/2020 10:40:00 AM (view original):
The Dems/Libs have given Trump no peace for 4+ years, but now they expect him to give it to them?. Typical.
While I agree he should, I certainly understand why anyone who has been put through such bogus BS won't commit to it. Let's see what actually happens before we start totally bashing him though. (Are Dems allowed to see what actually happens before they start whining about it, or are they required to **** and moan about things they "know" will happen?)
The fact that he even said it, regardless of whether he follows through is un-American. He is basically saying he won't follow the will of the people if he loses. That goes against everything this country is supposed to stand for. Who cares if the Dems haven't given him peace for 4 years? The Repubs didn't give Obama or his family peace for 8 years. I was wondering how you would react to this, all3, since you are just about the only Trump supporter around here who has anything resembling a conscience. I thought you are somewhat intelligent and would see this for what it is. I don't see how anyone who calls themselves an American can still support that **** poor excuse for a human being, let alone a **** poor excuse for the POTUS.
9/24/2020 11:35 AM
I said he should transition peacefully, but you obviously "accidently missed" that part so you could twist and argue. Try rereading.
9/24/2020 11:59 AM
No, I saw where you said that, but you also said the Dems should not expect Trump to do anything peacefully because they haven't given him any peace in 4 years. You also said you understand why he won't commit to it. How can any American understand that? Face it, all3...you have, and will continue to attempt to justify anything Trump does. Sure, you admitted he lies. Sure you admitted he is a bully with some of his dumb tweets. Sure, you admitted he has handled the pandemic poorly. Sure, you said he should handle the transfer of power peacefully, but you also said you understand why he won't commit to it. All because a few democrats and trolls on an internet forum have some ideas you don't like. Ideas that Biden has not endorsed, by the way.
9/24/2020 12:18 PM
All3 doesn't think a peaceful transition should happen. He's voting for a guy who doesn't.
9/24/2020 12:31 PM
Posted by all3 on 9/24/2020 10:40:00 AM (view original):
The Dems/Libs have given Trump no peace for 4+ years, but now they expect him to give it to them?. Typical.
While I agree he should, I certainly understand why anyone who has been put through such bogus BS won't commit to it. Let's see what actually happens before we start totally bashing him though. (Are Dems allowed to see what actually happens before they start whining about it, or are they required to **** and moan about things they "know" will happen?)
And he defends this by accusingly saying you “accidentally missed” the “While I agree he should” part. Which came immediately prior to ANOTHER excuse for the LIAR.

MADNESS I tell you...

And a perfect example of exactly why you can’t even come close to reasoning with sycophants.
9/24/2020 12:53 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/24/2020 12:18:00 PM (view original):
No, I saw where you said that, but you also said the Dems should not expect Trump to do anything peacefully because they haven't given him any peace in 4 years. You also said you understand why he won't commit to it. How can any American understand that? Face it, all3...you have, and will continue to attempt to justify anything Trump does. Sure, you admitted he lies. Sure you admitted he is a bully with some of his dumb tweets. Sure, you admitted he has handled the pandemic poorly. Sure, you said he should handle the transfer of power peacefully, but you also said you understand why he won't commit to it. All because a few democrats and trolls on an internet forum have some ideas you don't like. Ideas that Biden has not endorsed, by the way.
Again, already explained my voting position and why, and my thoughts that Biden will be a Party puppet. He is now saying whatever is needed to try to get elected (as is standard practice for everyone on both "sides" these days). Not repeating the same thing over and over and over, as many of you like to do.

9/24/2020 3:39 PM (edited)
you really should convert to republican

i did

but only so i could vote against the fat fasco twice

once in May, once in November

i'm like a concerned citizen or something
9/24/2020 5:20 PM
Posted by all3 on 9/24/2020 3:39:00 PM (view original):
Again, already explained my voting position and why, and my thoughts that Biden will be a Party puppet. He is now saying whatever is needed to try to get elected (as is standard practice for everyone on both "sides" these days). Not repeating the same thing over and over and over, as many of you like to do.

better a part puppet than a ******* fascist any day.
9/24/2020 5:26 PM
i mean he acts like a 3 yr old and a 15 yr old

a split personality

wrapped up together in the same body

not evil per se

a 24/7 petulant thin skinned rambunctious retarded obtuse insulting fat-boy-in-a-china-shop knucklehead

someone when he was five or ten shoulda beat his ***

he's a walking talking public service announcement for the value of whippings

it is the US voters job to put one on him now
9/24/2020 5:37 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/24/2020 5:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 9/24/2020 3:39:00 PM (view original):

better a part puppet than a ******* fascist any day.
Seconded.
9/24/2020 5:39 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 9/24/2020 5:39:00 PM (view original):
i mean he acts like a 3 yr old and a 15 yr old

a split personality

wrapped up together in the same body

not evil per se

a 24/7 petulant thin skinned rambunctious retarded obtuse insulting fat-boy-in-a-china-shop knucklehead

someone when he was five or ten shoulda beat his ***

he's a walking talking public service announcement for the value of whippings

it is the US voters job to put one on him now
I think it is foolish to say he is not evil.
9/24/2020 6:07 PM
ted bundy was evil

this fool trump is a ten year old at the state fair with a pocketful of money and no parents
9/24/2020 6:50 PM
Posted by bagchucker on 9/24/2020 6:50:00 PM (view original):
ted bundy was evil

this fool trump is a ten year old at the state fair with a pocketful of money and no parents
That’s foolish.
you don’t have to be a serial killer to be evil.
9/24/2020 6:57 PM
then you tell me a higher state of evil
9/24/2020 7:03 PM
First of all evil can take different forms.
serial killers are typically clinically sociopaths.
you don’t have to be a sociopath to be a cruel destructive evil person
and you can be a sociopath without murdering.
i don’t know if trump has a pathology. That’s not my determinative factor for his evil.

it is absurd to deny his evil nature and intentions and deeds.
9/24/2020 7:14 PM
◂ Prev 1...797|798|799|800|801...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.