TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by wylie715 on 10/21/2020 3:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Uofa2 on 10/21/2020 2:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rsp777 on 10/21/2020 2:14:00 PM (view original):
Wait until Friday when everyone sees Sacha’s tape of Rudy jerking his pee pee for a teenage girl.
It’s not clear he thought she was 15 at the time, let’s slow our roll there.

Its still a really bad picture and disgusting action. Dude is a 24/7 drunk sleeze.
does it matter if he knew she was 15 or not? She is still MUCH younger than him, and its disgusting. He's disgusting.
Agreed
10/21/2020 4:04 PM
10/22/2020 8:01 AM
Either Trump or his aides were searching "who won" on Twitter last night. More importantly, they use light mode. Unacceptable.
10/23/2020 8:03 AM
Posted by tangplay on 10/23/2020 8:03:00 AM (view original):
Either Trump or his aides were searching "who won" on Twitter last night. More importantly, they use light mode. Unacceptable.
Lol it’s the most insanely online campaign in history.

Like I’m way too online and am often embarrassed about it, but holy **** I’m nothing compared to these lunatics.
10/23/2020 8:30 AM
Trump's federal income tax records show for the first time that, since 2010, Deutsche Bank and other lenders have forgiven about $287 million in debt that Trump failed to repay.

You know, like banks do.
10/27/2020 6:45 PM

In 2016 Turkish strongman Recep Tayyip Erdogan asked then-Vice-President Joe Biden to lean on federal prosecutors who were investigating a Turkish bank for financial crimes and to hand over a dissident cleric living in the United States. The requests seemed to be on Biden’s mind when he publicly addressed reporters and piously explained that, in the United States, the justice system doesn’t work like that. “I suspect it’s hard for people to understand that as powerful as my country is, as powerful as Barack Obama is as president, he has no authority under our Constitution to extradite anyone,” Biden explained to reporters. “Only a federal court can do that. Nobody else can do that. If the president were to take this into his own hands, what would happen would be he would be impeached for violating the separation of powers.”

Well, the justice system works like that now.

The New York Times has a comprehensive report on Erdogan’s successful efforts to recruit top Trump administration officials into his corrupt scheme.

Scandals tend to be complicated, especially scandals involving banks. But this one is extremely simple. The basic elements:

1) The Justice Department was prosecuting financial crimes by a Turkish bank.

2) Turkey’s president asked President Trump to quash the investigation.

3) Trump has personally received more than $1 million in payments from business in Turkey while serving as president.

4) Two attorneys general loyal to Trump, Matthew Whitaker and William Barr, both pressured federal prosecutors to go easy on the Turkish bank.

The Times adds plenty of new detail to the last point, which is yet another blow to anybody who hoped Barr might preserve some shred of respect for the rule of law. “In mid-June 2019, when [Geoffrey] Berman met with Mr. Barr in Washington, the attorney general pushed Mr. Berman to agree to allow the Justice Department to drop charges against the defendants and terminate investigations of other suspected conspirators,” the Timesreports. When Barr subsequently fired Berman, who resisted his pressure, Justice Department officials cited his stubbornness on the Turkey case “as a key reason for his removal.”

LaW aNd OrDeR

10/29/2020 12:32 PM
Thinking of what the 2 biggest issues Trump stands for right now, on the brink of a massive election.

1. Making it harder to vote/disqualifying as many votes as possible.
2. Doing nothing to prevent the spread of Covid & preventing those who do from doing anything.

have I got right?
10/30/2020 12:26 AM
What's COVID? Isn't that old news? We're rounding the corner.
10/30/2020 12:30 AM
+ 1 and as many more as read this!!
10/30/2020 9:16 AM
Posted by Uofa2 on 10/30/2020 12:26:00 AM (view original):
Thinking of what the 2 biggest issues Trump stands for right now, on the brink of a massive election.

1. Making it harder to vote/disqualifying as many votes as possible.
2. Doing nothing to prevent the spread of Covid & preventing those who do from doing anything.

have I got right?
As "right" as always.
10/30/2020 10:28 AM

As El Paso, Texas, battles the worst coronavirus outbreak in the nation as measured by population-adjusted cases, the city is also still fighting to get Trump’s campaign to pay its outstanding bill from a rally held there in 2019.

Trump’s outstanding balance of $569,204.63 for the rally he held in the border town back in February of last year still hasn’t been paid, according to El Paso Mayor Dee Margo.

“We’ve been unable to collect,” he told Yahoo Finance. “We're told even if we filed suit, chances of collection are slim.”

10/30/2020 1:46 PM
You worry about a supposed unpaid bill.
I worry about having police, open borders and killing babies. (I know, not endorsed by Biden - yet.)
10/30/2020 6:37 PM
Damn Bags. Gotta agree again......

+ 1
10/30/2020 7:21 PM
How's Little Donny One-Term holding up under this stress?
11/6/2020 9:47 AM
Not well...
11/6/2020 9:48 AM
◂ Prev 1...813|814|815|816|817...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.