TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Remember when they sent the storm troopers in to arrest Roger Stone
11/20/2020 8:20 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/20/2020 8:04:00 PM (view original):
Remember that Republican senators said trump couldn’t be impeached - which would’ve happened before covid and I think even Pence would’ve done better than this - and that the voters should decide in November.

Now where are they after the voters have decided and Trump is trying to overturn the election?
Why are you always so, so afraid of the truth?
Deny, deny, deny, then make-up your own version.
We'd all love to live in such a make-believe World, but come on man.
11/21/2020 11:55 AM
11/21/2020 12:00 PM
Posted by all3 on 11/21/2020 11:55:00 AM (view original):
Remember that Republican senators said trump couldn’t be impeached - which would’ve happened before covid and I think even Pence would’ve done better than this - and that the voters should decide in November.

Now where are they after the voters have decided and Trump is trying to overturn the election?
.......Christ you’re an idiot.......

I honest to god can’t believe you’re actually dumber than Doug but holy **** you’re dumber than Doug.
11/21/2020 12:13 PM
11/21/2020 12:23 PM (edited)
I seriously can't believe how stupid and dumb some people can be to blindly accept any and everything that Chump, a known pathological liar, says. He keeps claiming there was "widespread fraud", that the election was "rigged", and that voting machines "switched" votes, but yet not him, any of his army of lawyers, nor a single republican ally whose co-signing Chumps bullshit have produced any evidence of such claims, even in court! How dumb can some people be to even entertain such dumbshit? The bottom line is that Americans were tired of his lying, scandals and dumbshit and simply voted his *** out. His refusal to concede, making false claims and trying to get repub law makers to disregard the fact that seven miliion more people voted for Biden over him, are prime examples of WHY he was voted out. People are just fed up with his scandals and shenanigans!!!
11/21/2020 1:34 PM
Now, just as I've been saying for the longest, it's time for Chump to face the music for all of the crooked **** he's done over the years, and go to prison, like several of his handpicked white house homies!!!! Lol
11/21/2020 1:40 PM
No wonder why he didn't want to release his taxes.
11/21/2020 1:42 PM
Posted by Uofa2 on 11/21/2020 12:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 11/21/2020 11:55:00 AM (view original):

.......Christ you’re an idiot.......

I honest to god can’t believe you’re actually dumber than Doug but holy **** you’re dumber than Doug.
We're dumb because we actually accept the truth instead of sticking our head up our arse to avoid it? OK. That seems pretty "logical" for someone who lives in his own delusional World, where his wants and desires are always the truth. Enjoy that delusional place while you can.
11/21/2020 2:24 PM
Posted by Mixtroy01 on 11/21/2020 1:34:00 PM (view original):
I seriously can't believe how stupid and dumb some people can be to blindly accept any and everything that Chump, a known pathological liar, says. He keeps claiming there was "widespread fraud", that the election was "rigged", and that voting machines "switched" votes, but yet not him, any of his army of lawyers, nor a single republican ally whose co-signing Chumps bullshit have produced any evidence of such claims, even in court! How dumb can some people be to even entertain such dumbshit? The bottom line is that Americans were tired of his lying, scandals and dumbshit and simply voted his *** out. His refusal to concede, making false claims and trying to get repub law makers to disregard the fact that seven miliion more people voted for Biden over him, are prime examples of WHY he was voted out. People are just fed up with his scandals and shenanigans!!!
Bump
11/21/2020 2:27 PM
Posted by mixtroy on 11/3/2017 5:34:00 PM (view original):
People always say that muslims are terrorists and they should be banned or deported. But let me ask this. When little ****** up Joey from surburbia white america decides to shoot up a movie theater or gun down blacks in a church, is he a terrorist and should be deported as well???
Hi! Welcome mixtroy. Are you related to Mixtroy01?
11/21/2020 2:58 PM
The G20 is virtual this year; a meeting on pandemic preparedness is going on w remarks from the leaders of Germany, France, South Korea and Argentina.

Trump has just arrived at his golf course in Virginia and does not appear on the list of speakers.
11/21/2020 3:12 PM
They should compromise and all get together for for a game of virtual golf.
11/21/2020 3:46 PM
I mean where does Chump get the gall to claim "America first" when he's trying (probably illegally) to get repub lawmakers to disregard the will of the people and APPOINT him as president just to appease his own PERSONAL desire to remain as such??? Seriously???
11/21/2020 4:06 PM
Do you play golf?
11/21/2020 4:11 PM
◂ Prev 1...818|819|820|821|822...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.