TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Posted by all3 on 4/8/2021 11:30:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 4/7/2021 7:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/6/2021 11:09:00 AM (view original):
Speaking of obsession, it's kind of creepy that tang feels the need to reply to every single post of mine, even when it's a direct question to somebody else. Especially since he knows I don't read anything he posts. What a sad, desperate person he must be.
just out of curiosity, why do you even care what tang posts? You have him blocked, but you comment often enough that you have him blocked and don't read his posts. That is fine and totally your right. Just like you wonder why he bothers responding to any of your posts, I wonder why you feel the need to keep mentioning how you don't read his posts?
As I said, it's freaking weird that someone who knows I don't read his posts and don't care what he thinks, responds to every single thing I write. We all hear stories far too frequently about some loon like that "going Postal" and shooting-up places, or tracking people down. I'm hoping to get tang off my butt, so I. or someone else, doesn't possibly become a victim of that. You say "Oh, tang would never.", but how many others have ended-up being sorry for saying the same thing? I'm sure you'll say I should just quit posting if that's the case, and I probably should, but I just "can't" totally ignore the rest of the extreme BS posted in these Forums to go unchecked.

While some would say I should be more "fearful" of rsp "snapping" because of his language and obvious hatred issues, he is nowhere near the 24-7-365 monkey on my back that tang is. Uofa is willing to have reasonable exchanges, we are just of very different minds, and nobody else seems to live through this site.
so........how does this make you feel?
4/8/2021 12:54 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/8/2021 11:30:00 AM (view original):
Posted by wylie715 on 4/7/2021 7:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 4/6/2021 11:09:00 AM (view original):
Speaking of obsession, it's kind of creepy that tang feels the need to reply to every single post of mine, even when it's a direct question to somebody else. Especially since he knows I don't read anything he posts. What a sad, desperate person he must be.
just out of curiosity, why do you even care what tang posts? You have him blocked, but you comment often enough that you have him blocked and don't read his posts. That is fine and totally your right. Just like you wonder why he bothers responding to any of your posts, I wonder why you feel the need to keep mentioning how you don't read his posts?
As I said, it's freaking weird that someone who knows I don't read his posts and don't care what he thinks, responds to every single thing I write. We all hear stories far too frequently about some loon like that "going Postal" and shooting-up places, or tracking people down. I'm hoping to get tang off my butt, so I. or someone else, doesn't possibly become a victim of that. You say "Oh, tang would never.", but how many others have ended-up being sorry for saying the same thing? I'm sure you'll say I should just quit posting if that's the case, and I probably should, but I just "can't" totally ignore the rest of the extreme BS posted in these Forums to go unchecked.

While some would say I should be more "fearful" of rsp "snapping" because of his language and obvious hatred issues, he is nowhere near the 24-7-365 monkey on my back that tang is. Uofa is willing to have reasonable exchanges, we are just of very different minds, and nobody else seems to live through this site.
well, I would not say "tang would never". I don't know anything about tang besides what he posts here. And who knows if what anyone posts here is true or made up? I certainly don't. If tang could possibly "go postal" isn't you repeatedly saying you are blocking him just egging him on?

Nobody should probably stop posting here. If you get something out of it, by all means, keep posting. If someone doesn't like what you post, they don't have to read it.
4/8/2021 1:41 PM
uhhhh what?

I do this because it's fun and all3 is a dumbfuck lmao

Is all3 projecting?

Pretty sure he wakes up in a cold sweat thinking about me
4/8/2021 1:50 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
To clarify, I have not supported any of that, and all3 is once again lying about my positions. Maybe the person who doesn't read my posts shouldn't be the one explaining what I believe?
4/8/2021 4:47 PM
Posted by tangplay on 4/8/2021 4:47:00 PM (view original):
To clarify, I have not supported any of that, and all3 is once again lying about my positions. Maybe the person who doesn't read my posts shouldn't be the one explaining what I believe?
If I were Ed Sullivan I would be giving you two finger pistols right now tang.
4/8/2021 5:38 PM
Posted by all3 on 4/8/2021 3:26:00 PM (view original):
To clarify, tang has supported rioting, looting and even murder, as long as they are done for a bigger, better cause. The question shouldn't be why that concerns me, the question should be why that doesn't concern everyone else.
Maybe it doesn't concern anyone else because he hasn't said he supports rioting, looting and murder. That's just what you read into his posts. I could read into your posts that you support lying, cheating on your wife, downplaying a serious pandemic and bullying because those are all things Donald Trump has done and even though you say your not a Trump supporter you always seem to defend him against anything anyone says about him.
4/8/2021 7:21 PM
trump guilty o defamation & abuse

not guilty o rape

civilly not criminally

i don know how they come up with the first and not the second

but hey i'm just a guy

if there's a lawyer around that could splain

please do

5/10/2023 1:40 AM
To clarify, tang has supported rioting, looting and even murder, as long as they are done for a bigger, better cause. The question shouldn't be why that concerns me, the question should be why that doesn't concern everyone else.
because: Tang is a name on a page.
Some people support abortion
Some people support Biden
Some even voted for Trudeau
Some are lawbreakers from their youth

I am not responsible for their choices, and they don't answer to me, but someone much mightier than even yours truly Why do we have so few emoticons?? I hate this p.c. crap
5/10/2023 9:46 PM
You pick up on and quote a 26 month old post (from and about 2 folks not even around here anymore?? For WHAT purpose??

Just to stir things up and cause trouble??
Very Christlike...................NOT!!

BUT, it sure does reveal what your purpose is here within these Forums.
Just to provoke and cause emotional turmoil.

Admin should take action against your posting. You violate all their posting guidelines.
I won't report you because I find you laughably stupid and enjoy giggling at your naivete BUT...............
someone else might.

And I, for just one user, would find your absence here a blessing!
5/11/2023 9:00 AM (edited)
Posted by wylie715 on 4/8/2021 7:21:00 PM (view original):
Maybe it doesn't concern anyone else because he hasn't said he supports rioting, looting and murder. That's just what you read into his posts. I could read into your posts that you support lying, cheating on your wife, downplaying a serious pandemic and bullying because those are all things Donald Trump has done and even though you say your not a Trump supporter you always seem to defend him against anything anyone says about him.
Post gets a B+.
5/11/2023 2:10 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 5/11/2023 9:00:00 AM (view original):
You pick up on and quote a 26 month old post (from and about 2 folks not even around here anymore?? For WHAT purpose??

Just to stir things up and cause trouble??
Very Christlike...................NOT!!

BUT, it sure does reveal what your purpose is here within these Forums.
Just to provoke and cause emotional turmoil.

Admin should take action against your posting. You violate all their posting guidelines.
I won't report you because I find you laughably stupid and enjoy giggling at your naivete BUT...............
someone else might.

And I, for just one user, would find your absence here a blessing!
You talking to me? I don't go checking post time stamps, but since it is your deal.. etc

and if I left this place, you would be totally bored (instead of boring)
5/11/2023 2:13 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
"...power tripping fools."

Pot meet Kettle.
5/11/2023 2:22 PM
Posted by laramiebob on 5/11/2023 2:22:00 PM (view original):
"...power tripping fools."

Pot meet Kettle.
So, you are all in for censoring posts? Do you believe in freedom?
5/11/2023 2:48 PM
◂ Prev 1...867|868|869|870|871...922 Next ▸
TRUMP: Best President ever Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.