1. How do I submit my game for Game of the Week? It was a walkoff HR in game 162 to make the playoffs by 1 game and avoid the play-in game. Heres the catch, my batter had 317 hits to that point, I think Willie Keller, and had 0 HRS! Like the Ozzie Smith HR but even less probable.

2. For the ballparks, if it says higher +4 HR RF and +1 HR LF, does that basically mean that left handers will hit more HRs there, like new yankee stadium since the majority of HRs are pulled and not Oppo Tacos... Am I correct reading it that way, and also to the opposite if it was -3 HR RF and 0 HR LF, the RH batters would be better off and LH batters would be hitting into a disadvantage? Am I close to correct on that?
10/25/2017 4:43 PM
1. When you have the boxscore open for that game, click the link near the top of the page that says "Email Box". On the page that opens after that, just check the box where it says "Check here to consider this game as a candidate for MLB Game of the Week". You can add your personal write-up about the game in the Additional Comments area.
10/25/2017 5:04 PM
2. Both of your examples are correct. +4 HR to RF favors LH batters more than +1 HR to LF favors RH batters, and the same is true in your opposite example. All batters are considered pull hitters for SIM purposes, and the LF/RF HR ratings affect HR accordingly.
10/25/2017 5:10 PM
Thanks a lot skunk, appreciate it.
10/26/2017 2:02 PM
I have been trying to figure out that Game of the Week thing since I joined. Figured I was missing something obvious. Glad someone finally asked.
10/26/2017 4:40 PM
Posted by okojbmider on 10/25/2017 4:44:00 PM (view original):
1. How do I submit my game for Game of the Week? It was a walkoff HR in game 162 to make the playoffs by 1 game and avoid the play-in game. Heres the catch, my batter had 317 hits to that point, I think Willie Keller, and had 0 HRS! Like the Ozzie Smith HR but even less probable.

2. For the ballparks, if it says higher +4 HR RF and +1 HR LF, does that basically mean that left handers will hit more HRs there, like new yankee stadium since the majority of HRs are pulled and not Oppo Tacos... Am I correct reading it that way, and also to the opposite if it was -3 HR RF and 0 HR LF, the RH batters would be better off and LH batters would be hitting into a disadvantage? Am I close to correct on that?
Sounds like your game 162 is a worthy candidate!
10/27/2017 12:14 PM
Can’t find the topic so I’ll ask here

we used to have a thread where we talked about one hit wonders, but I’ve been searching for the last 30 minutes and I can’t find it sadly. Need help
11/9/2017 3:40 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.