being harassed via sitemail by benhoidal Topic

Scott, you better deal with this liar...now.

-----Original Message-----
To: slashtc
Sent: 10/27/2017 6:57:00 PM
Subject: Thank you

Hey, just want to thank you for going completely off the deep end this last month. When you only went half crazy this summer, people were actually believing your lies and my reputation was at an all time low, but now that it's clear to everyone that you are lying and abusive, my reputation is back completely intact. You even managed to completely repair my relationship with Ash which I thought was ruined and is an important connection for me.

So thank you!

-Ben
10/27/2017 7:23 PM
Post the threat liar. You talk a lot, but you NEVER have proof of anything. Post it or stfu. I called you a f'n douchebag weeks ago. Don't play like I sent you something recently...you're blocking me, remember? Sitemails don't lie ben, only you do.
10/27/2017 7:50 PM
I did post it. And you reported the post that had your quote in it lol
10/27/2017 7:53 PM
It's pretty ironic that you are trying to get people to believe that you are the one being harassed here.
10/27/2017 7:55 PM
The alleged threat to ben...the only threat that happened was ben threatening to remove me from the league:

slashtc
To:
benhoidal
Received:
10/11/2017 5:17:00 PM
Subject:
RE:
There's nothing to discuss. The theats are unnecessary though.

Sent: 10/11/2017 4:40:00 PM
Subject: RE:

Last chance. Would you like to continue this conversation civally?

To: benhoidal
Sent: 10/11/2017 2:36:00 PM

The best part is you havery no authority to do anything, so who's being arrogant?

Sent: 10/11/2017 2:28:00 PM

If you call me a douchebag again for no reason or degrade me by calling me son one more time you are out. I've tried this three Commissioner thing but if you are hell bent on being the arrogant ******* you either are or are pretending to be than good riddence.

We can talk about this civilly if you would like. If not then don't bother.

To: benhoidal
Sent: 10/11/2017 2:02:00 PM
Subject:

He said (and I won't quote since he hasn't given permission to do so) that he would do a different trade if someone would give him a PG, a PF and a #2. This was my response:

[quote}]

Who is even on your team any more? I know you made some trades.

I have Michael Adams I could move...he's just playing a few minutes a game for me and he's essentially Floyd with more years left. Floyd does have one decent defensive season, but other than that hes below average. I have PF minutes just sitting around that I could move too. I think my bench could beat some teams in this league (Michael Adams, Rod Higgins, Bernard King, Kurt Rambis, Manute Bol).

If you're hell bent on trading a 1, I'll take it and give you some actual value back for it. You can have all the #2s you want as well...[/quote]

Point being you're not giving him anything of value. I don't want or need his 1...I have 12 keepers for the next 2 years unless something changes. No offer was made and this had nothing to do with my team (and you know it). Quit being a f'n (edit: I said the whole f word there) douchebag. I document everything for a reason son...especially if it involves you in any way.
10/27/2017 7:56 PM
I can't send you anything; you however keep sending me taunts here, in the league, and via sitemail. Facts are facts son.
10/27/2017 7:57 PM
I was completely prepared to walk away from you...not sure why you decided to be a punk now.

You paid for a third team in the league for someone you claimed not to know. I caught you, and suddenly it was someone you knew. Come on dude. Nobody is buying your excuse and your reputation is beyond trashed and that's why you keep coming at me. Just go away.
10/27/2017 8:03 PM
you crazy, bruh
10/27/2017 8:06 PM
Posted by copernicus on 10/27/2017 8:06:00 PM (view original):
you crazy, bruh
One of us is, that's for sure. I can't open a ticket, so this is the only option I have to notify them. Since they refused to deal with him the first time, they can deal with this publicly I guess...
10/27/2017 8:08 PM
pending staff review - 4 days and counting...
11/1/2017 1:58 PM
No son. Just no. Nothing I posted is even remotely false. That's why it's still here. They just take the easy way out because they are too lazy to do the right thing. If I had sent out the league number, you'd be out. Don't act like you won because the only win you had was outsmarting a lazy programmer that doesn't know how to do customer service.
11/2/2017 7:18 AM
Kewl
11/2/2017 7:51 AM
Holy sh** just catching up on this. That seems like it really went off the rails.
12/2/2017 2:12 AM
being harassed via sitemail by benhoidal Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.