S137 Division 2 (National Championship) Topic

It's about that time to start talking about this season! How did everyone's recruiting go this season, was it better or worse?

Let's start it off with who are the Top Ten Quarterbacks!

We will discuss recruit signings this Sunday, most battles should be concluded by then and we will have an idea of the best signings and teams who really improved.
10/28/2017 12:12 AM
Checking in from NCCU - not a bad cycle! Stuck in three battles with two scholarships on the table. Here's to hoping I can close the deal. All that said, clememp at Tusculum was all over the place on my recruiting board. Shout out to him!
10/28/2017 5:29 PM
At West Liberty we have another mixed bag. I think my new QB will be a really good one by his RS Jr season. Nice WE and high potential. I also like my new WR's and DB Turner. Otherwise I was able to find some more bench guys and a couple more projects. Still too many Sims on the players we can see and its stiff competition for the good undecides.
10/28/2017 9:46 PM
It went pretty well for TAMC, I really like my QB, RB and DL this season. I didn't need a DL but he was sitting 180 miles from me and I haven't seen a core 65.7 rating like that at D2.

Western New Mexico, Pace, Mesa State had some nice recruits I saw this year
10/30/2017 2:02 PM
Here we go, let's see how recruiting is shaping up!

S137 Signing Day Recap is a go!
10/30/2017 3:43 PM
Akua, thanks for the kind words. I did get a little lucky to grab the OL you mentioned. I also think my team is at least one year away still. The Shotgun experiment is more frustrating than I expected.
10/30/2017 7:03 PM
Came in at GUESS #4. Hope these good classes can add up to another NC at some point. Problem is that Akua and Spthibodeau are both right there above me. I am not gaining any ground.

11/1/2017 2:59 PM
Akua, thanks for the work you put into this... this thread is the only reason I joined Rockne D2 this season. Looking forward to reading it throughout the season.
11/2/2017 7:40 PM
It's great to have you frosty, nice job you are doing this season with Pace!
11/9/2017 8:47 PM
It's that time again, Conference Championships are right around the corner.

Let's see how things are looking around the league!

Conference Championship Predictions!
11/13/2017 12:05 AM
Nice job akua! That loss to SE Oklahoma is going to haunt me.
11/13/2017 7:45 AM
Great read as always akua, thanks for all you do.
11/14/2017 6:40 AM
You bet, fun to play with active coaches!

Amazing game in PSAC last night with West Chester vs Bloomsburg! Down season for W. Chester, but two Rebuilds are going to face off in the CC with Bloomsburg (jms245) vs (vhoward112) Edinboro.

Playoffs this year is going to be nuts with W. Chester and Midwestern coming in as low seeds. Some early upsets are gonna happen!
11/14/2017 3:18 PM
GL to everyone playing in the CC!

There are some great games going on tonight, I took the time to high light one of them!

Edinboro vs Bloomsburg
11/16/2017 1:09 AM
By no means do we need to call the fire department because nobody is lighting up the scoreboard in this match. Bloomsburg leads 10 to 3.

Bloomsburg has taken away edinboro's conservative offensive play, and Edinboro's 3 penalties for 38 yards is making it difficult to move the ball when it takes 12 plays to only gain 51 yards. They have to find a playmaker or someone that will step up in these matchups to get some 20 yard plus gains.
Edinboro needs to find a way to pressure Bloomsburg passing attack. They were able to get two turnovers, but stalled on both drives. They lost momentum when going for it on 4th down inside their own 50-yard line which set up a Bloomsburg field goal.
The ground game to running back Oliver is working but Bloomsburg is doing an excellent job taking away the pass. Vhoward is going to have to look to change things up to get the offense in rhythm for the second half. Does Bloomsburg make any changes for the second half? Running 60% completion ratio and only one QB pressure all game, they just need to play mistake-free football.

Edinboro needs a good kickoff return to get the energy started and open up the offense more. Good luck everybody in the second half!

11/16/2017 1:17 PM
12 Next ▸
S137 Division 2 (National Championship) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.