S137 Division 2 (National Championship) Topic

Some great CC games this season! Where to start?

Bloomsburg holds off Ediboro in a 20-10 win to secure the PSAC. Congrats to both coaches and Jms245 gets his first CC on his rebuild!

Ferris State delivers a staggering performance over Northern Michigan 47-27 while taking on 7 penalties and turning the ball over once! Coachoatie delivered an incredible game plan here, this offense was unstoppable this game.

Rposborne ALMOST let this one get away... Presbyterian down 17-7 at the half versus Shepherd, they went on a 28-7 run and secured the SAC Championship W35-24.

TAMC's wins over Central Oklahoma 34-10 featuring head coach Jawz who is in his 3rd season on his rebuild. A takeaway from this game is that Oklahoma was able to move the ball and I think these games are going to become much closer over the next season. Jawz is coming boys.. you've all been warned.

Fazbear05 was trying to set a new speed record with a massive blow-out in N. Alabama's romp over Central Arkansas 104-0. There is nothing coach seahawkr13 could of done in that one, the talent difference of the two teams was too much to over-come.

Zharkins made a nice comeback with N. Dakota St. after trailing 20-0 at the half to Humboldt St. That surge looks promising for next season, but this year Jaylien1 not only clinches a 31-17 win here, but also a NC in Heisman!

NC Central put up a good showing versus a tough Virginia St. team in a loss 47-27. The future looks promising for bucki22 as long as he stays, but Catfish_Jack is turning out to be a pretty dangerous coach to have to face in this tournament.

Cheyney, Winona St. handle business and clinch their conference.

Huge congrats to tmelonhead at W. New Mexico who secured his first CC in the RMAC with a win 41-13 over Fort Lewis. Btw, did I say I love the rebuild?

There was a change in power in the SIAC as Sportsdouche at Morehouse clinches the Championships 57-10 and leaves no doubt that he delivered. Full rebuild and in their 5th season, I expect to see them make a push this year in the playoffs!

Hey Frosty8311, can I borrow your Return Man? Please? Unreal, Pace has 2 returns for touchdowns in a shootout versus Long Island! Unfortunately, the game got away from them towards the end and Bigpoppa85 clinches his first CC with Long Island 44-37.

11/16/2017 6:02 PM
Here we go! I give my picks for the playoffs and also a guess on the scores using the Fancy Bracket Thingy. The bracket thing is pretty cool to the see match-ups, I made sure to put the team's core rating next to each teams name.

S137 Playoff Predictions!

S137 Fancy Bracket Thingy

Who you do you all like to make the final four?

P.S. I'll be going on vacation tomorrow for a week (bad timing!), but I will try to update throughout the playoffs when I have a moment.
11/17/2017 1:51 AM
Great job to those in the quarterfinals! I'm out but I'll be watching to see how this all unfolds! Way to go Bloomsburg as the sleeper! I may not have a chance to do another update since I'm on vacation, but if I get time, I'll try!

S137 Quarterfinals

11/18/2017 4:34 PM
Could not ask for a better National Chqmpionship!

Tied at the half 24-24!

N. Alabama (Fazbear05) vs (Catfish_Jack) Virginia State

I saw a study about top 5 guess teams usually make the NC.

This is #16 NAU vs #6 VSU

11/21/2017 1:51 PM
Congratulations Catfish_Jack and Virginia State. That was a quite a shootout!
11/21/2017 3:20 PM
Hey guys, I wanted to do a recap of the NC and post CoY results today after my vacation ended, but I came down with the flu. Hopefully, I'll recover this weekend and try to catch up, but I feel like crap!
11/25/2017 1:02 AM
Take care of yourself. Get well soon.
11/25/2017 2:10 AM
Started get some energy today and decided to do the S137 NC Recap!

I wanted to do something different, it's long but hopefully a fun read. Picture playing an old game of NCAA Football 12-14. Enjoy!

S137 National Championship Recap
11/27/2017 1:06 AM
Great read akua, thanks for making Rockne D-II so much more interesting to coach in.
11/27/2017 7:18 AM
Fantastic article Akua. Very much enjoyed reading the article.
11/27/2017 8:18 PM
Best article of the season!
11/27/2017 11:34 PM
◂ Prev 12
S137 Division 2 (National Championship) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.