That's just another version of "IT'S NOT FAIR!!! WAAAHHHH!!!"

Again, I'm paying more to coach crappy D- Turd State than you are to coach A Clemson. Is that fair? Should I complain? Constantly?
11/2/2017 9:32 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/2/2017 9:32:00 AM (view original):
That's just another version of "IT'S NOT FAIR!!! WAAAHHHH!!!"

Again, I'm paying more to coach crappy D- Turd State than you are to coach A Clemson. Is that fair? Should I complain? Constantly?
Damn, analyze what I said, get the consequences out, then try and counter. I am not talking to you about the economic system of the game.
11/2/2017 9:39 AM
Posted by zorzii on 11/2/2017 9:26:00 AM (view original):
Mike : I don't mind ees being penalized. I am all for the penalties being the same. That's my point. And I am not competing against D2 teams or C+ and under prestige team, not sure in Phelan b, b- get ees. I am competing against top teams. Make it the same hassle for everyone so probabilities do not decide the fate of the teams.
Sure.

I don't mind ees being penalized. I am all for the penalties being the same. That's my point. It's not fair that some teams get EE and others do not.

And I am not competing against D2 teams or C+ and under prestige team, not sure in Phelan b, b- get ees. I am competing against top teams. It's not fair that some top teams get lucky with EE and others do not. I don't care what happens to those not on my same level.

Make it the same hassle for everyone so probabilities do not decide the fate of the teams. I'm not really concerned with the hassle/fate of everyone but only the ones I'm competing against. It's just not fair that some get EE and others don't. I need an absolute formula on who declares and who won't.

As I said, another version of "IT'S NOT FAIR!!! WAAAAHHHH!!!"
11/2/2017 9:45 AM
I'll add that it is fair. Everyone is playing by the same rules. You know how EE works. I know how the credit system, job change and prestige works. Difference is that you complain every time you get a bad break.
11/2/2017 9:55 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/2/2017 9:55:00 AM (view original):
I'll add that it is fair. Everyone is playing by the same rules. You know how EE works. I know how the credit system, job change and prestige works. Difference is that you complain every time you get a bad break.
Random is fair now : it's loto-ball! Allright.
11/2/2017 10:09 AM
Sigh. Does the better team always win? Does the most effort always sign the recruit? EVERY GAME ON EARTH has a "random" factor. A 315 foot flyball is a homer in one stadium, just an out in another. One ball rolls around the rim and pops out, the next rolls in. One fumble pops right back into the ballcarrier's hands, the other rolls away from him.

Do you live in a world where there is no randomness? Please state the name of said world.
11/2/2017 10:16 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/2/2017 10:16:00 AM (view original):
Sigh. Does the better team always win? Does the most effort always sign the recruit? EVERY GAME ON EARTH has a "random" factor. A 315 foot flyball is a homer in one stadium, just an out in another. One ball rolls around the rim and pops out, the next rolls in. One fumble pops right back into the ballcarrier's hands, the other rolls away from him.

Do you live in a world where there is no randomness? Please state the name of said world.
The SIM already does that. The recruiting system also. We can influence the outcomes of the SIM and the recruiting process. Anyways, I think you guys are deaf. If you do not see the problem with this, I think you should jump to another forum. Cause you are off-subject.
11/2/2017 10:22 AM
This wouldn't annoy me if you understood the meaning of "fair".

Every NFL team plays on the same size field. Every NFL teams plays by the same rules. That's fair. However, the Patriots took Tom Brady in the 6th round. He was an afterthought. Had to earn every start in college every week. The Chargers took Ryan Leaf with the 2nd pick. He was highly rated. Dude was expected to set the world on fire. In your world, it's not fair that the Pats got lucky and the Chargers got a headache.
11/2/2017 10:29 AM
Fair is a poor word to describe this and undeniably sounds whiny.

Stop saying the word fair Zorzii.
11/2/2017 10:30 AM
Are you agreeing with me today, benis?
11/2/2017 10:41 AM
Sure. I owe you one.
11/2/2017 10:56 AM
I'd rather it be because I'm right. Which I am.
11/2/2017 11:00 AM
Posted by Benis on 11/2/2017 10:30:00 AM (view original):

Choose a word. It's still badly implemented and needs change.
11/2/2017 11:02 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/2/2017 11:00:00 AM (view original):
I'd rather it be because I'm right. Which I am.
Beggars can't be choosers.
11/2/2017 11:07 AM
Posted by zorzii on 11/2/2017 11:02:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 11/2/2017 10:30:00 AM (view original):

Choose a word. It's still badly implemented and needs change.
Look at this way.

Pretend that once you get to D1, you can no longer create your own non conf schedule. It's just generated for you and sometimes you get a bad schedule and sometimes you get a good schedule.

Is it fair? Sure, everyone pretty much has the same odds to get a good schedule.
Is it fun and improves gameplay? That's what we should be talking about.
11/2/2017 6:40 PM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11|12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.