Thank you Miami_Jefe Topic

So I won the title in D3, but i wanted to just give all the credit to the person who deserves it. I get credit for the title but this is Miami_Jefe's team. He built it, I just got out of the way and didn't screw it up. I know he gets nominated for the hall of fame here but never gets in, which is why I wanted to post this. To whoever votes on these things that a guy who can build a team so strong that I can't screw it up deserves to be in unanimously.
11/1/2017 11:25 PM
congrats. And respect to jefe.
11/2/2017 12:10 AM
Hey, Thanks for the shout. I've been keeping an eye on your title run at Menlo. Good job! Your Sr RB Rivera was a STL recruit. Absolute stud. You deserve the credit, you were the coach! Great Job!

I appreciate the HOF nod. I had a good run at Menlo. I shouldn't be considered again until I complete my next rebuild. I'm going to grab the worst team in D1AA. Not only could the team not be any worse, but the class balances will make it take even longer. Challenge Accepted!

Good luck at Menlo, bentschnride!
11/2/2017 1:13 AM (edited)
Excited to see what you do at D1AA. I nominated and voted for you for the HOF last cycle. You making Florida International into a contender will push everyone else to vote for you as well.
11/2/2017 12:50 PM

I shouldn't be considered again until I complete my next rebuild. I'm going to grab the worst team in D1AA. Not only could the team not be any worse, but the class balances will make it take even longer. Challenge Accepted!

Not sure my mad respect for miami_jefe could get higher but that statement makes me love this dude. Taking a rebuild and turning into a dynasty IMO is the true challenge and mark of an elite coach. Opinions may differ for sure, but that is my standard anyway.

nitros (James)

11/2/2017 2:47 PM
Posted by nitros on 11/2/2017 2:47:00 PM (view original):

I shouldn't be considered again until I complete my next rebuild. I'm going to grab the worst team in D1AA. Not only could the team not be any worse, but the class balances will make it take even longer. Challenge Accepted!

Not sure my mad respect for miami_jefe could get higher but that statement makes me love this dude. Taking a rebuild and turning into a dynasty IMO is the true challenge and mark of an elite coach. Opinions may differ for sure, but that is my standard anyway.

nitros (James)

Couldn't agree more.
11/3/2017 6:01 PM
Class act. I took the Williamette job just so I could play him and learn. Incredible coach. Deserves HOF. D3 gets disrespected imho.
11/7/2017 11:36 PM
Posted by holdaway on 11/7/2017 11:36:00 PM (view original):
Class act. I took the Williamette job just so I could play him and learn. Incredible coach. Deserves HOF. D3 gets disrespected imho.
If there were more coaches and if D3 hadnt been dumbed down it would be close to the same level of other divisions.

That being said I nominated him lol
11/8/2017 9:25 AM
Nice. I can't remember if I voted, but if I did, I voted for him!
11/10/2017 10:53 PM
Thank you Miami_Jefe Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.