recruiting budget math question Topic

I've got five seniors who expect to graduate and one walkon. So six spots. i know that we get six spots of scouting/recruiting $$ for phase one of recruiting.

BUT, then we have a rather good chance of one EE.

I have not met this situation in 3.0 - what do I get in the way of added resources in phase two when the EE leaves?
11/2/2017 9:49 AM
Zero resources once you've hit maximum allowed due to walk ons, welcome to the fun world of EEs in HD 3.0
11/2/2017 9:54 AM
I’m not so sure, I had the same situation the last 2 season (9 openings this yr) and for some reason I got substantially more money for the 2 nd session even though I had 5 openings going into recruiting. I wonder if you sign some recruits then the max gets reset or adjusted to account for it. I can’t say for sure I just noticed my recruiti $ going up more than I expected with 3&4 EEs. It will be something we’ll have to watch carefully to see if I’m just misreading my situation
11/2/2017 10:40 AM
recruiting budget math question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.