What percentage of games does a player have to start in order to keep him after promising a start?
11/6/2017 10:17 AM
80-85 usually
11/6/2017 11:05 AM
So far I have not received an email complaining about my promised start, and he has started 3 out of 6 games, with only a WE of 32. Think I am lucky right now though...
11/6/2017 12:56 PM
General consensus is that 21 out of 26 is safe I think. I try to keep them on track for 22 starts in the regular season just in case there's a late injury or something that skews the percentages. I would concur with Trenton's 80-85 percent (which is also the range I aim for with minutes promises)
11/6/2017 2:52 PM
Posted by crabman26 on 11/6/2017 12:57:00 PM (view original):
So far I have not received an email complaining about my promised start, and he has started 3 out of 6 games, with only a WE of 32. Think I am lucky right now though...
The first e-mail doesn't go out until near the end of non-conference play. If you aren't around 8 of 10 games played by then, you'll likely hear it from the recruit (and the corresponding WE drop). You then have until the end of conference play to get him to send you another e-mail stating you either satisfied the promise in which case you'll recoup almost all of the WE drop or if you don't there's a high probability that he'll leave at season's end.
11/6/2017 3:00 PM
Posted by buddhagamer on 11/6/2017 3:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by crabman26 on 11/6/2017 12:57:00 PM (view original):
The first e-mail doesn't go out until near the end of non-conference play. If you aren't around 8 of 10 games played by then, you'll likely hear it from the recruit (and the corresponding WE drop). You then have until the end of conference play to get him to send you another e-mail stating you either satisfied the promise in which case you'll recoup almost all of the WE drop or if you don't there's a high probability that he'll leave at season's end.
Ah, good to know...for some reason I thought the email would come the cycle after the game that angered him.
11/6/2017 4:43 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.