With the first pick..... (Need 2 again!) Topic

SAK
I think they are asking if for example
I took 1984 Mario Lemieux...he was 1st overall in the league
Can someone take the next pick in 1984 Kirk Muller he was NJD 1st overall pick that year
or do they have to take for example Wendel Clark he was the 1st over all in the league for 1985

when you say 1st overall are you saying for the league or from whatever team's 1st overall?
3/10/2018 4:46 PM
The guys taken with the very 1st pick in the draft are exclusive. You are the ONLY one that can use Mario. Everyone else in the 1st round of that draft is fair game.
3/10/2018 5:10 PM
I get what Sak meant originally as he explained above - my point is....by pick 23, I'm getting stuck with say a Roman Hamrlik or Rejean Houle (not much of an exclusive)....I'm asking for an amendment to the rule that our exclusive pick can be any first rounder - not necessarily a #1 overall pick
3/10/2018 5:22 PM
The rules were there from the beginning, any of us could have been pushed down the draft order.
3/11/2018 3:50 PM
Posted by darny10 on 3/11/2018 4:24:00 PM (view original):
Exactly they wouldn’t be complaining if they picked in the top 10
You're not even in the league - so stfu
3/12/2018 12:07 AM
And of course we wouldn't complain if we were picking in the top 10. It doesn't make it any more fair
3/12/2018 12:08 AM
With the 2nd pick, I select Guy Lafleur.
3/12/2018 7:32 AM
We've got 2 openings again. The following players are available to be chosen as exclusive #1 overall picks:

Garry Monahan
Barry Gibbs
Michel Plasse
Greg Joly
Mel Bridgman
Dale McCourt
Rob Ramage
Doug Wickenheiser
Gord Kluzak
Brian Lawton
Wendel Clark
Alexander Daigle
Ed Jovanovski
Bryan Berard
Chris Phillips
Joe Thornton
Vincent Lecavalier
Patrik Stefan
Rick DiPietro
Rick Nash
Marc-Andre Fleury
Erik Johnson
John Tavares
Taylor Hall
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Nail Yakupov
Nathan McKinnon
Connor McDavid
Auston Matthews
4/8/2018 2:55 PM
◂ Prev 123456
With the first pick..... (Need 2 again!) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.