Anyone Skeptical Topic

Posted by thewizard17 on 1/15/2018 7:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/15/2018 7:18:00 PM (view original):
If you've got time to hit redshirt on/redshirt off for 5 hours, you've got time.
I have a better question, why did you feel the need to recruit a D-1 player with a starting athleticism rating of 19?
LOL.

First, I didn't ask a question. I made a statement. So you have the ONLY question not a better one.

Second, if you have time to look at my teams to "insult" me, you've got time. So quit ******** about "more time consuming".

Finally, I know your understanding of the game is limited but you do know that players recruited by SIMAI are attributed to you during job change, right?
1/15/2018 7:48 PM
Posted by thewizard17 on 1/15/2018 7:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by poncho0091 on 1/15/2018 12:00:00 AM (view original):
I've tried hard to give 3.0 a try. It's not horrible, but it's been too long with a lot of unaddressed issues. I still find the game to be more work and less fun than what it was. There's no sign that changes will come anytime soon. Strongly considering letting my seasons run out and moving on finally. I dread the start of recruiting every season now in what used to be my favorite feature.
I've kind of adjusted to 3.0, despite what seble said, it is a lot more time consuming, especially if you want to have a successful team. But I understand your frustration with the lack of attention it's received after 3.0 came out.
Ultimately at the end of the day, the increased time for recruiting has been the biggest killer for me. I never had an issue with the short window we had before. I scouted, set a budget, did some early recruiting in the first 2-3 cycles and then monitored/maintained for 2-3 days until i was out of money or filled my scholarships. Now it's constant. Multiple scouting actions and review, monitoring and adjusting of my board, minute monitoring, changing my entire plan when D1 drops in on all my recruits (including my D2 targets - i wish we went back to division caps). That's great if you have the time i guess, but it's just turned into work to me at this point.

My enjoyment of the game was how little time was required to spend on it, which allowed time for doing other things like tweaking lineups, reading the forums, analyzing the numbers or better yet, getting more teams which i did.
1/17/2018 9:47 AM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10
Anyone Skeptical Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.