Tigerpark Coaches' Association in Leahy Topic

Posted by kcsundevil on 11/10/2017 9:00:00 AM (view original):
Posted by vhoward415 on 11/9/2017 11:38:00 AM (view original):
He also gets to scout the country with 3 extra teams and then go all in on said recruits with the elite's warchest.
He doesn't have to do anything that obvious. If the drone accounts make it more difficult / expensive for other elites like USC to recruit, Michigan benefits. And the drone accounts don't have to do anything special or illegal to create that impact.

It's all pretty clever, really.
All this crap is why I left Leahy, and will never go back.

It’s just not worth the aggravation. He can’t win unless he cheats. Clearly, all this doesn’t matter to him in the least, as he has convinced himself he is playing within the WIS fair play guidelines.

11/10/2017 12:58 PM
If people wanted to send a message to WIS, everyone should just quit 1A Leahy. They'd stop getting money from the coaches in that world, and TP wouldn't be paying as much either because he'd be getting at least some reward points for winning every year.
11/10/2017 2:47 PM
Exactly CJ! That’s what should be done.
11/10/2017 4:02 PM
Dumb idea. Not every coach in Leahy reads the forums and it'll just make the world better for him. He will be the only coach controlling the world. Which is what he basically is trying to do. Have everyone under him pat him on the back when he wins it all.
11/10/2017 4:30 PM
Posted by AlekTx2015 on 11/10/2017 4:30:00 PM (view original):
Dumb idea. Not every coach in Leahy reads the forums and it'll just make the world better for him. He will be the only coach controlling the world. Which is what he basically is trying to do. Have everyone under him pat him on the back when he wins it all.
11/10/2017 5:34 PM
Posted by AlekTx2015 on 11/10/2017 4:30:00 PM (view original):
None of that matters. The only way WIS enforces the rule is if they lose $$$. If people wanted to do it, they could just sitemail the other coaches in Leahy. Not everything is reliant on forums.
11/10/2017 6:33 PM
Could be a possibility but I don't think everyone knows about these scandals because they don't read the forums. I think the better option is to grab WIS attention somehow and remove him rather than remove all of us from the situation. But even removing him he has like 5 other accounts so it's all suspect. I feel like he has Rice now to dismantle this region now that LSU and UT are the top schools
11/10/2017 7:02 PM
Like it or not, WIS says he is "playing within the guidelines" and they are watching him. Time to move on....
11/10/2017 7:56 PM
Posted by AlekTx2015 on 11/10/2017 7:02:00 PM (view original):
Could be a possibility but I don't think everyone knows about these scandals because they don't read the forums. I think the better option is to grab WIS attention somehow and remove him rather than remove all of us from the situation. But even removing him he has like 5 other accounts so it's all suspect. I feel like he has Rice now to dismantle this region now that LSU and UT are the top schools
As I mentioned...you can sitemail the coaches to get the word out. It's not very difficult.

We've been on this since March. If there was a better way, someone would have thought of it by now. The only way to have a chance of getting WIS's attention is through $$$.
11/10/2017 8:15 PM
Yeah but my question is this staff the same from March?
11/10/2017 8:20 PM
I'm not his champion to start with, but remove him for what exactly? Because we "think" he is doing something wrong DESPITE what I recall are postings from admin to the contrary?

Again, I am not his champion but even the new admin must address "what" he is doing "AS" against FairPlay/rules/policy, etc. and only then, he should be disciplined/removed, etc. If they too refuse to believe or classify it as such, we need to move one.

Enough already. Nothing to see here.

What exactly would we be boycotting, the game? The current admin? The previous admin? The rules? The investigative procedures? Stop and think. Yes, I too detest cheating, but I want to know where the lines are and at this point, the people in charge "believe", "investigated", and announced that the lines have not been crossed. I hope they are right.

What am I missing?
11/10/2017 10:41 PM
Posted by holdaway on 11/10/2017 10:41:00 PM (view original):
I'm not his champion to start with, but remove him for what exactly? Because we "think" he is doing something wrong DESPITE what I recall are postings from admin to the contrary?

Again, I am not his champion but even the new admin must address "what" he is doing "AS" against FairPlay/rules/policy, etc. and only then, he should be disciplined/removed, etc. If they too refuse to believe or classify it as such, we need to move one.

What exactly would we be boycotting, the game? The current admin? The previous admin? The rules? The investigative procedures? Stop and think. Yes, I too detest cheating, but I want to know where the lines are and at this point, the people in charge "believe", "investigated", and announced that the lines have not been crossed. I hope they are right.

What am I missing?
Admin didn't exactly "clear" him. They said WIS couldn't prove TP + his akite drone account were violating fair play on any specific recruit, and he's paying to play just like everyone else, so without a smoking gun they would take no action.

As part of this sequence of events, the akite account was retired. It just recently came back at ASU.

Shortly after that whole drama, the avengethecat account was created along with goldbug. That was a really entertaining couple weeks, complete with videos that TP claimed were of the bros who owned those accounts. I hope you were here to see the video of goldbug, a large man sitting in a wee chair designed for an 8 year old girl... "Looks like goldbug could use a little more chair, hook him up TP." And Tace Gneva... I think everyone would agree, we're all thirsty for more film on our old buddy Tace Gneva.
11/10/2017 10:59 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 11/10/2017 11:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by holdaway on 11/10/2017 10:41:00 PM (view original):

What am I missing?
Admin didn't exactly "clear" him. They said WIS couldn't prove TP + his akite drone account were violating fair play on any specific recruit, and he's paying to play just like everyone else, so without a smoking gun they would take no action.

As part of this sequence of events, the akite account was retired. It just recently came back at ASU.

Shortly after that whole drama, the avengethecat account was created along with goldbug. That was a really entertaining couple weeks, complete with videos that TP claimed were of the bros who owned those accounts. I hope you were here to see the video of goldbug, a large man sitting in a wee chair designed for an 8 year old girl... "Looks like goldbug could use a little more chair, hook him up TP." And Tace Gneva... I think everyone would agree, we're all thirsty for more film on our old buddy Tace Gneva.
I did see the video, it was great theatre.
I guess acquitted might not be innocent, but OJ is out drinking hard looking for the killer of his ex-wife. He too was acquitted by the judges (aka jury).

so, why can't we give tp the same benefit?

Btw, I demand more videos of tp's friends! Ban him without more videos!! How do I start a poll?
11/10/2017 11:11 PM
It's all fun and games until he tarnishes people recruiting efforts. It's also fun and games when you're #3 but Michigan is #2 because he had a 5-0 start, 3 of those wins against himself. It's all fun and games if this site was free but were all paying $10 here.
11/10/2017 11:38 PM
There is only one answer then.
11/11/2017 12:03 AM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Tigerpark Coaches' Association in Leahy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.