Still looking to merge! Topic

blahx3,

FYI, I still haven't heard back from gman981981 of Fingers. I sitemailed him but no luck yet.
12/17/2017 1:18 AM
I just happened to check in. I’m obviously fully for a merge.
12/19/2017 8:03 AM
ticket is entered (yesterday) and the whole spreadsheet with the changes is set.
12/21/2017 9:24 AM
we lost an owner for a brand new season 1 merged world. Ticket is already entered and CS has given us next week for a create date. Need an owner who is willing to join up asap, response below or sitemail me. First owner I hear from will get it. You can choose any franchise you want in Fingers-Aaron-Carew, but the team will be in the AL West. (Cannot choose Santa Fe, Colorado, Tucson, Boise, Scottsdale, Iowa City, Salem, Las Vegas,or Alburquerque)
12/22/2017 9:08 AM
PM Sent. If its only one spot to fill. I will jump in.
12/23/2017 7:56 PM
team is taken we are full and ready to roll. Merger will be completed early next week after the holiday.
12/27/2017 10:02 AM
◂ Prev 12
Still looking to merge! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.