Recruiting Session 1 Question Topic

Is it me or was there an inordinate amount of ineligible recruits this last session in Iba?
11/10/2017 10:07 AM
Yeah I noticed nothing out west.
11/10/2017 11:24 AM
I assuming you saw a bunch of ineligibles too cubcub.. I found myself at one point going after too many ineligible players, with how many seniors I have it might be an interesting season next year... did anyone else see a ton ineligible players?
11/10/2017 3:27 PM
I saw more than normal but it didn't bother me much. I'm about to start a mini-rebuild and ineligibles are great for what I need!
11/11/2017 12:05 AM
Posted by adlorenz on 11/10/2017 3:27:00 PM (view original):
I assuming you saw a bunch of ineligibles too cubcub.. I found myself at one point going after too many ineligible players, with how many seniors I have it might be an interesting season next year... did anyone else see a ton ineligible players?
I mean adlorenz we are looking at a completely different set of players. Gulf South to Pacific West.
11/11/2017 10:18 AM
Agreed lorenz...there was about a day of recruiting when I said "screw it" and was recruiting 3 ineligible players for my 3 open spots. Then I got sniped by a few D1s and had to hit my checkdowns. S**t flows downhill (sorry oldave). I'm not sure if there were "more" ineligible players than normal this session but there was absolutely more studs who were ineligible - without question. So no, it's not just you.
11/11/2017 12:24 PM
Recruiting Session 1 Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.