Attention WIS: BAN TIGERPARK Topic

Did some research on tigerpark from the latest accusations. As you all know TigerPark has played in WIS for awhile now. He's the coach for Michigan for world Leahy. He's been accused of cheating before. Numerous times.

His latest scandal is him scheduling teams associated to him or IS HIM. So he's basically playing himself. Not only should this be a violation but should be banned from WIS. Who knows what other tactics he uses with the accounts associated to him.

One team he schedules is Arizona State's Akite30. My latest research is Akite30 is his wife. Sources: Twitter. 100% confident his wife doesn't play this game. So it's him. What also disturbs me is Arizona State is always in the mix for the top players out west, causing disrubtion of USC. A top powerhouse in Leahy. Another accusation is the new Rice coach is also Tigerpark. Rice is located in Houston which could disrupt not only me at Texas A&M but Houston, LSU and TEXAS. Texas just won the national championship and shows signs up being even better for years to come. Rice hasn't had a coach in ages. Boise State is also another team that is skeptical and could be associated to him. But what's 100% factual is Akite30 is tigerpark who he used his wife's name and information to CHEAT. BAN him please!
11/10/2017 4:46 PM
People are allowed to play against their friends. That's a major part of WIS marketing strategy.

Does anyone except seble believe akite goldbug and avenge are running their own accounts? Of course not. But WIS has aggressively refused to intervene on this issue before. It's a lost cause.
11/10/2017 4:56 PM
It's a different staff than before. Actually from what I heard it's 1 guy running it. Who may think otherwise.
11/10/2017 5:08 PM
Posted by AlekTx2015 on 11/10/2017 4:46:00 PM (view original):
Did some research on tigerpark from the latest accusations. As you all know TigerPark has played in WIS for awhile now. He's the coach for Michigan for world Leahy. He's been accused of cheating before. Numerous times.

His latest scandal is him scheduling teams associated to him or IS HIM. So he's basically playing himself. Not only should this be a violation but should be banned from WIS. Who knows what other tactics he uses with the accounts associated to him.

One team he schedules is Arizona State's Akite30. My latest research is Akite30 is his wife. Sources: Twitter. 100% confident his wife doesn't play this game. So it's him. What also disturbs me is Arizona State is always in the mix for the top players out west, causing disrubtion of USC. A top powerhouse in Leahy. Another accusation is the new Rice coach is also Tigerpark. Rice is located in Houston which could disrupt not only me at Texas A&M but Houston, LSU and TEXAS. Texas just won the national championship and shows signs up being even better for years to come. Rice hasn't had a coach in ages. Boise State is also another team that is skeptical and could be associated to him. But what's 100% factual is Akite30 is tigerpark who he used his wife's name and information to CHEAT. BAN him please!
You stated that you are "100% confident that she is not playing". How can you be 100% his wife is not playing?

question:

Do you know his wife?

question:

Are you with her 100% of the time?

question:

Why are you stalking her?

question:

I thought he had a son or nephew or some crap like that associated with this deal, is that person(s) now cleared? Did I miss a report on that?

Seriously, if you just won the NC, you should be in support of his tactics, as they are helping you....

just sayin....

And no, I am not him....lmao....I just got back from a multi-year hiatus....though my wife does have some strange friends on spacebook....

Finally, this may be rambling as I am drinking quite heavily tonight.
11/10/2017 10:49 PM
You're asking questions that if I answered would probably ban me.
11/10/2017 11:39 PM
Posted by AlekTx2015 on 11/10/2017 11:39:00 PM (view original):
You're asking questions that if I answered would probably ban me.
Hahahaha....sweet
11/10/2017 11:42 PM
Attention WIS: BAN TIGERPARK Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.