DO NOT READ THIS OR YOU WILL BE BANNED Topic

Posted by lyonzfan37 on 1/16/2018 11:11:00 AM (view original):
ESPN.com Indiana University, Bloomington makes a coaching change, hires goldbug170 1/16/18 9:05 AM
About a week ago TP posted in coaches corner, expressing frustration about how hard it is to win national championships from the Big Ten if you "play the game as intended" (i.e. without cheating).

Michigan had a rough go last season, so it's no surprise to see one of his drone accounts suddenly reemerge in his own conference to help him out.
1/16/2018 12:08 PM
i dont see Goldbug anywhere now? did he get booted? that was fast!!
1/16/2018 12:54 PM
Posted by tnjay615 on 1/16/2018 12:54:00 PM (view original):
i dont see Goldbug anywhere now? did he get booted? that was fast!!
Good. Maybe the new customer service is actually working within the rules and banning teams for cheating. FINALLY! Cheers to the Customer Service team if this is in fact what transpired.
1/16/2018 1:39 PM
Are half measures better than none? The clone account was removed from Indiana but the tigerpark account is still at Michigan. Doesn't WIS know how to kill a snake? Cut off the head.
1/16/2018 2:36 PM
lol this story will never end....
1/18/2018 7:44 AM
LOL TP is the gift that keeps on giving
1/18/2018 12:47 PM
Posted by l80r20 on 1/16/2018 2:36:00 PM (view original):
Are half measures better than none? The clone account was removed from Indiana but the tigerpark account is still at Michigan. Doesn't WIS know how to kill a snake? Cut off the head.
WIS action on this one was confusing. "goldbug" was removed so quickly that one would assume there was clear evidence of a problem... but then why let TP get away with what seems like a really obvious attempt to complicate recruiting for ND and OSU?

Is it possible "goldbug" himself asked to be removed?
1/18/2018 1:24 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 1/18/2018 1:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by l80r20 on 1/16/2018 2:36:00 PM (view original):
WIS action on this one was confusing. "goldbug" was removed so quickly that one would assume there was clear evidence of a problem... but then why let TP get away with what seems like a really obvious attempt to complicate recruiting for ND and OSU?

Is it possible "goldbug" himself asked to be removed?
You'd have to ask why / how. One possibility is that tp accidentally signed up Indiana under the wrong clone, one that was known rather than one of the ones not known yet, and tried to get out of there asap. Does anyone really think there aren't plenty of tp clones infesting Leahy World, like ants at a picnic? WIS must be raking in a lot of cash from him to keep him around.
1/18/2018 2:16 PM
tigerpark is having a calm and rational conversation with his colleagues in the Big Ten coaches chat right now.
1/24 9:05 PM tigerpark135 Michigan [snip] TNjay, you better believe I will make multiple accounts in the future. What happened with my son in 2016 is nothing compared to what has been happening to me for the ...
1/24 9:05 PM tigerpark135 Michigan ...past 6 months. This is so beyond a threat at this point. I will make it my life ambition to make this game unplayable if these wrongs are not righted. There is nothing anyone can do to stop it either. I havn't done ANYTHING against the ...
1/24 9:05 PM tigerpark135 Michigan ...rules up to this point but I sure as heck will. And don't bother sending a ticket to CS because I already told them my intentions. I was wrongly accused of crimes I never committed and it set of a chain reaction of vigilantlyism.
1/24/2018 9:18 PM
A little competition and the dude loses his mind!
1/24/2018 9:52 PM
Lol. Seems like a reasonable reaction. Not unhinged at all.
1/25/2018 9:00 AM
1/24 10:15 PM tigerpark135 Michigan If you want to be tampa's buttpirate, that's your business.

OK seble, I don't know a ton of gay dudes, but I know enough to know they hear more than their fair share of casual hate speech.

I'm going to choose to not stand idly by and watch homophobic slurs like tigerpark's be tolerated.

So it's him or me, seble. Enough is enough. Remove tigerpark from GD and the forums by close of business Monday*, or I abandon my HD and GD teams.

*: Edit, was Friday.
1/26/2018 11:10 AM (edited)
submit a ticket kc.. Im not sure how often he monitors the forums but that will be much quicker.
1/25/2018 11:08 PM
Posted by genuvar on 1/25/2018 11:08:00 PM (view original):
submit a ticket kc.. Im not sure how often he monitors the forums but that will be much quicker.
I appreciate the suggestion, but no tickets this time. Past tickets haven't gotten seble to act on tough things.

I know I'm overreacting, don't care.
1/25/2018 11:19 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 1/25/2018 11:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by genuvar on 1/25/2018 11:08:00 PM (view original):
I appreciate the suggestion, but no tickets this time. Past tickets haven't gotten seble to act on tough things.

I know I'm overreacting, don't care.
I don't think you're overreacting at all, but I can't hurt to stick to proper channels with a ticket.
1/26/2018 6:03 AM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11|12 Next ▸
DO NOT READ THIS OR YOU WILL BE BANNED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.