DO NOT READ THIS OR YOU WILL BE BANNED Topic

Posted by tigerpark135 on 11/17/2017 10:50:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tnjay615 on 11/17/2017 10:15:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tigerpark135 on 11/17/2017 6:59:00 AM (view original):
Posted by chetty1963 on 11/16/2017 9:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tigerpark135 on 11/16/2017 5:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by PhilFulmer98 on 11/16/2017 1:06:00 PM (view original):
i need some popcorn!!!!! i think TP and Alek are the same person but hey thats just me!!!!
And the plot thickens. LOL I was starting to think Ebel331 and Alektx are the same person. Alek said and I quote, "the gloves are off its war" or some crap like that. The next thing I know, Ebel is tanking his recruit class at florida state to get after my blue chip DB. Ebel, if I'm wrong I apologize. But of course I could lay out the 4 seasons worth of unsuccessful outlandish attacks I have received from you. But if I did that I would be no better the BKdries unfounded allegations against me last wrestling season(which he apologized for). Then again, for all I know, all of these accounts could be BKDries's. He was pretty ******. J/k BK. The bottom line is that all these allegations of multiple accounts(which I do not have and have proved to wis) along with recruiting advantage coaches agreement which I explained to everyone who wanted to know and has been deemed legal but sleezy(and have since retired the system), compounded with the fact tacegheva, akite and goldbug had to confess they know me, I think has made multiple enemies.
In this situation, the multiple gunman theory may just be the truth. But I have literally know clue. There are some pretty stupid recruiters in D1 Leahy so what at first may seem like flagrant collusion may in fact simply be horrible judment in the game. ANd of course I am not calling anyone out(like ebel331) but if the shoe fits....
Those who are aware of Bkdries' allegations know they aren't unfounded. The evidence laid out was pretty overwhelming. It just can't be proven that your son's attacks on Bk weren't directed by you. If I'm mistaken, I hope Bk corrects the record.

Still, it would be nice if we heard something from your conference mates in your defense. It's also interesting that we've heard nothing from Tace, Goldbug and Akite to hear their side of the story.
The allegations were 100% unfounded! You weren't in BK's, WIS's and my conversation. Everything BK laid out was incredibly organised and convincing but circumstantial nonetheless. I took every one of his facts compared them with my incredibly organised defense and shot them ALL down one by one(respectfully) behind close doors with WIS. BK realized he made a mistake and apologized. BK asked me to see it through his eyes and I did. I told him there was no bad feelings and we get along great now. He asked me to stop doing the coaches agreement system, and I quote, "you are to good of a coach to need that." Eventually I obliged.

So once again, like Alek, it does you no justice to use facts from "old news."

You want me to get my friends and family involved with the crazy lynch mob lunatics? I don't think so. I am a big boy that can defend myself. I don't need a bunch of people running to save me.
because all your friends and family on here are you, maybe?....... probably! and facts from old news are still facts, and if you have been carrying on this multiple ID crap to gain and advantage because you cant do it the right way is how you have gotten to an elite, and won your titles then you need to be banned. you have admitted to agreements with other coaches which by definition is collusion and should be met with some form of punishment. and having "friends and family" in your backyard taking crap classes while yours is loaded is junk. and when a new coach comes in and starts beating you, maraciulously they start getting targeted by your :"friends and family"? you think your smart, but everyone knows you cheat, just because you have gotten away with it for over a year doesnt mean that its not true. even alek has figured you out and he isnt the brightest bulb in the pack. ohh yeah if youre gonna talk with your aliases try to form your sentences different than the way you form yours. your day is coming because bad people always get caught, and the collective world of GD will be better for it.
I have never cheated
Okay there Rafael Palmeiro.
11/17/2017 11:02 AM
If you've never cheated then I was never born. So I guess this is all a figment of your imagination lol
11/17/2017 11:37 AM
Well, I be damned....got me! Nice one.

I wish I had time to stalk somebody, make fake acts, etc. I am too damn busy just trying to read the forums and out recruit goldenhomer2.....lol...
11/17/2017 11:40 AM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 11/17/2017 11:21:00 AM (view original):
but of course he hates lying cheaters.
Oh so you're saying creating multiple id's to further your cause is cheating? Classic!!!!
11/17/2017 11:40 AM
Posted by gators06 on 11/16/2017 10:19:00 PM (view original):
i need some popcorn!!!!! i think TP and Alek are the same person but hey thats just me!!!!
And the plot thickens. LOL I was starting to think Ebel331 and Alektx are the same person. Alek said and I quote, "the gloves are off its war" or some crap like that. The next thing I know, Ebel is tanking his recruit class at florida state to get after my blue chip DB. Ebel, if I'm wrong I apologize. But of course I could lay out the 4 seasons worth of unsuccessful outlandish attacks I have received from you. But if I did that I would be no better the BKdries unfounded allegations against me last wrestling season(which he apologized for). Then again, for all I know, all of these accounts could be BKDries's. He was pretty ******. J/k BK. The bottom line is that all these allegations of multiple accounts(which I do not have and have proved to wis) along with recruiting advantage coaches agreement which I explained to everyone who wanted to know and has been deemed legal but sleezy(and have since retired the system), compounded with the fact tacegheva, akite and goldbug had to confess they know me, I think has made multiple enemies.
In this situation, the multiple gunman theory may just be the truth. But I have literally know clue. There are some pretty stupid recruiters in D1 Leahy so what at first may seem like flagrant collusion may in fact simply be horrible judment in the game. ANd of course I am not calling anyone out(like ebel331) but if the shoe fits....
Those who are aware of Bkdries' allegations know they aren't unfounded. The evidence laid out was pretty overwhelming. It just can't be proven that your son's attacks on Bk weren't directed by you. If I'm mistaken, I hope Bk corrects the record.

Still, it would be nice if we heard something from your conference mates in your defense. It's also interesting that we've heard nothing from Tace, Goldbug and Akite to hear their side of the story.
Chetty
Please don't prompt this clown to log on as his alias' (Tace, Goldbug, Akite) and come to his own rescue. And more importantly why haven't the aforementioned alias' EVER posted in any GD forum?
"Goldbug" posted twice in a forum he started called "Users I know."

For no obvious reason, "Goldbug" later deleted both of those posts.
11/17/2017 11:51 AM
Posted by truedevil33 on 11/17/2017 9:43:00 AM (view original):
I think they deleted BKs thread with all the evidence. Anyone have it?
https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=499715

WIS locked it awfully quickly.
11/17/2017 11:54 AM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 11/17/2017 11:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by PhilFulmer98 on 11/17/2017 11:40:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tigerpark135 on 11/17/2017 11:21:00 AM (view original):
but of course he hates lying cheaters.
Oh so you're saying creating multiple id's to further your cause is cheating? Classic!!!!
Yes, that is precisely what I am saying. Why wouldn't it be? I, on the hand, have recruited over ten people now to create accounts and further their own causes which will be competing against each other for bitcoin. Which ultimately will further my cause. I am still ironing out the details of the handicap system we will use and whether or not the results will be focused around their results against me or overall success in Leahy. TBD. But I can gurantee ultimately I will have one of the best OOC's in Leahy.
Will Tace be playing in Colombian "criptomoneda"?
11/17/2017 12:03 PM
Posted by holdaway on 11/17/2017 11:40:00 AM (view original):
Well, I be damned....got me! Nice one.

I wish I had time to stalk somebody, make fake acts, etc. I am too damn busy just trying to read the forums and out recruit goldenhomer2.....lol...
Stay away from my guys!!!

Actually, I only have 5 seniors this year, so the odds are slim that we'll cross paths this next time around lol.
11/17/2017 1:08 PM

The allegations were 100% unfounded! You weren't in BK's, WIS's and my conversation. Everything BK laid out was incredibly organised and convincing but circumstantial nonetheless. I took every one of his facts compared them with my incredibly organised defense and shot them ALL down one by one(respectfully) behind close doors with WIS. BK realized he made a mistake and apologized. BK asked me to see it through his eyes and I did. I told him there was no bad feelings and we get along great now. He asked me to stop doing the coaches agreement system, and I quote, "you are to good of a coach to need that." Eventually I obliged.

You want me to get my friends and family involved with the crazy lynch mob lunatics? I don't think so. I am a big boy that can defend myself. I don't need a bunch of people running to save me.
because all your friends and family on here are you, maybe?....... probably! and facts from old news are still facts, and if you have been carrying on this multiple ID crap to gain and advantage because you cant do it the right way is how you have gotten to an elite, and won your titles then you need to be banned. you have admitted to agreements with other coaches which by definition is collusion and should be met with some form of punishment. and having "friends and family" in your backyard taking crap classes while yours is loaded is junk. and when a new coach comes in and starts beating you, maraciulously they start getting targeted by your :"friends and family"? you think your smart, but everyone knows you cheat, just because you have gotten away with it for over a year doesnt mean that its not true. even alek has figured you out and he isnt the brightest bulb in the pack. ohh yeah if youre gonna talk with your aliases try to form your sentences different than the way you form yours. your day is coming because bad people always get caught, and the collective world of GD will be better for it.
I have never cheated
So you have never cheated tigerpark?? Remember me? I played in the Big 10 with you in Leahy. I quit this game because of your blatant cheating and collusion. I won't play in anything that you do. It is too bad that I cannot go back and copy and paste the threatening sitemails you used to send me where you admitted you cheated. It would end your pitiful claims on these forums that you never cheated.

When I started at Michigan St. you sent me a sitemail telling me to not go after any recruits that you, Notre Dame, and Ohio St. were going after. You moved in on a recruit that was considering me in the first season and I did spend a lot of money on that recruit after you moved in. I knew you would eventually win but wanted to set the precedence to you that if you moved in on a recruit that was considering me you were going to have to spend a lot of money to do so. Then you sent me another threatening sitemail reminding me not to battle you or Notre Dame and Ohio St. for recruits. In this sitemail you told me that the coaches at Notre Dame, Ohio St,, and you made an agreement every season about who would get each stud recruit in the area and I should just go after recruits that you 3 were not interested in.

Now I don't know if you 3 were actually doing this or if you were just being a jerk and sending me the sitemail to discourage me from spending money on a recruit that you decided you were entitled to. However, there were a couple things that strongly suggest you 3 were in cahoots. In the two seasons I was at Michigan St.---there were ZERO battles for recruits between the 3 of you. Zero, zippo, nadda, NONE. I would be willing to bet a substantial amount of money that in no season in the history of all the worlds in GD there was never ever a 2 year consecutive season where Notre Dame, Ohio St. and Michigan never battled for a recruit. I brought this up to you in a sitemail and your response to me was you were doing it because it was so unfair that Penn St. had no other competition near them for the stud recruits in that area. I also saw a few times where there was a top 3 by position recruit within 25 miles of Ann Arbor and you never went after that recruit and either Ohio St or Notre Dame came up with that recruit without a battle. There was also a time where I saw a top 3 recruit within 10 miles of Columbus, Ohio where Ohio St did not go after that recruit and you signed him without a battle. Coincidence? I doubt it.

I copied and pasted several of your sitemails where you admitted cheating to me and sent them on a ticket to WIS. The people running GD still did nothing saying to me that your admitting your cheating to me was not enough evidence to expel you. What a joke. You probably felt like OJ did when he was acquitted.

About once a year I check in on these forums just to see what is going on. I am glad I came on today to see this few days of blatant lying by you. I guess you hoped that the people who were directly affected by your cheating would have moved on and not check in now and then. Have a nice day liar.
11/17/2017 1:20 PM (edited)
From the WIS Terms of Use:

"We may terminate your account, any subscription (both free and paid) and/or access to all (or any portion of) the SportsHub Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or any explanation, and shall have no liability to you for such termination."

WIS constantly acts like they owe infinite due process to this guy. They simply don't. WIS isn't selling the very essence of life, they're selling a game that requires the appearance of fairness in order to remain viable.
11/17/2017 2:15 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 11/17/2017 2:15:00 PM (view original):

"We may terminate your account, any subscription (both free and paid) and/or access to all (or any portion of) the SportsHub Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice or any explanation, and shall have no liability to you for such termination."

WIS constantly acts like they owe infinite due process to this guy. They simply don't. WIS isn't selling the very essence of life, they're selling a game that requires the appearance of fairness in order to remain viable.
All the tigerpark accounts do serve one useful purpose. If WIS ever starts to clear out the cheaters and starts with the worst, the disappearance of the tigerpark accounts will be a bellwether to a more honest game being run by SportsHub and WIS.
11/17/2017 3:11 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by kcsundevil on 11/17/2017 2:15:00 PM (view original):

why would theyvterminate me?
11/17/2017 3:27 PM
Posted by tooslim on 11/17/2017 1:20:00 PM (view original):

I have never cheated
So you have never cheated tigerpark?? Remember me? I played in the Big 10 with you in Leahy. I quit this game because of your blatant cheating and collusion. I won't play in anything that you do. It is too bad that I cannot go back and copy and paste the threatening sitemails you used to send me where you admitted you cheated. It would end your pitiful claims on these forums that you never cheated.

When I started at Michigan St. you sent me a sitemail telling me to not go after any recruits that you, Notre Dame, and Ohio St. were going after. You moved in on a recruit that was considering me in the first season and I did spend a lot of money on that recruit after you moved in. I knew you would eventually win but wanted to set the precedence to you that if you moved in on a recruit that was considering me you were going to have to spend a lot of money to do so. Then you sent me another threatening sitemail reminding me not to battle you or Notre Dame and Ohio St. for recruits. In this sitemail you told me that the coaches at Notre Dame, Ohio St,, and you made an agreement every season about who would get each stud recruit in the area and I should just go after recruits that you 3 were not interested in.

Now I don't know if you 3 were actually doing this or if you were just being a jerk and sending me the sitemail to discourage me from spending money on a recruit that you decided you were entitled to. However, there were a couple things that strongly suggest you 3 were in cahoots. In the two seasons I was at Michigan St.---there were ZERO battles for recruits between the 3 of you. Zero, zippo, nadda, NONE. I would be willing to bet a substantial amount of money that in no season in the history of all the worlds in GD there was never ever a 2 year consecutive season where Notre Dame, Ohio St. and Michigan never battled for a recruit. I brought this up to you in a sitemail and your response to me was you were doing it because it was so unfair that Penn St. had no other competition near them for the stud recruits in that area. I also saw a few times where there was a top 3 by position recruit within 25 miles of Ann Arbor and you never went after that recruit and either Ohio St or Notre Dame came up with that recruit without a battle. There was also a time where I saw a top 3 recruit within 10 miles of Columbus, Ohio where Ohio St did not go after that recruit and you signed him without a battle. Coincidence? I doubt it.

I copied and pasted several of your sitemails where you admitted cheating to me and sent them on a ticket to WIS. The people running GD still did nothing saying to me that your admitting your cheating to me was not enough evidence to expel you. What a joke. You probably felt like OJ did when he was acquitted.

About once a year I check in on these forums just to see what is going on. I am glad I came on today to see this few days of blatant lying by you. I guess you hoped that the people who were directly affected by your cheating would have moved on and not check in now and then. Have a nice day liar.
i never admitted to cheating. icadmitted to having an arrangment. this is old news. we never discussed recruits. period. go dig up some old forum posts if you want more details. i was basiclly tryingvto keep you in the conference. i wanted u not to waste your money. at the time battling mich and nd was unwinable. i was privvy to info you lacked.
11/17/2017 3:34 PM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 11/17/2017 3:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by kcsundevil on 11/17/2017 11:51:00 AM (view original):
Posted by gators06 on 11/16/2017 10:19:00 PM (view original):

Chetty
Please don't prompt this clown to log on as his alias' (Tace, Goldbug, Akite) and come to his own rescue. And more importantly why haven't the aforementioned alias' EVER posted in any GD forum?
"Goldbug" posted twice in a forum he started called "Users I know."

For no obvious reason, "Goldbug" later deleted both of those posts.
thats because wis gave him 24 hoursvto make that post. then wis locked the post. stickyed it. once they unlocked i told him to delete which he did. they did the same thing with tace but he didntbunderstand whatvthey said. wis ended up making the post for tace
I thought Tace's name was Alex today?
11/17/2017 3:34 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...12 Next ▸
DO NOT READ THIS OR YOU WILL BE BANNED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.