DO NOT READ THIS OR YOU WILL BE BANNED Topic

Posted by kcsundevil on 11/17/2017 3:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tigerpark135 on 11/17/2017 3:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by kcsundevil on 11/17/2017 11:51:00 AM (view original):
Posted by gators06 on 11/16/2017 10:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by chetty1963 on 11/16/2017 9:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by tigerpark135 on 11/16/2017 5:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by PhilFulmer98 on 11/16/2017 1:06:00 PM (view original):
i need some popcorn!!!!! i think TP and Alek are the same person but hey thats just me!!!!
And the plot thickens. LOL I was starting to think Ebel331 and Alektx are the same person. Alek said and I quote, "the gloves are off its war" or some crap like that. The next thing I know, Ebel is tanking his recruit class at florida state to get after my blue chip DB. Ebel, if I'm wrong I apologize. But of course I could lay out the 4 seasons worth of unsuccessful outlandish attacks I have received from you. But if I did that I would be no better the BKdries unfounded allegations against me last wrestling season(which he apologized for). Then again, for all I know, all of these accounts could be BKDries's. He was pretty ******. J/k BK. The bottom line is that all these allegations of multiple accounts(which I do not have and have proved to wis) along with recruiting advantage coaches agreement which I explained to everyone who wanted to know and has been deemed legal but sleezy(and have since retired the system), compounded with the fact tacegheva, akite and goldbug had to confess they know me, I think has made multiple enemies.
In this situation, the multiple gunman theory may just be the truth. But I have literally know clue. There are some pretty stupid recruiters in D1 Leahy so what at first may seem like flagrant collusion may in fact simply be horrible judment in the game. ANd of course I am not calling anyone out(like ebel331) but if the shoe fits....
Those who are aware of Bkdries' allegations know they aren't unfounded. The evidence laid out was pretty overwhelming. It just can't be proven that your son's attacks on Bk weren't directed by you. If I'm mistaken, I hope Bk corrects the record.

Still, it would be nice if we heard something from your conference mates in your defense. It's also interesting that we've heard nothing from Tace, Goldbug and Akite to hear their side of the story.
Chetty
Please don't prompt this clown to log on as his alias' (Tace, Goldbug, Akite) and come to his own rescue. And more importantly why haven't the aforementioned alias' EVER posted in any GD forum?
"Goldbug" posted twice in a forum he started called "Users I know."

For no obvious reason, "Goldbug" later deleted both of those posts.
thats because wis gave him 24 hoursvto make that post. then wis locked the post. stickyed it. once they unlocked i told him to delete which he did. they did the same thing with tace but he didntbunderstand whatvthey said. wis ended up making the post for tace
I thought Tace's name was Alex today?
And Goldbug is now Goldfinger, Akite is now labeled Dr. No, Tace is actually soon to be named Jaws. I think that would be appropriate with all the murky actions from this dude.
11/17/2017 4:33 PM
i need some popcorn!!!!! i think TP and Alek are the same person but hey thats just me!!!!
And the plot thickens. LOL I was starting to think Ebel331 and Alektx are the same person. Alek said and I quote, "the gloves are off its war" or some crap like that. The next thing I know, Ebel is tanking his recruit class at florida state to get after my blue chip DB. Ebel, if I'm wrong I apologize. But of course I could lay out the 4 seasons worth of unsuccessful outlandish attacks I have received from you. But if I did that I would be no better the BKdries unfounded allegations against me last wrestling season(which he apologized for). Then again, for all I know, all of these accounts could be BKDries's. He was pretty ******. J/k BK. The bottom line is that all these allegations of multiple accounts(which I do not have and have proved to wis) along with recruiting advantage coaches agreement which I explained to everyone who wanted to know and has been deemed legal but sleezy(and have since retired the system), compounded with the fact tacegheva, akite and goldbug had to confess they know me, I think has made multiple enemies.
In this situation, the multiple gunman theory may just be the truth. But I have literally know clue. There are some pretty stupid recruiters in D1 Leahy so what at first may seem like flagrant collusion may in fact simply be horrible judment in the game. ANd of course I am not calling anyone out(like ebel331) but if the shoe fits....
ebel did have multiple accounts and controlled Florida and Florida State while running Central Florida. He also sent emails to an ex coach using a fictitious ID and so turn about is fair play. Funny how ebel will not respond he knows he is guilty as charged and should have his account terminated along with his livemike/pyt100 accounts.
11/17/2017 8:28 PM
Alex and Tiger
Quibble 'bout simulation
Anger must recede.

Namaste.

His Holiness.
11/17/2017 9:06 PM
Check out the last 4-5 posts from Tigerpark and compare them to the posts in the first couple of pages in the thread. His first few posts were well formatted, organized, had punctuation, CAPS, etc. When you look at the last 3-5 posts, they are filled with typos, undercase letters, and incomplete sentences.

Either he's typing while riding on a horse, or it looks like two different people.
11/17/2017 11:07 PM
Does this mean tigerpark isn't real? Could it ba an alias? Wow!
11/17/2017 11:35 PM
Could be the difference between typing on a phone and PC though. We could go down the rabbit hole further but let's stick to the fact that he is cheating with multiple aliases lol.

Is an alias of an alias an alias or the real person.
11/18/2017 12:56 AM
After examining all the warped opinions of some bias and mainly bogus information there is only one conclusion. Most coaches here are just jealous of tigerpark and his accomplishments in GD. Maybe instead of accusing a great coach that wins go back to the drawing board and find out how you can win in this game as well.
11/18/2017 3:55 AM
Posted by Ratemout on 11/17/2017 8:28:00 PM (view original):
ebel did have multiple accounts and controlled Florida and Florida State while running Central Florida. He also sent emails to an ex coach using a fictitious ID and so turn about is fair play. Funny how ebel will not respond he knows he is guilty as charged and should have his account terminated along with his livemike/pyt100 accounts.
Since you're in the business of pointing out multiple ID's, why don't you come clean with your REAL user ID, not just this specifically created to target ebel ?
11/18/2017 9:51 AM
Posted by bhazlewood on 11/18/2017 9:51:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Ratemout on 11/17/2017 8:28:00 PM (view original):
Since you're in the business of pointing out multiple ID's, why don't you come clean with your REAL user ID, not just this specifically created to target ebel ?
Site mail on the way
11/18/2017 10:30 AM
why not just tell everyone?
11/18/2017 12:49 PM
I'm not a veteran or a newbie but this tigerpark and aliases story is getting old. I think the world affected should be shunned by new users and if others are thinking of letting teams go, that should be the world to drop. Those staying should inform new players of the TP and aliases so as to avoid him.
I would like like to see this go away and get back to good stuff on forums. I have been enjoying the football SimMatchups put out by nkokosioulis and also reading about GD strategy related items. This tigerpark stuff needs to go.
11/18/2017 1:29 PM
Posted by truedevil33 on 11/18/2017 12:49:00 PM (view original):
I'll tell you.
11/18/2017 1:49 PM
Posted by go4itjim on 11/18/2017 1:29:00 PM (view original):
I'm not a veteran or a newbie but this tigerpark and aliases story is getting old. I think the world affected should be shunned by new users and if others are thinking of letting teams go, that should be the world to drop. Those staying should inform new players of the TP and aliases so as to avoid him.
I would like like to see this go away and get back to good stuff on forums. I have been enjoying the football SimMatchups put out by nkokosioulis and also reading about GD strategy related items. This tigerpark stuff needs to go.
I have said this time and time again... it keeps coming back.
11/18/2017 2:17 PM

I think the world affected should be shunned by new users and if others are thinking of letting teams go, that should be the world to drop. Those staying should inform new players of the TP and aliases so as to avoid him.

+1

nitros (James)

11/18/2017 2:17 PM
Posted by awags on 11/18/2017 1:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by truedevil33 on 11/18/2017 12:49:00 PM (view original):
I'll tell you.
Tell me!
11/18/2017 2:57 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...12 Next ▸
DO NOT READ THIS OR YOU WILL BE BANNED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.