DO NOT READ THIS OR YOU WILL BE BANNED Topic

Posted by holdaway on 11/14/2017 9:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by badaxe on 11/14/2017 8:37:00 PM (view original):
I miss snake
Agreed. At least he was funny in a sarcastic, a$$hole kinda way. This is just boring.
Just remember remember to vote on the 5th of November for the Gun Powder Treason and Plot.

Will you be passing out "I submitted a ticket!" sticker too? How about lemonade and cookies?
11/14/2017 9:43 PM
You're annoying go away. Do you always have to comment on my posts? You must lowkey love me.
11/14/2017 10:03 PM
Posted by holdaway on 11/14/2017 9:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by badaxe on 11/14/2017 8:37:00 PM (view original):
I miss snake
Agreed. At least he was funny in a sarcastic, a$$hole kinda way. This is just boring.
I'll second ... third? ... that. I never post much, but I sure did enjoy reading his sassy comments
11/14/2017 10:04 PM

Throwback Tuesday

"Akite30: Has anyone seen the crop Michigan is bringing in? They scooped up the #1 and #2 Wr's, #1 and #2 OL, and #1 Te. Not to mention, every other recruit seems to be 4 Star athletes. I have never seen a recruit class as good as this before!"

11/14/2017 11:35 PM (edited)
11/14/2017 11:37 PM
lol just....wow
11/15/2017 8:08 AM
I have no respect for liars. Sorry. I have evidence and I sent to WIS. You're still using Akite30 and other accounts. You know, 14 year olds play this game and you're cheating. I'm targeting WR from San Antonio and since Rice is on him, I have to flip him which cost money. Money I could be spending elsewhere. So yeah, you know exactly what you're doing and I never said you were evil, just a lying cheater.
11/15/2017 10:30 AM
Houstons been here fool and respectable. You're just a parasite. Don't worry though, I dug deep enough to have evidence. Bye homie.
11/15/2017 12:11 PM
I think the thing that is so incredible to me is that this isn't some mid-major looking for an edge. This is a coach at a freaking elite. It floors me that a coach at an elite needs to have "agreements" in order to succeed, not to mention secondary accounts which are used to either target other's recruits or provide scouting details, so that it doesn't come out of Michigan funds. How can any coach with a shred of integrity look at themselves in the mirror and feel good about championships won, knowing they were won by cheating.

TP loves to tout that WIS didn't find anything against the rules. But, WIS isn't Bart Giamatti, and they aren't going to kick a paying customer out of the game. They also aren't the NSA, with resources to review every single sitemail or recruiting action. In fact, they really didn't get involved in a big way until Bkdries laid out numerous seasons of behavior with the Akite account, which was in place, so it could attack Bk's Penn State team in recruiting.

These agreements and multiple accounts are there for two purposes. Agreements with fellow elites ensure TP has more funds to take the players he wants. Any non-BCS team in the B1G is at a serious cash disadvantage in this scenario, if they should be foolish to battle with TP. Thank heavens, there are now elite coaches there who believe in fair play. Because of this, it's not surprising coaches like Tace, Goldbug, Akite have shown up in D1. We all know what they are there for. They are either relaying info to TP, or are directly controlled by him. Pressure is back on, so now we hear thar Akite is running out of credits, and Avengethecat, I mean Tace, is going back to Columbia.

With TPs "me against the world" mentality and belief he has done nothing wrong, I fully expect he will double down, intensify these activities and that new accounts will surface and replace those going away. I really feel for those coaches that have to deal with this in Leahy, especially newer coaches that have joined with the goal of playing in D1. I don't mind getting my butt kicked. It happens and will always happen. But, if I'm going to lose, I want it to be to a coach who scraped and clawed to put their team together. Not a coach who devised "agreements" and fake accounts to stack the deck his way.

To those in Leahy like Alek who are continuing to fight this, best of luck guys.
11/15/2017 11:13 PM (edited)
AlexTx2015 is a shill

he and them he complains about and keeps dredging up from the dead are the same cabal
11/16/2017 2:24 AM
Quick question, what are the rules regarding multiple accounts in the same world? I've heard 1000 mile rule, but can you have teams in same division or same conf, only having them +1000 miles apart?
11/16/2017 3:14 AM
Bagchuckee you don't even play
11/16/2017 3:16 AM
Posted by chetty1963 on 11/15/2017 11:13:00 PM (view original):
I think the thing that is so incredible to me is that this isn't some mid-major looking for an edge. This is a coach at a freaking elite. It floors me that a coach at an elite needs to have "agreements" in order to succeed, not to mention secondary accounts which are used to either target other's recruits or provide scouting details, so that it doesn't come out of Michigan funds. How can any coach with a shred of integrity look at themselves in the mirror and feel good about championships won, knowing they were won by cheating.

TP loves to tout that WIS didn't find anything against the rules. But, WIS isn't Bart Giamatti, and they aren't going to kick a paying customer out of the game. They also aren't the NSA, with resources to review every single sitemail or recruiting action. In fact, they really didn't get involved in a big way until Bkdries laid out numerous seasons of behavior with the Akite account, which was in place, so it could attack Bk's Penn State team in recruiting.

These agreements and multiple accounts are there for two purposes. Agreements with fellow elites ensure TP has more funds to take the players he wants. Any non-BCS team in the B1G is at a serious cash disadvantage in this scenario, if they should be foolish to battle with TP. Thank heavens, there are now elite coaches there who believe in fair play. Because of this, it's not surprising coaches like Tace, Goldbug, Akite have shown up in D1. We all know what they are there for. They are either relaying info to TP, or are directly controlled by him. Pressure is back on, so now we hear thar Akite is running out of credits, and Avengethecat, I mean Tace, is going back to Columbia.

With TPs "me against the world" mentality and belief he has done nothing wrong, I fully expect he will double down, intensify these activities and that new accounts will surface and replace those going away. I really feel for those coaches that have to deal with this in Leahy, especially newer coaches that have joined with the goal of playing in D1. I don't mind getting my butt kicked. It happens and will always happen. But, if I'm going to lose, I want it to be to a coach who scraped and clawed to put their team together. Not a coach who devised "agreements" and fake accounts to stack the deck his way.

To those in Leahy like Alek who are continuing to fight this, best of luck guys.
This is almost the exact same issues when ebel made deals in Leahy from Central Florida. If history repeats itself tigerpark will leave the game and come back when a handful of new coaches are here and hail him as the great one. Little will they know.
11/16/2017 7:12 AM
Oh look ratemout commented on a thread and somehow made it about Ebel what a surprise. I guess now that we know the truth we can all stop liking Ebel and black ball him from the game.....

If you are going to make stuff up at least make it believable. No one is going to make a recruiting agreement with Central Florida lol. They are surrounded by elites if they want Central Florida players they just go spend 1/3 of central Florida does and win lol. This is a terrible attempt to make Ebel look bad. I guess you wouldn't know though seeing how you have never played the game.
11/16/2017 10:01 AM
i need some popcorn!!!!! i think TP and Alek are the same person but hey thats just me!!!!
11/16/2017 1:06 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...12 Next ▸
DO NOT READ THIS OR YOU WILL BE BANNED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.