DO NOT READ THIS OR YOU WILL BE BANNED Topic

Posted by hookemhorns7 on 11/18/2017 2:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by go4itjim on 11/18/2017 1:29:00 PM (view original):
I'm not a veteran or a newbie but this tigerpark and aliases story is getting old. I think the world affected should be shunned by new users and if others are thinking of letting teams go, that should be the world to drop. Those staying should inform new players of the TP and aliases so as to avoid him.
I would like like to see this go away and get back to good stuff on forums. I have been enjoying the football SimMatchups put out by nkokosioulis and also reading about GD strategy related items. This tigerpark stuff needs to go.
I have said this time and time again... it keeps coming back.
TP just brought his fourth team up to D1A in Leahy, and his Michigan program is playing all three of his drone programs in OOC this season. The new development renewed interest in TP.

If the subject bores you, fine, don't read about it. But don't dictate to everyone else how long we're allowed to care about the ongoing cheating.
11/18/2017 3:25 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 11/18/2017 3:25:00 PM (view original):
I'm not a veteran or a newbie but this tigerpark and aliases story is getting old. I think the world affected should be shunned by new users and if others are thinking of letting teams go, that should be the world to drop. Those staying should inform new players of the TP and aliases so as to avoid him.
I would like like to see this go away and get back to good stuff on forums. I have been enjoying the football SimMatchups put out by nkokosioulis and also reading about GD strategy related items. This tigerpark stuff needs to go.
TP just brought his fourth team up to D1A in Leahy, and his Michigan program is playing all three of his drone programs in OOC this season. The new development renewed interest in TP.

If the subject bores you, fine, don't read about it. But don't dictate to everyone else how long we're allowed to care about the ongoing cheating.
Interesting, I didnt know the forums was a place to complain and create drama. Man this whole time I thought it was for football talk... what have I been doing for the last 10 years on this game? Must be doing it wrong, thanks for the help kc!

All I know is if there was proof of the accusations WIS would have done something about it by now.
11/18/2017 5:22 PM
Posted by hookemhorns7 on 11/18/2017 5:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by kcsundevil on 11/18/2017 3:25:00 PM (view original):

Interesting, I didnt know the forums was a place to complain and create drama. Man this whole time I thought it was for football talk... what have I been doing for the last 10 years on this game? Must be doing it wrong, thanks for the help kc!

All I know is if there was proof of the accusations WIS would have done something about it by now.
The forums are for talking about GD. This is about GD. Horns down.
11/18/2017 5:44 PM
We are reviewing all content and tickets regarding Tigerpark135 and his affiliate accounts. Please submit tickets of any evidence or concerns. We are looking into another account that might be associated, Durango_Nino. Please give us time to take appropriate actions.
11/18/2017 8:06 PM
Posted by Seble1 on 11/18/2017 8:06:00 PM (view original):
We are reviewing all content and tickets regarding Tigerpark135 and his affiliate accounts. Please submit tickets of any evidence or concerns. We are looking into another account that might be associated, Durango_Nino. Please give us time to take appropriate actions.
My assumption on the Seble1 post is to try and get WIS attention to actually look into this.

As I've stated before, WIS wants to run a clean game, but the last thing they want to do is kick out a paying customer. It's going to be very hard for them to prove the accounts belong to TP, so nothing will happen from all of this.

I do think it's completely fair for the coaching community to investigate TP, and share those learnings in an open forum like this.
11/18/2017 8:14 PM
Unless someone submits a ticket saying someone us pretending to seble1 then they will never see it. They only look at the forums when someon submits a ticket and even then you have to link the exact page and copy paste comments you are referencing.
11/18/2017 9:18 PM
Posted by chetty1963 on 11/18/2017 8:14:00 PM (view original):
My assumption on the Seble1 post is to try and get WIS attention to actually look into this.

As I've stated before, WIS wants to run a clean game, but the last thing they want to do is kick out a paying customer. It's going to be very hard for them to prove the accounts belong to TP, so nothing will happen from all of this.

I do think it's completely fair for the coaching community to investigate TP, and share those learnings in an open forum like this.
https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=505436&threadID=11304611#l_11304611

This is where TP states he set up and paid for the Tace Gneva account, supposedly for the benefit of some other guy who doesn't know the first thing about football. And that account has been wildly successful.

If TP is telling the truth in that post, it's cheating by any common-sense definition for him to now be scheduling games against that account. If he's lying, it's probably not in the direction of him having less control over the Tace Gneva account.
11/18/2017 9:48 PM
There is not any association between tigerpark and myself as some people seem to believe and rush to quick accusations. If WIS investigates they will find this to be true. I would like to learn the game and plan on joining a world in the very near future when I find a suitable mentor.
11/18/2017 9:53 PM
Come join Wilkinson, Nino. The world is filled with elite coaches who play the right way, and are willing to help new coaches learn the game.
11/18/2017 11:05 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 11/18/2017 9:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by chetty1963 on 11/18/2017 8:14:00 PM (view original):

https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=505436&threadID=11304611#l_11304611

This is where TP states he set up and paid for the Tace Gneva account, supposedly for the benefit of some other guy who doesn't know the first thing about football. And that account has been wildly successful.

If TP is telling the truth in that post, it's cheating by any common-sense definition for him to now be scheduling games against that account. If he's lying, it's probably not in the direction of him having less control over the Tace Gneva account.
"All I know is if there was proof of the accusations WIS would have done something about it by now."

There you are. WIS is "doing something," they have decided to allow him to cheat. I think tigerpark has compromising photos of Seble or someone else at WIS.
11/20/2017 1:49 PM (edited)
Agree with Chetty, Nino. Come for the thrills! Stay to get your rear end kicked by some of the best coaches in WIS. No drama (not unless you count me about to be ejected from 1-A due to sucking!).
11/19/2017 7:35 PM
This reminds me of the walking dead. Hardly any real humans left and we are still attacking each other. I get to be Neegan.
11/20/2017 1:12 PM
Posted by phitower on 11/20/2017 1:12:00 PM (view original):
This reminds me of the walking dead. Hardly any real humans left and we are still attacking each other. I get to be Neegan.
Post of the year...
11/20/2017 1:29 PM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 11/20/2017 11:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Durango_nino on 11/18/2017 9:53:00 PM (view original):
There is not any association between tigerpark and myself as some people seem to believe and rush to quick accusations. If WIS investigates they will find this to be true. I would like to learn the game and plan on joining a world in the very near future when I find a suitable mentor.
I'll give you a quick accusation. You posting this is a "Freudian slip." Let's play this out.
1. We(as in everyone but you) presume to understand that seble1(created the day after AlekTX2015 was banned) is not WIS management. But some how you already know this in your few days of membership. "If WIS investigates they will find this to be true."
2. Understanding the fact that Seble1 is NOT management then allows us all to understand there is no way he would be able to see a new account(durango_nino) unless durango_nino is/was associated with a team. How could he possibly see a brand new team yet to have joined any world?
3. This information now leads me to believe Seble1 and Durango_nino are the same person.
4. The logical conclusion is that these two accounts are none other than AlekTX2015. In my opinion of course.
You totally missed on that one TP! Seble1 is stating that he in fact believes that Durango_Nino and you are linked! Durango is the only one that is defending you in this forum. It does look suspicious when a new account comes into a forum for a game he does not even play and defend a guy that is known for making multiple accounts! He knows nothing about the game, has only played one season of sim baseball and has made a total of 4 posts which were in this forum defending you whom he doesn't know! Not only defending you but saying how great of a coach you are, yeah....I am suspicious as well.
11/21/2017 9:14 AM
Posted by jhunterz on 11/21/2017 9:14:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tigerpark135 on 11/20/2017 11:38:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Durango_nino on 11/18/2017 9:53:00 PM (view original):
I'll give you a quick accusation. You posting this is a "Freudian slip." Let's play this out.
1. We(as in everyone but you) presume to understand that seble1(created the day after AlekTX2015 was banned) is not WIS management. But some how you already know this in your few days of membership. "If WIS investigates they will find this to be true."
2. Understanding the fact that Seble1 is NOT management then allows us all to understand there is no way he would be able to see a new account(durango_nino) unless durango_nino is/was associated with a team. How could he possibly see a brand new team yet to have joined any world?
3. This information now leads me to believe Seble1 and Durango_nino are the same person.
4. The logical conclusion is that these two accounts are none other than AlekTX2015. In my opinion of course.
You totally missed on that one TP! Seble1 is stating that he in fact believes that Durango_Nino and you are linked! Durango is the only one that is defending you in this forum. It does look suspicious when a new account comes into a forum for a game he does not even play and defend a guy that is known for making multiple accounts! He knows nothing about the game, has only played one season of sim baseball and has made a total of 4 posts which were in this forum defending you whom he doesn't know! Not only defending you but saying how great of a coach you are, yeah....I am suspicious as well.
Precisely why I am distancing myself from this guy. Obvious attempt of someone (AlekTX2017) to make it seem like I am creating users to come to my defense. It is just a silly attempt to pile on.
11/21/2017 10:55 AM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...12 Next ▸
DO NOT READ THIS OR YOU WILL BE BANNED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.