DO NOT READ THIS OR YOU WILL BE BANNED Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.

Did you try translating it to the Chibchan alphabet? You do realize Colombia speaks more than just Spanish right? The english to spanish translation of his name is far different than the actual translation in his native Chibchan dialect. Start over and keep searching Alek.

this is classic...we should leave him be just for this story alone..LOL
11/13/2017 9:34 AM

tacehtegneva = avengethecat One sure can do some pretty amazing translations with that Chibchan alphabet.

Best to just forget about all of this. No amount of convincing by any of us will convince him that he has played unfair. I won't be joining Leahy 1A. Ever.
11/13/2017 10:05 AM
Posted by MichStfan15 on 11/13/2017 9:34:00 AM (view original):

Did you try translating it to the Chibchan alphabet? You do realize Colombia speaks more than just Spanish right? The english to spanish translation of his name is far different than the actual translation in his native Chibchan dialect. Start over and keep searching Alek.

this is classic...we should leave him be just for this story alone..LOL
TP's commitment to the Tace Gneva character is a true delight.
11/13/2017 10:05 AM
I warned you tigerpark. Gloves are off. I will go full Jerry Jones.
11/13/2017 10:33 AM
I almost feel bad that you're a grown man and you cheat while you feel no remorse over wasting people's money who love this game. You pushed everyone away. Nobody will be congratulating you. I have nothing to say to you anymore. Until you apologize to everyone and stop what you're doing it's war.
11/14/2017 12:40 AM
You're fooling no one. Why don't you spend less money on purchasing fake accounts and more money on your wife.
11/14/2017 9:19 AM
How? Everyone has a wife or gf. Unless you're on the other side of the track. Which I don't judge. Whatever floats your boat. Like I said, gloves are off this is war. Apologize to everyone and stop what you're doing. Raise the white flag!
11/14/2017 10:56 AM (edited)
Alex be careful or you may get banned for personal attacks...just sayin dude
11/14/2017 3:30 PM
Strange that none of TPs fellow B1G coaches have ever come to his defense.

Instead, crickets...
11/14/2017 7:48 PM
I'm somewhat confused about certain allegations. If I read correctly tigerpark is being accused of having multiple ID's and is cheating at DI. If so and if that's such a big of an advantage why doesn't he win more often with National Championships? He has played 100 seasons and one 6 that's 6%. I'm actually neutral and not saying he does or doesn't but the end results of multiple championships don't seem to be there. I read about the scouting advantages, at DIAA with an elite so what, he has to try and take the best players around he will not beat out Texas or USC for a great recruit from Michigan because he saves money on scouting reports. If a coach controls teams that figure into recruiting from rival Big 10 teams then that's an issue. If WIS has checked this out with heresy, allegations, and no substance complaining I see why they can't find fault. I think if someone has evidence that will actually hold up fair play guidelines come out with proof or move on.
11/14/2017 8:11 PM
Tigerpark, you're argument is not a sound one. What I mean is that you are arguing that you do not control the other accounts but yet you sure know everything about them. You say things to help back up your story or to try and prove that others are supposedly in control but it just sounds more and more that you control them all. For instance, you now say that Akite and Tace will be done after this season. Akite, I hear is supposedly your son's account so I will be nice and give you that one. As for Tace, how do you know it's his last season? He is supposedly back in Colombia! Does he not make enough money in Colombia to support his GD habit? How could he afford to play it here? If he made enough that he could afford to spend it on GD here, why would he leave and go back to Colombia and not have any money? None of it adds up!
As for goldbug, you state that he will not recruit until the third round. I know you said that you mentored him, but even then coaches still develop their own pattern for recruiting. I find it interesting that you know exactly what he is doing, watching and waiting for in recruiting. It's a little too specific, which translates to me that it is you controlling it.
You use these to help say that you are not in fact running them all but to someone like me it just screams that you are! You blurt out way too much specific details about each to not be controlling it. Sorry, just my opinion. But on a good note, I'm not in Leahy so no worries!! ;)
11/14/2017 8:23 PM
I miss snake
11/14/2017 8:37 PM
That's the sad part he cheats but it still doesn't bring home as many National championships. very strategic and lying under the radar as much as he can. Using Akite30 at Arizona State to block USC from any Arizona recruits. That certainly chips the chances of USC being #1 or #2. He used Tace to collude he's getting rid of it because it has gained too much heat. Same with Akite30 so they're gone after this season. Now he's using Goldbug to absorb some of the impact and success of the A&Ms,LSU and Texas with Rice once it gains prestige. On top of that he wants to move that account to take over Miami who's another national threat. If he can minimize USC,Texas,LSU,Miami then he has a better chance to get him into #1 or #2 spot. He also has other accounts in other divisions to move up if he so chooses and if they stay under the radar. He's gotten caught numerous times for colluding. This is his alternative approach to have an advanatage. It's been documented before that he's dicussed with other coaches to pick areas in recruiting and not cross boundaries so they can save money. Who knows what else we don't know. But please follow my other forum post in one last effort to end this.
11/14/2017 8:58 PM
Posted by badaxe on 11/14/2017 8:37:00 PM (view original):
I miss snake
Agreed. At least he was funny in a sarcastic, a$$hole kinda way. This is just boring.
11/14/2017 9:35 PM
1|2|3...12 Next ▸
DO NOT READ THIS OR YOU WILL BE BANNED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.