Buddhagamer has won 5 out of the last 6 D1 NTs with UCLA in Phelan. Holy cow. Great job dude.
11/12/2017 9:16 PM
Holy crap! That's an awesome run!! Props to buddhagamer!
11/12/2017 10:41 PM
We have a real John Wooden here!
11/13/2017 12:07 PM
Before we give this guy any praise. The same guy that had called me out for cheating and started that whole fiasco with my team.

Interesting situation. St. John's in Phelan had originally recruited him, released him after it was announced as an early entry, in other words he was supposed to be drafted. UCLA/buddhagamer knowing this decided to recruit him anyway and he lands on his team. Hmm. Let's see you defend this action.
11/14/2017 1:58 AM
Posted by thewizard17 on 11/14/2017 1:58:00 AM (view original):
Before we give this guy any praise. The same guy that had called me out for cheating and started that whole fiasco with my team.

Interesting situation. St. John's in Phelan had originally recruited him, released him after it was announced as an early entry, in other words he was supposed to be drafted. UCLA/buddhagamer knowing this decided to recruit him anyway and he lands on his team. Hmm. Let's see you defend this action.
Guess I should of just kept my mouth shut and let you exploit the WE glitch then until you've won a few titles...

As for said mentioned recruit, nothing there but me needing to replace 2 EEs, doing FSS and searching for TRANSFERS because I was out of money but had AP to invest in opening up a schollie and him signing quickly. If you want to think there is anything more to that, go put in a ticket, talk to whoever you want but it just sounds like sour grapes to me.
11/14/2017 2:12 AM
Posted by buddhagamer on 11/14/2017 2:12:00 AM (view original):
Posted by thewizard17 on 11/14/2017 1:58:00 AM (view original):

Guess I should of just kept my mouth shut and let you exploit the WE glitch then until you've won a few titles...

As for said mentioned recruit, nothing there but me needing to replace 2 EEs, doing FSS and searching for TRANSFERS because I was out of money but had AP to invest in opening up a schollie and him signing quickly. If you want to think there is anything more to that, go put in a ticket, talk to whoever you want but it just sounds like sour grapes to me.
You've admitted in another thread a while back that's it's a bug and needs to be fixed. Yet you still went ahead and did it. If you want, I can pull the quote.

I honestly wouldn't have said anything, except you decided to make a federal case out of my WE situation.

So exploiting the WE glitch is cheating, but the glitch you had exploited isn't? I'm just trying to make some sense of that one.

I'm not sure why it would matter that you needed to replace 2 EE's or not.
11/14/2017 2:25 AM
OK, first off I didn't even realize he was an actual EE until steve said so on the CC (there is no mention of who is leaving what school once RS2 starts but I guess you don't notice those things).

And yes I admit WIS needs to fix that coaches shouldn't be able to cut EEs, but please show me where I can see Edward Snyder is listed as going EE someplace.

Guess I should just take walk ons since you seem to think I don't need to replace my EEs.
11/14/2017 2:30 AM
Posted by buddhagamer on 11/14/2017 2:30:00 AM (view original):
OK, first off I didn't even realize he was an actual EE until steve said so on the CC (there is no mention of who is leaving what school once RS2 starts but I guess you don't notice those things).

And yes I admit WIS needs to fix that coaches shouldn't be able to cut EEs, but please show me where I can see Edward Snyder is listed as going EE someplace.

Guess I should just take walk ons since you seem to think I don't need to replace my EEs.
I would probably find that quite hard to believe for someone who pays very close attention to detail, tracks just about everything etc. There is a list of EE's and what school they were at in the news feed right after the national championship game. I even pay attention to it, to track everyone's openings. You're telling me with the amount of time you put into your one team, you don't track that at all? Did you just think you magically landed a great player out of nowhere?
11/14/2017 2:35 AM
CI.com Newswire
11/08 02:12 AM
Sophomore small forward Cary Harris leaving Cal for the riches of the NBA
CNN Sports
Arizona loses sophomore shooting guard Joshua Raglin to the NBA
College Sports Network
NBA lure too much for Ekon Abdel, won't return to Hawaii
USA Sports
Louisiana State or NBA? Byron Keen leaving for the NBA
WIS NewsWire
Minnesota loses junior power forward Robert Johnson to the NBA
CollegiateInsider.com
Another early entry, Joshua White leaving Miami (FL) for the NBA
MSNBC
Syracuse or NBA? Darren Carroll leaving for the NBA
MSNBC
Another early entry, James Gerling leaving Seton Hall for the NBA
S-I.com
Texas Tech officials not surprised by Richard Leiter's decision to enter the NBA draft early
Scout.com
NBA ready for Daniel Griffin? Apparently he's ready for the NBA. Hawaii officials unavailable for comment.
USA Sports
Eric Brown has decided to leave Providence early
CBC News
NBA lure too much for Christopher Secrist, won't return to Iowa
CBC News
Daniel Tyson has decided to leave Kansas early
Scout.com
Reginald Williams has decided to leave Kentucky early
CBC News
NBA lure too much for Joshua Garrett, won't return to Louisiana State
USA Sports
Robert Dalke forfeiting remaining eligibility at UCLA for the NBA
CBC News
Arizona announces sophomore small forward Vasily Zweier will forgo his college eligibility to enter the NBA draft.
College Sports Network
Glen Castor forfeiting remaining eligibility at Kentucky for the NBA
Fox Sports
St. John's or NBA? Edward Snyder leaving for the NBA

AP Sports
Syracuse or NBA? Hector Flores leaving for the NBA
Fox Sports
Junior center Ken Thomas leaving North Carolina for the riches of the NBA
Scout.com
Another early entry, Alan Kelling leaving Stanford for the NBA
WIS NewsWire
NBA lure too much for Brian Beck, won't return to Colorado
11/14/2017 2:45 AM (edited)
Why would someone cut their EE? I'm not getting that part...
11/14/2017 6:33 AM
Experiment. Ftbeagles did it in a Wooden and he wound up on South Carolina as a sim signed 9th ship player.
11/14/2017 8:03 AM
It was an experiment. I hadn't seen the earlier threads on this subject. Snyder was already gone (at least from my team) announced EE and I had received late draft AP and recruiting dollars.

NBA draft not held yet and he's still high on Big Board (although dropped from #7 to # 29). Will he still be drafted? Should be, but will see how this glitch works out.
11/14/2017 8:37 AM
Posted by steveatdsm on 11/14/2017 8:37:00 AM (view original):
It was an experiment. I hadn't seen the earlier threads on this subject. Snyder was already gone (at least from my team) announced EE and I had received late draft AP and recruiting dollars.

NBA draft not held yet and he's still high on Big Board (although dropped from #7 to # 29). Will he still be drafted? Should be, but will see how this glitch works out.
I'm a little slow...

If you hadn't cut him and get got drafted then that would have helped your prestige.

What could happen if you cut him? You try to sign him back and he doesn't go EE?

Im just trying to understand how it could benefit the team doing the cutting.
11/14/2017 9:01 AM
Posted by steveatdsm on 11/14/2017 8:37:00 AM (view original):

I'm a little slow...

If you hadn't cut him and get got drafted then that would have helped your prestige.

What could happen if you cut him? You try to sign him back and he doesn't go EE?

Im just trying to understand how it could benefit the team doing the cutting.
11/14/2017 9:01 AM
He declared then shows up on the transfer?
11/14/2017 9:10 AM
1|2|3...11 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.