November 19th: Ban TigerPark day Topic

As we all know it's very difficult to get things done with WIS support without overwhelming support from us to encourage them to take action on things like cheating, multiple accounts, collusion, etc. I know my trash talking and antics cause you guys to flare up but I'd like to help this world be better and do my part.

On November 19th, I encourage everyone who reads this who is against cheating, collusion, multiple acounts in the same division (Closely located) to take a stand against TigerPark and email the WIS Support staff to encourage them to take action. If we all do this at the same time we can be far more productive than me pointing out him alone and using unnecessary warfare. Please do this on Sunday, November 19th.

Sincerely, thank you.
11/14/2017 12:15 PM
didn't we already do this several months ago?? And CS did NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In a ticket I sent they said there was NO EVEDIENCE OF HIM HAVING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS and thus they could do nothing but watch him in the future. Nothing has changed except ownership since , so I doubt the new owners are going to boot a guy spending $50 a month or so running 4 teams WITHOUT PROOF OF CHEATING! Look I'm all for cleaning the trash off this site but its gonna take more than a handful (and that's all that reads the forums) to get this guy ousted...just my two cents.
11/14/2017 2:24 PM
I'm out. Me and Tace are going to Buffalo Wild Wings that day.
11/14/2017 2:57 PM
Remember remember the 18th of November. The day no one did anything and not a tiger was banned.

V for Vendetta. Great movie. Check it out on Netflix.
11/14/2017 3:09 PM
If we be proactive in a joint effort we could tip the scale. All this negative opinion is why the worlds are slim in the first place.
11/14/2017 3:13 PM
I'm in...still a waste of time though
11/14/2017 3:29 PM
In sim basketball a commish added a new owner and specifically said he did not know the person when he joined. Suspicious stuff happened, and when WIS was asked about it, It turned out that the commish had paid for that account to play the same billing information as his main account. When WIS asked him about it, he said it was a friend and they said okay. They did nothing about obvious cheating, so good luck here. Frankly they are programmers and lack any sort of critical thinking skills; and they are as lazy as a business can possibly be when looking into cheating. They just don't care as long as they are making their $$$. If an owner says it's someone else, they believe him and it's over.
11/14/2017 8:02 PM (edited)
15 if you count my DM's. I encourage anyone who thinks will be a waste of time to take 2 minutes of your day on Sunday to submit a ticket. It's like voting, you don't think your vote will make impact but it all adds up if everyone has the same goal.
11/14/2017 8:47 PM
Posted by RoyBatty on 11/14/2017 3:09:00 PM (view original):
Remember remember the 18th of November. The day no one did anything and not a tiger was banned.

V for Vendetta. Great movie. Check it out on Netflix.
Agreed. It should required of all high schoolers to watch.
11/14/2017 9:38 PM
To be clear:

Remember, remember, the 5th of November
The Gunpowder Treason and plot;
I know of no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot.

Read Antonia Fraser's Book: Faith and Treason.

...and yes...the movie was good as well

Namaste

11/16/2017 2:35 PM
November 19th: Ban TigerPark day Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.